Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Y'know, I kinda liked Tigerstar. He was cool. But it was scary how he died. Oh! Scourge is also a hated cat, no?

Not to me, I love them both.

I just realized that Scourge is the kittypet kit that Thistleclaw told Tigerpaw to attack in Bluestar's Quest. Is he? Because he wanted revenge on a clan cat, right? I think is was Tigerstar, to be certain.

Warning, Luckyclaw is known to explode when ranting about disliked warrior cats. If you do not like apocalyptic warrior fan mushroom clouds, then you may want to run to the nearest shoe store and take cover behind the cash register. YOU HAZ BEEN WARNED!

Color code- Red=hate, orange=mixed

Daisy = My gawd, Daisy! you have NEVER trained in your life, barely accomplished anything but getting the fat-cat of the decade award, do nothing all day but sit in that den, nurse no kits, refuse to give up your name and BRAWRGH!!! She's so bad, I can't find anything RIGHT about her! No personality, no skills, no good name, only mucks up the story, she REALLY needs to be killed off!

Crowfeather = Gurmph. I guess every book needs its ladies man. But seriously? He has one mate so he doesn't spoil his reputation, the other he pays no mind to, one died for him, and he doesn't acknowledge ANY of his FOUR kids! And to top it all off, he's got this 'Lawl i so beetr then u' attitude. Seriously! He must die.

Millie = Really inconsistent and dull. At the beginning she had immunizations to the coughs.... then she almost died from it. Fail. And THEN there was the dog attack when she conveniently forgot how to speak dog. Fail. And then there's A, she was a kittypet, and B, I hate when cats won't give up their old names. Urgh, she's just very frustrating.

Onestar = He's like president George W. Bush. He sounded awesome at first, but then we realized he's a total moron. "I wanna show you that we're not weak!" You don't have to attack your closest ally to do that, idiot! What if Firestar kicks the bucket and you leave a bad taste in the next leader's mouth? They may not be as passive as the carrot-top king, and actually, oh I don't know, KILL OFF SOME OF YOUR WARRIORS if you attack them in the middle of the night!

Firestar = He was great in the first series, then he slowly dropped into a galem-like Heliophobic, barely doing anything other then sitting with his mate in that den of his. Anyone else with me in the theory that he has an X-box hooked up in there?

Edited by Luckyclaw

Agreed, Infinis. [The first post of this page, I mean.]

Onestar IS annoying. dry.gif He was like "oh Firestar you're my best friend" and then "I hate you."

EPIC DESCRIPTIONS LUCKYCLAW xd.png

eXcept I really Hate Crowfeather. he completely ruined Leafy's life DX

@Infinis's first post on this page

They cant exaclty describe exactly how Hawkfrost looks like except if Ivypaw and someone else has seen him. Ivypaw probably knows about Hawkfrost, he jsut doesn't know the cat that has been teaching her IS Hawkfrost.

lol yeah, Hawkfrost did introduce himself. xd.png

@lachrymation: Yep, he's that kittypet Thistleclaw told Tigerpaw to attack, and Scourge came back for revenge on his old enemy. o.O

@Lucky: epic. xd.png But I like Crowfeather. I hate the others. The others are annoying, and in the case of Firestar, cliche. And in Daisy's case, lazy and annoying and weird.

I also hate Spiderleg. What's his deal? He was mates with Daisy, then he decided to stop being mates? How the heck does that work!? Cats don't have divorces...I kind of think Spiderleg hated his kits, almost. o.O

There hasn't been much description on how well or how little Spiderleg treats his kits, and there hasn't been much interaction between him and Daisy (or I just missed it) so we can't really tell how they feel towards each otehr.

But Daisy totally deserves it for being such a lazybutt, even though I agree that it was a little bit unreasonable and uncalled for.

*shrugs* Maybe Daisy was lonely. She would have chosen Cloudtail but maybe Spider was second-best.

That's no excuse for Spider to say yes dry.gif

What does anyone see in a nurse nanny?

At least with Dustpelt and Ferncloud, Ferncloud was actually a warrior for a time. Gah.

I can kind of feel sorry for Daisy. She was so scared for her kits, but she's kinda...panicky, if you know what I mean.

Yes, Daisy is panicky. And annoying. /strangles

@Darkangel: ikr? Daisy has never been a warrior...she's kinda more of a burden to the Clan than anything else; she doesn't even hunt. dry.gif

And if Cloudtail had broken up with Brightheart for DAISY I'd have immediately hated him. lol

Agree. Brightheart deserves him, Cloud deserves Brightheart.

At least we could see some character development with him. He turned from that misunderstanding kit to a reliable warrior...

I used to hate him for his stupidity (pigheadedness:P) when he was a kit, but he's alright now. biggrin.gif

I still don't really like him that much, if not hate him. I mean, he's loyal and all, but . . . he's still a former kittypet. D:< Only helping ThunderClan's bloodlines get messed up.

I preferred things when the bloodlines were even and cats could contain themselves to go after mates in their own clan.

Princess...jeez, what an idiot, don't you understand how hard it is to be a clan cat? You can't just give yoru own kit away for it...

Cuz Firestar was a warrior at the time and Princess wanted one of her sons to become a warrior so...she gave the little kit to him.

*facepalm* Princess, you don't just give kittypets away to become warriors...

Well, princess did. xd.png I wish we'd gotten to 'see' Princess more. >: And maybe some of Firestar's old kittypet friends before he was Firepaw. Rusty was less cliche...