Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

for the past 2 days I've been watching gameplays of Birth By Sleep.

I've got to raise enough money for a PSP so I can get BBS when it comes to america

*crys cause he only has 7 dollars*

Yeah well....I wanted to go back to playing Dissidia.

*huggles Squall*

Don't worry Squall. You'll always be my favourite emo biggrin.gif

Strange... Squall's my strongest on Dissidia too.. blink.gif then it's cloud... then Sephiroth (for some reason my mom calls him 'Sephacoffeefroth) and to get back at Fortune.... *steals Squall and runs off*

and yet.. even though I found my DS and KH358 I'm STILL addicted to Monster Hunter on the PSP!! ahh!!! must.. hide.. PSP... so.. I .. can.. play.. Days..

Strange... Squall's my strongest on Dissidia too.. blink.gif then it's cloud... then Sephiroth (for some reason my mom calls him 'Sephacoffeefroth) and to get back at Fortune.... *steals Squall and runs off*

and yet.. even though I found my DS and KH358 I'm STILL addicted to Monster Hunter on the PSP!! ahh!!! must.. hide.. PSP... so.. I .. can.. play.. Days..

Sephacoffeefroth! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

My mom doesn't understand the awesome that is Sephy. Whenever I point him out and tell her he's the most badass villian on the playstation she's like, 'meh'.

Okay, she never actually says 'meh', but it's the impression I get.

Anyway....*steals Hitaryu's PSP and Squall*

MINE! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah, when I bought Kingdom Hearts I didn't realise I would have had to play with Winnie the Pooh. A Final Fantasy mix up game would be quite neat, even if it was fanservice. I like the story line - and, to my shame, organisation XIII - but I don't like playing through the Disney worlds. (Atlantica... -shudder-)

Yeah it would be much better without the Disney mix. It's good with the Final Fantasy though

Sephacoffeefroth! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

My mom doesn't understand the awesome that is Sephy. Whenever I point him out and tell her he's the most badass villian on the playstation she's like, 'meh'.

Okay, she never actually says 'meh', but it's the impression I get.

Anyway....*steals Hitaryu's PSP and Squall*

MINE! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

xd.png I made Sethacoffeefroth into Sethaleffacoffeefrothmassamuneguy... *passes out*

*runs to Fortune and kidnapps Squall to hold a ransom for PSP* Seriously.. been addicted to Monster hunter is NOT healthy... It draws you in and gets you batteing big huge monster things and then throws some unbelivebly hard quest at you and expect you to do it with the greatest of ease... blink.gif *runs off and gets DS* Kingdom Hearts! how can I abuse you like this!!! xd.png

How come nobody told me Sephy's alternate costume in Dissidia was topless???????

I thought I did.... unsure.gif ah well... now you know xd.png

What else haven't you guys told me?

That I have a guide book so if you need to know anything I can try and find it for you... blink.gif

Wasn't this topic made for KH? xd.png

Anyway I still haven't managed to buy days. Still too addicted to Dissidia.

And Cecil is my strongest one by level, then comes Seph and Cloud afterwards. I love Clouds other outfit and yeah Seph is topless. tongue.gif

And I still have to beat the last story too.

So far on Dissidia I've completed Cecil (66), Warrior of Light (6?), Squall (60) and I'm working on leveling Terra.

I had a quick go with Sephy, but he's only level 2 laugh.gif

First time I've seen this board on the third page. Just thought I should mention that. blink.gif

Where'd everyone go?

What happened, you say?

Seraphi went on a Harvest Moon binge. That's what happened. xp Quickly turned into a Gale of Darkness binge because my memory card fried so I have to catch up with myself.

/has paper due Friday and Ancient Greek to burn into skull

I have my PS2 sitting in my room, in a suitcase in a suitcase in a suitcase on top of a shelf, with games and KH goodness in a box below it. It saddens me that they remain there. *lament*

^

You in some kind of trouble? Because that sounds like some kind of punishment there.

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games.

I have to say, the Gameboy version is good, though not as good as the others. For a gb game, it is decent.

user posted image

^

You in some kind of trouble? Because that sounds like some kind of punishment there.

I suppose. I'm in college. D:

@benski: put it in your signature, not in the post. Top of the page -> My Controls -> Edit Signature.

I suppose. I'm in college. D:

@benski: put it in your signature, not in the post. Top of the page -> My Controls -> Edit Signature.

You can't play games while in college? ohmy.gif

Where I am, college will give you work to do 24/7 dry.gif damn you UCA, forceing me to work instead of comleteing KH Days!

well I guess art isn't just pretty pictures sleep.gif

NOTIMEPAPERDUEATNINETHIRTYINTHEMORNINGFFFFUUUUUUUU--*shot*

starbucks and sugar high and music keep me awake and semi-sane and homework and study and and and *shorts out*

(DAMN I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas break.)

ohmy.gif

You poor, poor things.

I spent way too much time with my playstation while at college and I still managed to get a prize for being the top of my class laugh.gif

Trust me, nobody was more shocked about that than me. blink.gif