Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

The wind clan leader in later books, i forgot the name sorry. He/she makes such a big deal about nothing and is so hostile towards thundarz clan

Onestar just wants to prove his clan is strong. And he's right, Thunderclan does try to solve Windclan's problems all the time.

I would I guess I despise Nightcloud: She doesn't do anything, annoys the life out of Crowfeather, and blah blah blah~

Onestar just wants to prove his clan is strong. And he's right, Thunderclan does try to solve Windclan's problems all the time.

He dose that cuz windclan is the weakist and they lefted before becuz of tigerstar Remmber? And onestar is a cr ap hole.

They aren't the weakest. It's just they have small frames due to having to be fast. (Why is there no love for Windclan? T_T)

They aren't the weakest. It's just they have small frames due to having to be fast. (Why is there no love for Windclan? T_T)

lets see onestar tried to kill every cat in Thunderclan,Crowfeather said he loved feathertail then leafpool and now nightcould he's a damm lier and foolist tom in windclan and don't forget that ugly she cat that almosted mated with lion idiot she would have if he hadn't told her to go away. There clans 3 dumb kits that told there clan about the tunnels making onestar attack thunderclan hard. Do you still wonder WHY NOW?

Edited by MoonJewels

It's just as much Lionblaze's fault as it is Heatherpaw's. And what about the other Windclan cats? Like Barkface, and Ashfoot. I don't see you hating on Riverclan, and they fought with Thunderclan aswell. It was the Riverclan cats that almost killed Squirrelflight. I'd rather be with Windclan that with Thunderclan and that cat who can't control himself in battle and almost kills everyone he fights with.

It's just as much Lionblaze's fault as it is Heatherpaw's. And what about the other Windclan cats? Like Barkface, and Ashfoot. I don't see you hating on Riverclan, and they fought with Thunderclan aswell. It was the Riverclan cats that almost killed Squirrelflight. I'd rather be with Windclan that with Thunderclan and that cat who can't control himself in battle and almost kills everyone he fights with.

I can't stand lionblaze i nick named him lion idiot cuz he is.

I like Willowpaw hate hate mothwing i wish a rogue kills her and ends tiger's 2nd clan brats his frist i like tho bramble and twany (bad spelling i know) . I like Stonepelt can't say i love his sister misty tho and i can't stande stormfur anymore sense he took up with a leafpool look alike brook. theres not many cats named in riverclan besides mistyfoot,hawkfrost he's dead,mothwing and willowpaw.

I'm getting to like shadowclan tho there's not many evil cats lefted anymore.

I can't stand lionblaze i nick named him lion idiot cuz he is.

I like Willowpaw hate hate mothwing i wish a rogue kills her and ends tiger's 2nd clan brats his frist i like tho bramble and twany (bad spelling i know) . I like Stonepelt can't say i love his sister misty tho and i can't stande stormfur anymore sense he took up with a leafpool look alike brook. theres not many cats named in riverclan besides mistyfoot,hawkfrost he's dead,mothwing and willowpaw.

I'm getting to like shadowclan tho there's not many evil cats lefted anymore.

Why can't Stormfur take Brook as a mate? She wasn't as bad as Leafpool. She's actually okay. There's really no reason for hating Brook... Look-alike? She's covered in mud...

@azure: WINDCLAN ROCKS DUDEE. I actually liked Tallstar in the beginning, but hated Onestar after he became leader. >.> I loved Tigerstar, though xd.png Hm... Lessee...

YELLOWFANG WEWT. Cinderpelt was okay, too...

I'm out of cats DD:

I think we should just stop raging at these messed up love affairs and point fingers at the people who actually created these messed up love affairs.

Has anyone noticed that nearly all of the main/big characters have been caught up in some sort of forbidden love affair?

Warriors

Firestar-Spottedleaf

Graystripe-Silverstream

Bluestar-Oakheart

Yellowfang-Brokenstar

Warriors:The New Prophecy

Crowfeather-Feathertail

Stormfur-Brook

Leafpool-Crowfeather

Squirrelflight-Brambleclaw (Not really, but it was sort of discouraged at first...)

Warriors:The Power of Three

Lionblaze-Heathertail

That's all I can think of as of now, but I think that list proves a point...

I think we should just stop raging at these messed up love affairs and point fingers at the people who actually created these messed up love affairs.

Has anyone noticed that nearly all of the main/big characters have been caught up in some sort of forbidden love affair?

Warriors

Firestar-Spottedleaf

Graystripe-Silverstream

Bluestar-Oakheart

Yellowfang-Brokenstar

Warriors:The New Prophecy

Crowfeather-Feathertail

Stormfur-Brook

Leafpool-Crowfeather

Squirrelflight-Brambleclaw (Not really, but it was sort of discouraged at first...)

Warriors:The Power of Three

Lionblaze-Heathertail

That's all I can think of as of now, but I think that list proves a point...

GoldenFlower X TigerStar

but brook and stormfur wasn'r forbbin he joined her tribe.

