Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Part of me wishes that Nightcloud would find a new mate, she deserves it.

Edited by Azuredragonegg

Nightcloud deserves better than a two-faced cat who ruined L~'s life.

Lol.

Well anyways, I don't relaly hate Sharpclaw as much, btu I think the feeble excuse that the hunters gave for his overriding actions was just a little...feeble. It would have made for a spicier plot if Sharpclaw was cast out and Sparrowpelt made deputy.

Idk.

Idk why I don't hate Sharpclaw. I jsut don't. I know I should. Idk.

We're meant to hate him because Ambition= evil, duh /sarcasm

Also, I was criticizing Crow. I hate him so much.

Edited by Azuredragonegg

I was talking to the other person who said that "Sharpclaw should leave Leafstar alone and let her do her job" or something like that xd.png

I absolutely hate Blackstar...He was a liutenent for Tigerstar!? He is untrustworthy,sneaky,sly,cocky,and so many other things.

I don't entirely hate Blackstar, I just don't think that the part about him being Tigerstar's lieutenant in the first place makes much sense; it's completely the opposite of how his character is portrayed throughout the rest of the series. He actually seems to be tactful in his ways, and makes good decisions. So why join Tigerstar? :/

Well still, he sort of deserved it. If you actually ahd the brains to look past Tigerstar into what he actually IS, which Darkstripe DID but he never USED, he still deserves to go there.

Why can you sympathize? If he knew full well that Tigerstar meant to establish himself as leader using the worst methods known to catkind (lol, catkind. that sounds weird.) then why did he continue? I guess I can sympathize an itty bit because he wasn't AS bad as Hawk/Tiger (morally, I mean. I still like the cats themselves) But still, I still think he should go to the DF tongue.gif

I'm halfway/ 2/3 through SkyClan's Destiny. Sharpclaw's like an annoying little tick that doesn't go away. Then again. He was always like that, even in Firestar's Quest....T.T

Edited by miggyrox789

Wellll...his actions are sorta explained, at the end, though I think that the explanation the hunters gave for his behavior is very feeble.

Either that, or, if it's fake, he should be more creative with his excuses.

I wont' say anymore for spoiler reasons wink.gif but it's pretty good overall, IMHO.

I hate Sharpclaw too, as well as many of the kitty-warriors and I also hate the Twolegplace cats who need SkyClan's help and want to kill everyone in the last battle of the book. I hate them.

Well, Dark, Ivy would be considered on the good side, right? And she doesn't know she's doing anything wrong. How is Darky any different?

LOLOLOL infinis I agree with everythign except Sharpclaw.

Leafstar could do SOOO much better than BIllystorm

Stun, Dark still knew just what Tiger had in mind. And, Ivy doesnt' even know the identity of Hawkfrost.

It'd be funny if that little tidbit of info slipped in Night Whispers and Dove found out. or Lion. or Jay.

Hm. Myabe that will happnen. m

Dove and Jay know Hawkfrost...?

That's something I never understood in the 4th series. Why does every other cat know about Hawkfrost and what he's done EXCEPT Ivypaw? I'm sure her mother would have told her stories about stuff like that while she was a kit in the nursery.

Y'know, I kinda liked Tigerstar. He was cool. But it was scary how he died. Oh! Scourge is also a hated cat, no?