Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

and I still managed to get a prize for being the top of my class laugh.gif

Trust me, nobody was more shocked about that than me. blink.gif

... D': LUCKYYYYYY

Idk. I have to do a thing for extra credit Sunday afternoon and want to study sometime but maybe I'll drag it out this weekend.

He doesn't technically say that. He says the 358/Coded/BBS will all relate to a not-yet-announced game.

Y'know, someone's also got to keep the Chocobo board alive.

also.

Wikipedia says Nomura says it'll be more of a main storyline game. KH III, FOOLS! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

IIII had to much sugaaaaar today!

Edited by minkymy

*takes out tranq gun and shoots minkymy*

It's okay...it was only a little dose.

Anyway, I can't open the link on the previous page without it freezing on me. Can anybody give me a summary of what it says?

Someone posted an article that suggests Kingdom Hearts may not last because Square and Disney don't 'need' each other to survive. Somone else countered with the fact that there will be a KHIII because Nomura said there would be, although he never actually called it 'KHIII'(but it mostly like would be, given the pattern that after the first game, CoM set up the story for KHII and led directly into it) and these new games are setting up new plotlines and providing backstory to give us a better understanding of the KH universe, I guess so we are prepared for the third official title.

Someone posted an article that suggests Kingdom Hearts may not last because Square and Disney don't 'need' each other to survive. Somone else countered with the fact that there will be a KHIII because Nomura said there would be, although he never actually called it 'KHIII'(but it mostly like would be, given the pattern that after the first game, CoM set up the story for KHII and led directly into it) and these new games are setting up new plotlines and providing backstory to give us a better understanding of the KH universe, I guess so we are prepared for the third official title.

Goorrruuuuuuu.....

Nobuo should help with the music for KHIII.

Now that Disney owns Marvel, I would totally /love/ to see a New York City with a bunch of the Marvel characters. Sora could even get his own super hero costume to go with that world. His nickname could be Keyblade Master, lol

-Seraphinu is shot for being a Marvel nerd-

Note: I was raised by two completely different parents. xd.png I mostly share my dad's tastes though, and nowadays the things I like I was referred to be friends or found on my own. But at my very core, I am secretly a comic book super here/Star Trek fan. xd.png

Going off topic (again), but what would be an ideal level for a character going through shade impulse on Dissidia?

Wikipedia says

If you trust Wiki as an official source you may want to find a better source. Remember ANYONE can edit wiki pages.

Has anyone here seen the new scans with the Organization Members before they lost their hearts? Ienzo is like ten years old!

Well, we all knew zexion was a Midget...

My friend and I thought that same thing. biggrin.gif

I know, he's so cute looking. If only he wasn't such a jerk in Days... >.>

Oh, Hey, HEY!

The "Cloud is Sora/Roxas' father and Aeris/th is the mother" Theory can't be true. Why? Final Fantasy VII Puts cloud at 25 and Advent children takes us two years forward, resulting in him being 27. Sora and his nobody are both 14/15 at the time of the games.

27-15=12

Cloud couldn't have been a father at 12.

Oh, Hey, HEY!

The "Cloud is Sora/Roxas' father and Aeris/th is the mother" Theory can't be true. Why? Final Fantasy VII Puts cloud at 25 and Advent children takes us two years forward, resulting in him being 27. Sora and his nobody are both 14/15 at the time of the games.

27-15=12

Cloud couldn't have been a father at 12.

I have /never/ heard this theory before. O.o

You want to know why they look alike? Cause Nomura drew them. Eventually characters start to look alike. the end.

I have /never/ heard this theory before. O.o

You want to know why they look alike? Cause Nomura drew them. Eventually characters start to look alike. the end.

DA is full of it.

I heard there was a video.

Many of my friend's dislike Xion though, although I personally don't hate her that much.

She's a beautiful deconstruction of the Mary Sue.

Have they finished the game or read spoilers?

Edited by minkymy