Firestar never got with Spottedleaf so X her off the list thats like saying Stormfur XSquirrelflight he liked her and she kind of liked him but they never got together.

But love between a cat and med. cat is just as wrong as Graystripe falling in love with Silverstream and not having kits.

It's against the warrior code. So, yeah. SquirrelxStorm's was pretty much just as bad as firexspotted.

... I guess. But I don't think it got to the point where they were purring all over each other and shedding like crazy when they saw each other...

O_O;

Hm, sure... xd.png

And I thought storm and brook were forbidden? You can't join another's Clan (I dunno if Tribes are an exception or not), 'cause the code says so. Or StarClan, more specifically...

But love between a cat and med. cat is just as wrong as Graystripe falling in love with Silverstream and not having kits.

It's against the warrior code. So, yeah. SquirrelxStorm's was pretty much just as bad as firexspotted.

I say cut fire a LITTLE slack on this one though. In his defense he was young and fresh out of kittypetdom when he first met spottedleaf; and if memory serves she is killed before his training gets very far. I think part of this was that he hadn't really learned the warrior code yet and simply didn't know any better. This is more than can be said for some others broke the code and who OUGHT to have known that what they were doing was against the code. unsure.gif

All righty as to my most dested cats, I loathe dest and despise:

1.Scourge-Even worse than Tiger( see )below, he is not just evil but vicious. Tiger

at least had some goal or plan in mind (still doesn't make it right) when he did what he did. Scourge it seemed killed just to make a point.

!

2..Tigerclaw/star- One very BAD kitty, all that needs to be said.

3.Hawkfrost-Took after his daddy.

4.Brokentail/star-Another very BAD kitty.

Edited by JavaTiger

I say cut fire a LITTLE slack on this one though. In his defense he was young and fresh out of kittypetdom when he first met spottedleaf; and if memory serves she is killed before his training gets very far. I think part of this was that he hadn't really learned the warrior code yet and simply didn't know any better. This is more than can be said for some others broke the code and who OUGHT to have known that what they were doing was against the code. unsure.gif

All righty as to my most dested cats, I loathe dest and despise:

1.Scourge-Even worse than Tiger( see )below, he is not just evil but vicious. Tiger

at least had some goal or plan in mind (still doesn't make it right) when he did what he did. Scourge it seemed killed just to make a point.

!

2..Tigerclaw/star- One very BAD kitty, all that needs to be said.

3.Hawkfrost-Took after his daddy.

4.Brokentail/star-Another very BAD kitty.

Tigerstar,Yellowfang,Leafpool,Bluestar,OakHeart,Silverstream,Crowfeather,Graystripe,HawkFrosts,Pinestar (2 leaders before bluestar ) and others have either mated with other she cats in other cats crow gets counted 2 Times. Or they have killed or planned on killing other cats. they all knew the clan rules.Or lefted the clan to become a kittypet like pinestar aka TigerStar's daddy.

Scourge didn't know the clans rules how could he have fallowed them and he was Firestar's half brother.

Tigerstar,Yellowfang,Leafpool,Bluestar,OakHeart,Silverstream,Crowfeather,Graystripe,HawkFrosts,Pinestar (2 leaders before bluestar ) and others have either mated with other she cats in other cats crow gets counted 2 Times. Or they have killed or planned on killing other cats. they all knew the clan rules.Or lefted the clan to become a kittypet like pinestar aka TigerStar's daddy.

Granted that others besides Brokentail/star and Tigerclaw/star were guilty of plotting schemeing and exctera. These two just particularly stood out to me. Broken because of the fact that what he was doing was seriosly hurting his clan ( forcing kits into apprenticeship before they were really old enough and getting them killed oin consequence) and Tiger because of his pride ( seemed to think that he DESERVED to be leader more than any other cat and would plot, scheme, kill and jump clans to get there)

Granted also that Scourge was ignorant of the code, however in his case he makes the list for shear nastiness alone, fire's half-brother or no. ( raises eyebrow at that one- this is part of the story I HAVEN'T heard)

P.S.- How did Scourge end up the nasty that he was? That is how did end up associated with BloodClan, can anyone fill me in there?

Edited by JavaTiger

Ok, when I origanally read about Scourge I was like EFF HIM!!! he tried to kill my beloved Clans!! But then when i read the manga book about him I was like...EFF THE SIBLINGS!!! cuz its their fault...

Now Ivypaw is kinda wierdo...I don't HATE her but she becomes hateful just because her sister has a power and gets to go do warrior stuff...

TIGERSTAR!!! (spoiler alert!!!!! if you havent read Series 4 book 1) hes the one that is starting the revolution between StarClan and the Drak Forest...He was the main evil piece of foxdung in the original series...and now hes back!!! I mean he dies and he still is wreaking havoc on the clans...EFF HIM!!!

The betrayer that helped Hawkfrost trap Firestr! we still aren't sure who it is, but i still no like them...

Ashfur becomes hateful just because Squirrelflight no love him back..hes being a stupid hairball!

