Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

That's what I'm doing now. Almost finished KH2 and Days. Only have a few more minigames in 2, but a whole lot of challenges in Days. I hate challenges. >.<

Shadow might be getting a PSP and Crisis Core today. :3

I plan on getting Crisis Core soon (or at least put it on my birthday wish list).

I spent all my money on FF13, but it was worth it.

I would love to see Lightning in KH3.

Ha, Lightning would be awesome.

But I personally would be happy for one appearance of Zidane. :3 The lack of FF9 is the thing I hate most about KH. I feel like they really should put more variety of characters.. I mean, we already know how Tifa and Cloud interact, but how would Cloud respond to.. say Basch? Or Zidane? Or Auron(though he doesn't count since he is already in)? Or even character from older FFs, such as Cecil or Bartz?

*ignore mini rant*

I still want to see a Squall/Sephiroth battle. Maybe KH3 will make my dreams come true. ^-^

My play hours on ANY RPG will always hit the hundreds, because I'm Always doing random sidequests (Read: Killing things for money and items) and leveling with all I got.

Edited by minkymy

I dont like disney as much as the next person but forget that there are disney characters in it and just focus on the story, gameplay, character&background designs, the music and the YAOINESS ;3....sorry... i just love rikusora and axelroxas together but seriously its a great game i'm addicted i never had a game that i could/would play over again.. also i have one more thing to say... I HATE HANNA MONTANA(wat ever her real name is) and HSM (dat dumb high skool bull****)dry.gif

I HATE HANNA MONTANA(wat ever her real name is) and HSM (dat dumb high skool bull****)dry.gif

Well, as long as she doesn't show up in KH3...

None of the game writers are that stupid. HSM and HM are hardly even related to KH, they won't do anything new.

I feel like Square would draw out if Disney tried to put Hannah Montana in. I also feel like the if they managed to do it, sales would be very much lower, since I'm highly doubtful if the fandoms cross over much. It would almost, almost be funny. Not quite though.

KH is like the coolest video game i've ever played!! My brother Sacredhumor showed me KH as well as this game....

OMFG your an Inuyasha fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif Inuyasha ROX but can you please tell me how to add images to these replys??

OMFG your an Inuyasha fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif  Inuyasha ROX but can you please tell me how to add images to these replys??

Please use proper english and punctuation.

Also, to put an image in a post, get the URL of the image and put Image tags around it like these:

[/img]

Edited by minkymy

I tried that, but it says dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed. What does that mean?

It means the page doesn't end in a picture format thing, like .gif, or .png .

I really want more FF bad guys optional bosses.

For example an 'elite four' type one after another match against Sephiroth->Ultimecia->Kuja->Seymour/Sin/Jecht(whichever) would be amazing. Just, Sephy would have to be a tad easier, if you're going to be fighting them all.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

That would be interesting, but I think they'd have to majorly screw with the FF plots to pull it off. I know Ultimecia would be a pain to explain, and the FFX charas are so spread out and changed that any of their bosses wouldn't fit quite right either. Iunno about 9.

An Omega-Weapon type boss possibly faced in a manner like the Neverland Clock boss?

That would be interesting, but I think they'd have to majorly screw with the FF plots to pull it off. I know Ultimecia would be a pain to explain, and the FFX charas are so spread out and changed that any of their bosses wouldn't fit quite right either. Iunno about 9.

An Omega-Weapon type boss possibly faced in a manner like the Neverland Clock boss?

*trying to remember omega weapon* Is that FFX?

Yeah, it could also just be like a tournament, like Sephy in 1, or more like Rock/Ice titan, with no explanation at all, just thrown in there.

Omega Weapons are in pretty much every FF game, I thought. unsure.gif I know there was one in 8 and 10.

Sephy has the advantage of looking like a BAMF right off the bat, not many other bosses do. Seymour is just creepy-making, Ultimecia was a **** horribly pixelated too dressy for fighting in the KH style (unless they're going to do a Mansex's-throne-type-thing).

Yeah.. *doesn't bother with most optional bosses* Except whateverhisfaceis. In FF9, he was hard. I got kind of lucky, and he used Doomsday twice in a row. Vivi w/ Return Magic + Absorb Dark + Doomsday = Epic Win.

Ultimecia could get redesigned, most of them do.

I think she would have to, the graphics in 8 are...not optimal for KH. xd.png

More creature bosses (like Ulti's) as end-world bosses maybe?

Shiva. We need Shiva. She could even be an actual summon upon defeat!

...Kairi should be jealous.

But I think they'll only do more obscure Disney stuff for summons. Considering Bambi, Dumbo, Simba before he got a world, Tinker Bell breaks that rule though we didn't get her like normal summons.

I fell in love with console games all over again when I saw the preview for the first KH game. Bridging that gap between American cartoons and Japanese game characters was just what I wanted. The whole idea was genius and was carried out beautifully. KH was the first game I ever beat, KH2 was the second.