Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

What are the theories we have so far about the Roxas/Ven/Sora thing?

I don't have very many theories on Ven(I have one but I can't explain it without revealing something from Days... Anyone know how to do spoiler tags here?)

Well for one of the day's artwork, they showed Roxas much older, he looked 20ish. So maybe it's Ven? Either way, I'm sure we'll find out when the game finally comes out.

I don't have very many theories on Ven(I have one but I can't explain it without revealing something from Days... Anyone know how to do spoiler tags here?)

Can you PM it to me please? *offers cookie*

On a slightly random path. How the hell do I unlock the museum in Dissidia?

(sorry I haven't been online lately *Kick college work*)

I almost have a theory about Ven/Sora/Roxas thingy, but it's real old. *ahem*:

After the fight between TAV and Master Xehanort. Terra became the Xehanort/Xemnas/AnsemSoD we all love to hate some how (still working on that) meanwhile, seeing the area was unsafe, Aqua dragged Ven to DI (maybe through a portal that OrgXIII uses) and saw a likely candidate to save her best friend's life- Sora, so by doing something weird and special, she 'merged' them two together saveing Ven and giveing the Keyblade to Sora (I know, I know the keyblade was suppose to be Riku's... u.u)

yea- It has a million holes in it, but thats my strange theory ^.^

haha... well honestly I adore the Kingdom Hearts games!!!

I escape to the Radiant Garden on occasion when life is bogus...

{Ivalice and Spira are also nice places to escape too}

Edited by Valerie

(sorry I haven't been online lately *Kick college work*)

I almost have a theory about Ven/Sora/Roxas thingy, but it's real old. *ahem*:

After the fight between TAV and Master Xehanort. Terra became the Xehanort/Xemnas/AnsemSoD we all love to hate some how (still working on that) meanwhile, seeing the area was unsafe, Aqua dragged Ven to DI (maybe through a portal that OrgXIII uses) and saw a likely candidate to save her best friend's life- Sora, so by doing something weird and special, she 'merged' them two together saveing Ven and giveing the Keyblade to Sora (I know, I know the keyblade was suppose to be Riku's... u.u)

yea- It has a million holes in it, but thats my strange theory ^.^

Hmm. I can kinda see that one wink.gif ish laugh.gif

Strange theories are strange. lol

I will simply wait for the new games to come out tosolve all the mysteries.

And Fortune you should get the museum by finishing 2 Stories. If I recall corectly.

Strange theories are strange. lol

I will simply wait for the new games to come out tosolve all the mysteries.

And Fortune you should get the museum by finishing 2 Stories. If I recall corectly.

Thank you smile.gif

*gives cookie*

*numbles cookie*

I hope I will finish dissidia soon so I can get 358/2 days. xd.png

Man, I hate the yaoi that comes out of the fandom.

I mean, everyone seems to hate Kairi just because she gets in the way of SoRiku. Same with Xion and Namine for AkuRoku.

Geez. DeviantART has what, 10 Kairi Hater clubs?

I mean, I love Kairi.

And Xion especially.

<.<

Need moar Xion in sequels plz. 8D

I mean, everyone seems to hate Kairi just because she gets in the way of SoRiku. Same with Xion and Namine for AkuRoku.

I mean, I love Kairi.

And Xion especially.

<.<

I only don't like Kairi because she doesn't really do anything in the games. She just... sits there and waits to be rescued. She's great as a person, and she's adorable... but... I don't like it that mostly she serves simply as a motivator, and doesn't do much else.

I mean, I love Kairi.

And Xion especially.

<.<

Kairi, IMO, is just a plot point there to swoon over Sora.

Hollow Bastion in KH1?

"Sora, this time I'll protect you." And then as the HL gather...

*turns to Sora and hugs* "SORA!!!"

And then he turns normal.

The hell did she do? blink.gif

And in the second one she writes a letter. Oyes. And then gets kidnapped. And then gets kidnapped FROM THE FIRST GUY THAT KIDNAPPED HER. And has to be rescued by Naimine, Riku, and Sora.

And NEVER DOES ANYTHING after that except for merging with Namine.

So no, I don't like her much.

But then, I am one of THOSE fangirls. xd.png

Dunno much about Xion, but she seems kinda the same. >>

AKUROKU AND SORIKU PWN endofstory. ;D

Nah, Xion can fight. Mostly. She actually gave Axel a run for his money, and he's supposed to be pretty strong.

Xion kicks ass. Don't you DARE compare her personality or role in the story to Kairi. *eye twitch* She still ranks above all the other girls in the KH series IMO. Even if she was only in one game so far.

Xion is cool. I cried over her! Although she's the one who made my writing muse run away, and it took a week and a half to get it back. >.<

The reason I don't really care for Kairi is she's basically there to be the 'damsel in distress' and to cause all the guys to come running for her. She doesn't really do a whole lot throughout the series, and Xion is so much cooler than Kairi and she's only in /one/ game.

Yeah. I support Akuroku Rikso, if only because the characters have so much more chemistry together than a whole lot of other characters do, and they're much more fleshed out.

As for Namine, she's a little bit cooler than Kairi, but still not my favorite female of the series.

I'm still curious as to who sent the 'love letter' to Leon >>'.

Edited by Aldi

*popcorn falls out of mouth*

He got it already?

Wut? blink.gif

it's in the credits of KH2, Fortune.

I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game in my life.

I'm getting one for Christmas this year, though, and I look forward to it. Especially since I heard that Jack Skellington is in it... *cuddles avatar*

I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game in my life.

I'm getting one for Christmas this year, though, and I look forward to it. Especially since I heard that Jack Skellington is in it... *cuddles avatar*

I doubt you'll be disappointed, it's a really fun game.

Let us know how it turns out, ne?

The reason I don't really care for Kairi is she's basically there to be the 'damsel in distress' and to cause all the guys to come running for her. She doesn't really do a whole lot throughout the series, and Xion is so much cooler than Kairi and she's only in /one/ game.

Yeah. I support Akuroku Rikso, if only because the characters have so much more chemistry together than a whole lot of other characters do, and they're much more fleshed out.

As for Namine, she's a little bit cooler than Kairi, but still not my favorite female of the series.

Probably a Rinoa from somewhere.