I could go on...these are in no particular order by the way...they are just coming to my mind...

Daisy...the whining furball

White-whats his face...Firestars kin...blaspheming and ignores Brightheart when Daisy first comes around...

OH M GEE!! Leafpool was one of my faves until she went and (spoiler unless you've read Sunrise!) got preggo!!!!!!!!!! BAD CHICKY!!! But what about how shes supposed to be different than n e other med cat? Does she come back? Erin Hunter better hav a good explanation for this...

Squirrelflight (spoiler unless youve read Sunrise!)is one of my faves too but she goes and covers up her sises preggoness!!! and losses her mate!!! (I am temporarily mad at Brambleclaw for doing that)

I could still go on...when I think of something else Ill come and write it

Thistleclaw!!!!!!!(spoiler for non BLuestars Prophecy readers!) he trained Tigerclaw and Tigerclaw was part in Scourges change too...and I could hardly believe that Thistle was Whitestorms FATHER!!!

Granted also that Scourge was ignorant of the code, however in his case he makes the list for shear nastiness alone, fire's half-brother or no. ( raises eyebrow at that one- this is part of the story I HAVEN'T heard)

P.S.- How did Scourge end up the nasty that he was? That is how did end up associated with BloodClan, can anyone fill me in there?

The half brother part is scaring me...I thought about that when the mother of Scourge goes and looks at her mates pic and sez something about ginger fur...

His siblings are manipulating butt heads...they make him run away and Tigerpaw (at the time) attacks him and makes him feel insecure and Scourge then gloats about killing a dog(which he didn't), really chases off a dog... does heroic things for stray cats like himself and them Tigerstar comes with a proposition and Scourge accepts comes to forest and takes his revenge out on Tigerstar...There's a manga book about it...Oh, and this is all major details...

Ok, when I origanally read about Scourge I was like EFF HIM!!! he tried to kill my beloved Clans!! But then when i read the manga book about him I was like...EFF THE SIBLINGS!!! cuz its their fault...

Now Ivypaw is kinda wierdo...I don't HATE her but she becomes hateful just because her sister has a power and gets to go do warrior stuff...

TIGERSTAR!!! (spoiler alert!!!!! if you havent read Series 4 book 1) hes the one that is starting the revolution between StarClan and the Drak Forest...He was the main evil piece of foxdung in the original series...and now hes back!!! I mean he dies and he still is wreaking havoc on the clans...EFF HIM!!!

The betrayer that helped Hawkfrost trap Firestr! we still aren't sure who it is, but i still no like them...

Ashfur becomes hateful just because Squirrelflight no love him back..hes being a stupid hairball!

I could go on...these are in no particular order by the way...they are just coming to my mind...

Daisy...the whining furball

White-whats his face...Firestars kin...blaspheming and ignores Brightheart when Daisy first comes around...

OH M GEE!! Leafpool was one of my faves until she went and (spoiler unless you've read Sunrise!) got preggo!!!!!!!!!! BAD CHICKY!!! But what about how shes supposed to be different than n e other med cat? Does she come back? Erin Hunter better hav a good explanation for this...

Squirrelflight (spoiler unless youve read Sunrise!)is one of my faves too but she goes and covers up her sises preggoness!!! and losses her mate!!! (I am temporarily mad at Brambleclaw for doing that)

I could still go on...when I think of something else Ill come and write it

Thistleclaw!!!!!!!(spoiler for non BLuestars Prophecy readers!) he trained Tigerclaw and Tigerclaw was part in Scourges change too...and I could hardly believe that Thistle was Whitestorms FATHER!!!

Dasiy was a rude cat almosted trowing herself at cloud i forgot his last name i din't like him much as a kit either he was a Damm Brat then he fell for BrightHeart then i liked him then he Hardly spoke to whitewing his own kit and kind of lefted brightheart to butter up Dasiy becuze she had 3 brats. The knocking her self back up with the frist young tom she could find.

Leafpool almosted killed mousefur and a few other cats becuz she was so messed up worrying about her little knocked up mess coming out or the fact her so called love lefted her and told her "Go back to your clan its needs you." He Diss owned his older 3 kits. (i never liked her she was a winny paw cinderpelt why this and why that and don't do that sister its bad for you )

Brambleclaw i feel sorry for he though he was a daddy to 3great kits he didn't care if jay was blinde he Loved them . Then he got the shock pooped out of him he wasn't a father and his mate never had any kits in her life. (Poor tom)

Whitestorm acted like his Mother and Grandmother MoonFlower (gradmom) and SnowFur his mother he even looked like her only with long hair.

FireStar's Father mated with a other she-cat and thats how Scourge was born and 3 other half sibs.

i really despise Mothwing. She's such a pushover. granted I did stop reading them after Outcast but I don't think shes changing. Dying mabey.

Edited by Moonflight

i really despise Mothwing. She's such a pushover. granted I did stop reading them after Outcast but I don't think shes changing. Dying mabey.

I just plan hate mothwing she dosen't belong in any of the clans she should go looking for her mother or house folk.