Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Yes, but are they their actual emotions or just the memory of them?

well, that's why I put 'feel' like that- tentatively speaking. They never really explained that, but I do think they are echoes of emotions.

*sighs*

Still no date for BBS.

And why does google keep trying to direct me to pregnacy websites?

Yeah..... >_> this is why I just wait for KHInsider to come up with an update to that. My guess would be aound BETWEEN April-June 2010 Since it's out in January for Japan - it usually takes only a few months after them for it to come to the US and other contries...maybe april-ish...

<just a guess>

While on TVTropes, I came across this fic in the Fan Fic Recommendations section. It's basically the entirety of KHIII completely thought up by some dude on GameFAQs. It actually follows the format of a game guide/script, telling you where to go, giving a script during major cutscenes, and even some boss strategies. It's actually...pretty freaking sweet. And it takes a lot from a fan fic to make me say that.

Read it for yourself. It's good, trust me.

Yeah..... >_> this is why I just wait for KHInsider to come up with an update to that. My guess would be aound BETWEEN April-June 2010 Since it's out in January for Japan - it usually takes only a few months after them for it to come to the US and other contries...maybe april-ish...

<just a guess>

APRIL?! D=

That's so far away...

Did you know they've changed Aqua's clothing 3 times already? laugh.gif

While on TVTropes, I came across this fic in the Fan Fic Recommendations section. It's basically the entirety of KHIII completely thought up by some dude on GameFAQs. It actually follows the format of a game guide/script, telling you where to go, giving a script during major cutscenes, and even some boss strategies. It's actually...pretty freaking sweet. And it takes a lot from a fan fic to make me say that.

Hm, I'll have to read that when I have time. I totally love the worlds they picked out(I've been wanting worlds from Disney's darker movies, the Black Cauldron was -awesome-)

I heard about that. I should look at it.

Granted, his depiction of Xion was before Days came out, so his idea is basically down the drain, but it's still pretty cool seeing her again. Plus, SEYMOUR, KEFKA, ULTIMECIA AND KUJA ARE ALL BOSSES! AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY, MEANING THEIR FIGHTS ARE MANDATORY!!! AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Also, you fight against the Somebodies of Organization XIII, from Braig all the way to Arlene, as well as Roxas. And you fight Xion twice. If they made a game even remotely like this, I'd be pretty happy.

I can't open it T-T

I could actually picture Seymour in KH, but not as a major baddie. A random NPC perhaps.

I started over with Re: CoM.

<3 Axel. xd.png

Larxene is creepy. Not in the halloween creepy or scary creepy but more like 'whoa subtly slide away from this girl' creepy.

I'm in the beginning of Wonderland now, it's the last one I picked of the first world set. I'm not looking forward to fighting her next. :|

I hate the card system, it's ruined my button-mashing style! *pout*

I read a walkthru last night out of boredom but I feel the need to ask someone else, since I hate sleights and haven't learned many how screwed am I for later boss fights?

Hm... hard to say. I was forced to learn a lot of sleights to beat up bosses. I erm... still haven't finished Re: CoM though xd.png I'm on the 13th floor, and have to face Fruitcake Marluxia... but I don't want to.

I started over with Re: CoM.

<3 Axel. xd.png

Larxene is creepy. Not in the halloween creepy or scary creepy but more like 'whoa subtly slide away from this girl' creepy.

I'm in the beginning of Wonderland now, it's the last one I picked of the first world set. I'm not looking forward to fighting her next. :|

I hate the card system, it's ruined my button-mashing style! *pout*

I read a walkthru last night out of boredom but I feel the need to ask someone else, since I hate sleights and haven't learned many how screwed am I for later boss fights?

I just spammed Cloud cards all the way lol

I love the card system... It was really frustrating at first, but got pretty fun. Sleights are pretty important, though more so for Riku's story I think. You do need them to break some really bad sleights used by some bosses. However, I didn't start learning them till later and managed to get through all boss fights relatively easily. Marluxia took me three tries, but the rest I think I beat on the first try. Except maybe Vexen, he was kind of hard.

Loving all KH games except for memories. I can't stand the card system! I agree with NixAyum, and it ruins my 'just hit them' style of fighting. BTW, how far has anyone gotten on Days?

I beat Days. So did surfingmullet, I believe.

*wanders off to play more Re: CoM today after internets* Trickmasteeeeerrrr, I hate yooooouuu...

Wow Larxene is a BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

Axel <3 still. :3

Atlantica=break to study. I'm not looking forward to fighting RR. >>

Edited by NixAyum

Wow Larxene is a BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

Aww, I love Larxene! It's the mean hateful ones that have the most character.

there are new games coming out - footage has been leaked of both DS and PSP kingdom hearts games to be released. The PSP one is a prequel to the first game, the DS one takes place at the time of roxas and organization 13.

OMG FOR REAL

Edited by Emoragirl17

GOD RR is a DICK! dry.gif If I didn't know he was fake and mentally f'd up I'd be screaming and slapping the TV. I kinda feel bad for Namine. Surrounded by all those creepers. e_e

I stopped right before Vexen, 100 AW was making me tired and it's 11:30 PM here. Bleh.

Y'know I have the urge to Force Roxas into a Bright-Orange-And-Black jumpsuit, give him a magic transforming sword with magic rock and a book with the names of several heartless in it, a metal arm, a magic floating cat that someone thinks is someone Else's father, a four leaved clover, and a stable with a huge yellow bird and a weird green dinosaur thing in it. Then I want to throw muffins at him.

Am I sane? *thinks she ate too many crackers and drank enough orange juice to give herself a sugar high. Along with that whipped cream.*

Name the anime/ video games references.

And all of that would somehow fit into the inventory. IF ONLY WE HAD MAGIC INVENTORIES!

Edited by minkymy