Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Yeah, me too.

I'm pretty sure we covered almost every hatable cat in the series xd.png What about Leapardstar?

I didn't really read a lot of Warrior Cats- But if I had to chose it would be daisy.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

I bet if BRAMBLY were leader, then he woudl kick Millie and Daisy and Purdy out.

Well maybe not Millie, seeing that she actually does some warrior work, right?

Mmm...kinda. Although Bramble is a little soft too. The whole ThunderClan is soft because of Fire, if you ask me.

Mhm. And If Lion does become deputy, or Cinderheart, or Hazeltail, the three are all soft.

I want to be a she-cat that raises a kit to be hard and against outside-clanners and outside-clan relationships. Then have that kit be deputy. Then have that kit be leader. In ThunderClan.

Then have the kit kick out Daisy and Purdy, and keep Millie for the sake of Graystripe.

Yes, unfortunately. Excuse me for saying this, but that's a little sexist. My favorite she-cat of all time is YELLOWFANG :3

I'm sorry, but it is pretty true. In ThunderClan, at least. Besides Mousefur that is.

Yellowfang is . . . okay I guess. I like Cinder~ [spoiler purposes]

I just like Cinder's personality. She's so energetic. My kind of apprentice. Like Squirrelpaw. I don't like Squirrelflight though.

She's hilarious.

In a good way.

Not like Mousefur. Mousefur is fierce and SO not hilarious.

Then my three favorite she-cats are Cinder, Mousefur, and Yellowfang.

Well... is Mousefur still alive? didn't she die in the tree accident in fading echoes? Or was that Longtail?

...I feel a hate rant coming on!

@ Longtail - What happened to your personality?! He was a bit of a bully in the first series, but still had loyalty and a heart that was revealed to have been influenced. Good, deep and understandable. Then he went blind because of a... rabbit? How do you accomplish that?! You chase a rabbit and snap its neck. There's no opportunity for it to claw out your eyes! Fail. Then he spiraled downhill. He soon became a softie and a very flat sweetheart. WTF, Longtail? But if that wasn't enough, he went back into the camp FOR A DUMB MOUSE, WHILE HE WAS BLIND. Hello? You can't see? But then... he gets crsuhed... BY A censorkip.gif TREE! The tree fell at the exact time you got back in? Epic fail!

@ Tigerstar - Seriously, are you Freddy Kruegar's pet cat? You're in everyone's nightmare! Also, if you really just want to kill Firestar (No argument here...) then why not kill him yourself? You can enter dreams, genius! And hurt people in them! 2 + 2, kiddo. 2 + 2.

My most hated would be Hawkfrost.....he's so dumb, just letting Tigerstar get to him....and lead him down the path of destruction.

@Luckyclaw....

Once again, I feel the need to award you a medal for voicing EXACTLY how I feel.

You deserve a medal, girl.

EXACTLY. Longtail. You are a softhearted IDIOT.

Longtail is...okay I guess. I mean, he is soft and stupid, but you can sympathize with him when he's turning blind.

How in the world is Hawky...? /cries

Omg.. I started hating a majority of the main characters in New Prophecy..

I stopped reading the books in Power of Three. Got too unrealistic for me.

Anyway:

1. Squirrelflight

2. Leopardstar

3. Onestar

4. Nightcloud

5. Brambleclaw

6. Hollypaw

7. Sol

8. All the kittypets in Thunderclan that don't do censorkip.gif

Agreed except for Bramble and Squirrel. I mean, I like Squirrel when she was a 'paw, and she's still okay now, the only grudge I have against both is JUST TALK IT OUT.

Agreed except for Bramble and Squirrel. I mean, I like Squirrel when she was a 'paw, and she's still okay now, the only grudge I have against both is JUST TALK IT OUT.

I don't hate Bramble that much, I never really wanted him to be leader. I'm not really sure what is going on in the current books, because I never read the newest ones. But I still pick up Special Editions and field guides from amazon.

Now, however I hate Squirrel for what she did to Ashfur. That was just cruel.

Edited by Adoxy