Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

There's also this weird thing Terra says in his secret battle before you fight in KH2FM+. He says, "You are not the one I chose." Perhaps he meant for the Keyblade to go to Riku?

There's also this weird thing Terra says in his secret battle before you fight in KH2FM+. He says, "You are not the one I chose." Perhaps he meant for the Keyblade to go to Riku?

Well, Riku was the one picked for the Keyblade, anyway, so it fits together.

How can you guys hate Saix?! He's mean, strict and has no emotion whatsoever. I love him! wub.gif

Isa is adorable to. His hair colour drives me crazy (this includes Saix, but they're the same person so, it would have been strange if I put "their").

Edited by eavesdropping

I hate him because he was an abnormally massive jerk in KH Days. He was tolerable in KH2, but in Days I started to hate his guts.

Yeah, but didn't Yuffie say that the Keyblade chooses the wielder? I remember that from KH1.

IIRC, the Keyblade went to Sora just because Riku chose darkness. Otherwise it would've been different.

How can you guys hate Saix?! He's mean, strict and has no emotion whatsoever. I love him! wub.gif

Isa is adorable to. His hair colour drives me crazy (this includes Saix, but they're the same person so, it would have been strange if I put "their").

I like Saix as well, loving the no emotion thing and because he wants a heart so bad. He wasn't that horrid in Days. Annoying, but not intolerable.

They all want their hearts, aside from Xemnas the power-hungry maniac.

I think it's debatable.

They only want hearts because Xemnas tells them they do. I don't think a lot of them really understand it themselves. If they were left alone with no Xemnas interferance, I don't think they'd really care all that much.

@surfingmullet

It's the jerk thing about him that's great. Truthfully, I can never relate to the main characters or the "good guys" (Sora=super annoying).

I cried when he died. All he ever wanted was a heart. Is that so bad?

@14darkness

I didn't find him that annoying, but that's probably because I didn't like Roxas, Xion or Axel. laugh.gif

I think it's debatable.

They only want hearts because Xemnas tells them they do. I don't think a lot of them really understand it themselves. If they were left alone with no Xemnas interferance, I don't think they'd really care all that much.

This. Most of them probably wouldn't care, but I think a few would.

*really wants to find that fic now*

I liked Saix in a crazy-psycho kind of way. Larxene too happy.gif

The only one I didn't really like is Luxord.

Larxene is like Bellatrix in Harry Potter. The Villian you love to hate.

Saix is like Lucios Malfoy. You just hate him.

I'm sorry, but even in KH2 I couldn't stand Saix. It only got worse in Days, and it was too much fun in both games kicking his butt(especially in Days when I used the awesome ability he gave me as a reward to beat the snot out of him. haha. The Limit Breaker rules, anyhow)

I think that Kingdom Hearts is THE MOST AWESOME VIDEO GAME SERIES EVAR biggrin.gif I've beaten all of the games released so far. Right now I'm re-playing KH2 in Proud Mode. I beat KHDays before any of my friends, even the one who told me about KH. cool.gif

...The biggest issue with me is who to play as first in BBS blink.gif I can't decide!

I'm more concerned with whether or not I'll be able to play BBS at all. But I know I'll choose Ven, just 'cuz he's so freakishly fast. Then Terra, then Aqua.

i want disney to open a new park in Florida called kingdom hearts and have it be a geared to teens and young adults with rollercoasters and such.

Would work well too, each land themed to a different world and if set up right allow them to close a section and completely redo it if that movie falls out of favor for a new movie.

Imagine walking into traverse town as the main entrance hub and seeing neoshadows and Sora and cloud and Sepheroth walking around

Dude, YES! That would be AMAZING!!

I'm more concerned with whether or not I'll be able to play BBS at all. But I know I'll choose Ven, just 'cuz he's so freakishly fast. Then Terra, then Aqua.

I'll probably go Ven, Aqua and then Terra.

Ven first is kind of a given. Who doesn't want to know why he looks so much like Roxas?

I'm gonna find a way to get the plot without playing!

Then I won't need a PSP!

Besides, I don't have enough money anyways.

Dude, YES! That would be AMAZING!!

WHEN WAS THAT IDEA POSTED I WANT IT SO MUCH <3

I need to find someone with a PSP, buy them BBS, then borrow it. For a while. :3

I'm gonna find a way to get the plot without playing!

Then I won't need a PSP!

Besides, I don't have enough money anyways.

I've never really understood why people do this. Like, I know you don't have the system, but I always preferred waiting to actually play it than to spoil myself.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

WHEN WAS THAT IDEA POSTED I WANT IT SO MUCH <3

I need to find someone with a PSP, buy them BBS, then borrow it. For a while. :3

*Edges away*

I'd be more than happy to give updates to anyone who wants them...

But I spend a lot of time leveling up, so they might not be very often.

Birth By Sleep still isn't listed on Amazon.co.uk!

If it doesn't get released in the UK, I'm going to the press with these pictures of Micky Mouse and Daisy Duck...