Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I HAVE KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS xd.png

I'll try not to spoil anything for you. Just let us know if you have any questions, and post reactions. I want to laugh at them. tongue.gif

I dunno, I think Isa's cute. (even though I hate his nobody) *brick'd*

*does EPIC BRICK BLOCK*

Everyone deserves their opinion. I don't particularly like Saix either.

I like Saix-Puppy though.

isn't Siax puppy just a werewolf? xd.png I don't really like Siiax either- I don't know why, I never really have huh.gif

*Raises hand and WAVES IT*

It would be so funny! And no one would let him forget it! NOT EVEN KAIRI!

Axel Was Lea Saix Was Isa

Lea looks cute. Isa looks retarded

Favorite heartless are the red mushrooms from KH.

Favorite nobody is the swordsman from KHII

OMG. I knew a guy with hair just like Lea's! Whoa.....

ISA LINK IS BROKEN! *hits link with Struggle bat*

I wanna see. T_T *whine*

Lea looks just like Axel (surprise). I wanna see Myde. *petulant*

ISA LINK IS BROKEN! *hits link with Struggle bat*

I wanna see. T_T *whine*

Lea looks just like Axel (surprise). I wanna see Myde. *petulant*

Here's a pic of Isa. I personally think he looks pretty cute. Shame his Nobody is so effed up.

I haven't been able to find any official art of Myde. You're on your own there, I'm afraid.

You'd think that, but at first, we only thought we would see the Six Apprentice's Somebodies, so we'll probably see Myde, Dulor, Rumalia, and Arlene eventually. (Those are their non-Org. names, right?)

(Why didn't I post in this thread before? XD)

Myde and Dulor LOL. XD Why does that amuse me so much?

(Why didn't I post in this thread before? xd.png)

Myde and Dulor LOL. xd.png Why does that amuse me so much?

Myde reminds me of Mr. Hyde, and Dulor reminds me of both dullard (stupid) and dolor (Spanish for pain).

Arlene? >.< I'd wondered for a while if her name was Relena, which would have been too cool. Too normal, though, I guess.

There are no official names for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene.

...Myde and blank and blank and Arlene. ninja.gif I remember it from like, one of the journals.

Maybe we will *NEVER* see Myde.

TOT /wrist

Here's a pic of Isa. I personally think he looks pretty cute. Shame his Nobody is so effed up.

HE'S SO PRETTY <33333 I luff Saix. And Demyx. >.> *noisnotobsessedwithbluenonotatallwhatchuyoulookingatpsh*

That reminds me of an awesome fic somewhere in the Pit about Saix beating Sora and Co. at the end of KH2 and he and Xemnas get their hearts back and of course it was yummy slash with actual character development and a real relationship but I fell out of ff.net before it was finished. e.e *is now tempted to look it back up*

There are no official names for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene.

So Relena is still a possibility! Minkymy's right, after all; Square has put out more normal names before. And maybe Demyx's name won't be Myde, though I don't see any better alternatives. (Edym? No, that's just ugly. Ydem? Argh, also ugly.) Wonder if Marluxia will get a manlier name.

@Nix--isn't he cute? <3 I love the color blue, too, though I mostly find his adorable little baby face to make him worth it. AWWW, CUTE. ;_; If you ever find that fanfic, please post the link! It sounds great. Good KH fanfic can be hard to find, especially in the Pit.

So Relena is still a possibility! Minkymy's right, after all; Square has put out more normal names before. And maybe Demyx's name won't be Myde, though I don't see any better alternatives. (Edym? No, that's just ugly. Ydem? Argh, also ugly.) Wonder if Marluxia will get a manlier name.

The only names I could come up with that didn't sound too odd were Myde and Dyme. Dyme pronounced Dime... X3

As for Marluxia, all I could come up with was Lumaria or Aramuil - the former being pretty femme, and the latter seeming hard to pronounce.

Interesting pics with Axel and Saix's others, though. Will stalk this thread, now...

...Myde and blank and blank and Arlene. ninja.gif I remember it from like, one of the journals.

Sorry, but no. The only names revelaed in KH2 were the original six, and I guess if you want to count Roxas. Days reveal Lea and BBS revealed Isa, but that's it.

I want BBS to come out already T-T I'm missing my daily dose of KH goodness.

I'm still playing Persona (PSP). I had to restart it because I started the snow queen quest by accident.

has anyone seen their latest trailer? It looks kinda sad for them.....I mean sure they're not around in KH1 or 2, but still.....I love those three....also can't wait for the game to come out...

um in Greece unfortunately they're only 2kh games......sad.gif how many are they?

Currently four - Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (takes place between 1 and 2), and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. A new game, Birth By Sleep, is coming out.. sometime.. I don't know when.