Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

And we see that other cat that replaced him after he left his kittypet home.

But yes, Princess, you do NOT just give away kittehs to become warriors... :<

IMO, it would have been better if Fire had just stayed a regular kittypet.

Problem was that the whole series is based on that, so...

Well, yeah, I guess I liked him in the old series. He's just becoming cliche, as Infinis says. He needs to die.

Nowai.

Her Clanmates wouldn't trust her, would they? And besides, I suspect Jay and Lion and some others would revolt. tongue.gif And she stinks at warrior-like stuff. Can you imagine her leading the Clan into battle? >_>

Okay, I see what you mean.

How about Mousewhisker/Berrynose?

NONONO actually. They're not clanborn.

Gah...what others are there besides Birchfall.

Lion might not becuase other cats might see him as med cat born and reject him...

Hazeltail might work.

Cinder too...

I was thinking Hazel, actually. =3 And Lion's showed his loyalty/courage again and again, like Bramble. Plus he has Firestar blood. Other cats might see that as strength. I don't really like Firestar, but whatever.

Edited by Stunningfire

I s'pose. Lion would be the obvious choice for storyline purposes, but I guess some ofthe clans would object, and that wuold make the plot spicier

EMT. (excuse my typing, seeing as I'm speedtyping)

Cinderheart (right? I'm blanking out on last names) would be awesome as leader. Idk, I just wub her like that. It'd be cool if the reincarnation of cinderpelt got to live her dream of being a warrior and also got to be deputy/perhaps leader? biggrin.gif

Cinderheart, yes. =3 I love her too. And that would be awesome, but she just doesn't seem like a leader...IDK why though.

Cinderheart seems fierce enough to be a leader for me, and I just think It'd be cool if Cinderpelt could actually live her dream xd.png

But Hazeltail would be my second choice :3

I agree with you on all of them except Crookedstar and Tigerclaw

For Tigerclaw I guess its natural for hating but a series has got to have an evil guy, and hey, Tigerclaw is quite good at it.

Why hate Crookedstar? Its Onestar that really annoys me because hes all friendy friend friend to Firestar until hes leader, then he turns on Firestar once he's in control. Seriously?

What did Crookedstar do, though?

I love Leafpool. She's my favorite character. I felt bad for her all those times.

My most hated cats:

1. Sol

2. Berrynose

3. Ashfur

4. Onestar

OIC Stun. I forgot xd.png

@Forgood

I agree with Sol, Ashfur, and Onestar, but why Berrynose?

I mean he's a little arrogant but a lil bit loveable biggrin.gif

But he's not my favorite, either xd.png

Mixed blood. dry.gif

I remember when stuff like that was a rarity.

In the original series.

But now its all common because TC is way too tolerant of rogues and loners and kittypets sad.gif I hope Purdy doesnt get a mate and start making kits.

But he's old so I shouldn't worry about that.

He irritates me, especially how he's such a rebounder after Honeyfern. And all the time, he seems to act towards Poppyfrost like he's saying, "You're not as good as Honeyfern, but you'll do," or "Honeyfern would have been better at this," and stuff like that. I mean, he doesn't actually say it, but he strongly implies it.

I gues, but since Honeyfern died when they were so young (ish) then it's okayfor him to take another mate.

But I see what you mean. He doesn't have to always constantly compare her with Honeyfern xd.png

Yeah, I felt really sorry for Poppyfrost for a while. But then it started to get annoying how she made a big deal of it, running away like all that. Berry still loves her, not as much as Honey but STILL!

It's partly the reason why I'm not a big fan of the couple. At least Honeyfern and Berrynose genuinely liked each other-- well, they didn't really have the death of Honeyfern's sister or soemthign liek that mar their relationship.

But still, Poppyfrost makes a huge deal out of nothing!