Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

KH Final Mix is basically the same as KH1, only with a few added cut scenes and secret boss fights.

Chain of Memories is the game/story set between KH1 and KH2, introducing the Organization (also known as Organization 13, not to be confused with the Hellsing version).

Note that organization XIII has only one female member, and She was only in Chain of Memories with her Male partner.

If all Nobodies are like those in Orgy]/b] 13, then maybe they covet hearts of their own again? They attack people with hearts to try and steal them, but kill them in the process?

Unless you have a Keyblade to fight them off with of course.

Anybody wonder what happened to the Heartless of the Orgy 13 bunch?

Sorry, but I was skimming through this and saw this in bold and read it as Or-gee, not as short for Organization, and had some severe confusion... xd.png

Well in Kingdom Hearts coded, the game that is right after KH2 and before he reads the message, that we must return to free them from their torment. At the end of the game it seems in KH3 or a game after KH2 will feature us saving Roxas, Axel, Xion, Ven, Aqua, and Terra.

yea roxas, xion, and axel also.

Nnnnnnooooo.

She [Namine] then reveals Sora's nature as the "Key that connects everything" through his ties with herself, Roxas, Xion, and Axel.

Naminé tells Data Sora about three figures also tied to Sora's heart who are the ones referred to in the message and need his help.

(bold mine)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_coded

its birth by sleep (for the psp) and its before KH one... just Ven, Terra, and Aqua

I hear they had to redesign Aqua's back multiple times because it was to fanservicey.

The thought of fanservice in a disney game amused me, to say the least.

And Kairi's zipper dress in KHII does not count.

...Lulz, I <3 me some fanservice.

"Sora, why is your hand on my ass?"

I hear they had to redesign Aqua's back multiple times because it was to fanservicey.

The thought of fanservice in a disney game amused me, to say the least.

And Kairi's zipper dress in KHII does not count.

But you can see her panties.

No, really.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

This is true.

if I can be bothered to find the officail quote I'll post it.

But you can see her panties.

No, really.

YES.

The group I talked about earlier had a whole thread dedicated to Kairi's Butt. xd.png

There was much trolling :<

I know you can see Selphie's if you use the barrel trick.

Not that I tried it or anything...>.> <.< >.>

...8 had such bad graphics I'm almost afraid to ask for a link.

...Almost. FORTUNE!

It's not really fanservice anyway, just more examples of horribly impractical clothing.

Riku's lookin' like a fool with his pants on the ground.

Is KH 3 the same as birth by sleep?

Urrrrrrrggggggg! I hate the first KH! Can't finish it. KH 2 was easy! Did not die once!

Is KH 3 the same as birth by sleep?
No

Urrrrrrrggggggg! I hate the first KH! Can't finish it. KH 2  was easy! Did not die once!
I found both to be roughly the same. Then again, I did spend a lot of time leveling on both.

I thought KH1 was pretty easy. :B

I died a few times on Kurt Zisa, but I didn't know how to fight him, so it doesn't count. Maybe died other times too, but I got through it in about a week. Around same for KH2, a little longer since I tried harder on the minigames and stuff. Days was really easy, the only part I had trouble with was the Leechgrave. Even the 7th heartless wasn't too bad, spent much more time on Sephy2.

CoM took me a little longer, but I wasn't hurrying through it as much.

It normally takes somewhere between a month and two months to complete a game, because I very rarely have a chance to play. I can usually get it finished within 70-80 hours playing hours though.

Edited by Fortune86

I think I have a little over 30 hours on my first KH1 file. I played like a maniac over Christmas Break, and didn't worry about details too much.

I am a completionist, so I like to unlock everything / find every treasure lol.