Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Because he knows that his father has always been more interested in them then him, and that he and his mother were only used as a scapegoat so Crow could stay in Windclan?

I don't see how you can say that Crow was more interested in them than him. He totally rejected them, and Leafpool.

Well, before Holly admitted it at the gathering, he was like..praising Lionpaw and stuff, while ignoring Breezepelt. I guess I just feel sorry for him, knowing how that feels :/

Breeze. Actually, no. he was a puppet. I hate the cats in the Dark Forest.

and purdy. useless furbag.

*hops in* At least Millie has some warrior training... I think? Still annoying though. I'm not hating against kittypets or anything, but yeah, Daisy and Purdy should die or something. Guh.

Daisy is utterly useless. Millie is...alright, but the Clan could do without her.

And don't even get me started on Purdy.

MILLIE IS A BLOB OF UNDEVELOPED, UNCHARACTERIZED FUR THAT HAPPENS TO BE GRAYSTRIPE'S MATE.

I mean, Silverstream was good for him. but NOT MILLIE. She's USELESS.

Take a warrior name if you want to be in the clan. otherwise, get out.

I totally agree with the second part of your post. And I must admit I'm a bit frustrated at Graystripe that he should choose two mates, none of them pure ThunderClan. Otherwise he's okay.

For Daisy, just be Daisytail. That's alright, right?! Just a little tail at the end of your name? D:

Choose a name or get out, plesae.

Well anyways...honestly, I don't know why they're so reluctant to take a warrior name. god.

Rowanclaw. tongue.gifOr was it Rowanpelt? Whatever...Tawnypelt's mate.

Edited by Stunningfire

I have only read the original series so I would have to say Tigerclaw. Despite everything he did however I still dont think he deserved to die the way he did. *shudder*

Whichever one changed sex from male to female, then had kits, or something.

Consistency, please? x3

^ this

Also, the Erin Hunters get Pinepaw's and Starlingpaw's genders mixed up in Fading Echoes.

Edit: No idea, except for the above.

Edited by Stunningfire