Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Marluxia... there's a character I'll never get over. He's the coolest. And Demyx is so adorkable

The only thing I really liked about Marluxia is his weapon. :B Scythe = awesome

Demyx I've never known enough about to really form an opinion. Then again he didn't play a very large part in Days, which is the only KH game I've played aside from BBS, and BBS doesn't really go into the Nobodies like Demyx. <<

I prefer Axel over all of them anyway |D Fiiiiire

@Nix: Is that seriously how his name is supposed to be pronounced? o.O Ew.

@Nix: Is that seriously how his name is supposed to be pronounced? o.O Ew.

It was how someone in Re:CoM pronounced it. I was not impressed. There should be playthrus on youtube or something if you feel like looking for how stupid it sounds.

I'm near the end of Coded.....it's been okay...the gameplay could be really tedious at times. I'm stuck on it right now (again) I'm trying to get all the event cards in Castle Oblivion, but a few of them are hard....I know I could finish the game and come back but my inner OCD prevents me from doing so dry.gif I think Data Sora's really cool though. I mean he found out he was just a computer program and was all like "Oh....okay cool!" xd.png

If you're going for the secret ending, you might as well come back later. You'll have plenty to do...

It took me forever to start calling him Mar-loosha rather than Mar-lucks-ia, let alone refer to him as a him rather than a her. xd.png

My favorite Organization members really depend if we're talking about weapons, attributes, appearance, personality, etc.

xd.png

Zexion has logged on

MARLY YOU PLAY DC!!?

I always pronounced Marluxia's name as it apepars then I was like Marloosha? That's how you say it?

The only thing I found really hard was a few of the mini-games in traverse town (the posters).

Why do people keep mentioning this?

I get terrible flashbacks every time D:

Laguna was meant to appear as the head of the Mirage Arena, but was kept out due to his appearance in Dissidia 012.

D:

Edit: Also, has anyone else figured out the secret behind Eraqus' name?

Edited by Fortune86

Edit: Also, has anyone else figured out the secret behind Eraqus' name?

It's 'square' backwards, right?

Speaking of odd names, do you see what 'Xemnas' is an anagram of? xd.png

Edited by Durppie

Ah, I have been replaying Kingdom Hearts II and apparently I had forced myself to forget how obnoxiously annoying the music is in the Tron levels.

I need to learn to just mute it I guess.

Actually Durppie it is also an anagram (the 'u' and the 'q' are the wrong way round), but close enough.

The Xenmas joke has been around so long, I'd be surprised if anyone didn't know it lol.

So my bros made me start a new game of KH1 for an hour. I finally beat Riku in the race! There's some really funny way of naming the raft that makes one of Riku's lines sound like he's coming on to Sora, but I couldn't remember and I didn't get far enough for it, apparently.

I couldn't find the last stinking mushroom and ended up turning it off.

Which did y'all pick in the beginning: sword, shield, or staff? And when it got to the "let's get to know you -- your journey begins at (time of day)", what did you end up with?

I picked the sword o3o

Not smart enough to block well and at the time didn't really use much magic other than cure spells.

I picked the late bloomer exp lvl gain path thingy (start at night/dusk) on purpose. It was hard to grind at the lower levels but the higher ones (after lvl 40) were unbelievably easy due to synth item hunting.

Here is the exp chart showing how much exp you need to get to certain levels depending on your path:

Level | Dusk | Midday | Dawn |

5 | 155 | 120 | 96 |

10 | 821 | 675 | 576 |

15 | 2041 | 1735 | 1506 |

20 | 3971 | 3465 | 3106 |

25 | 7221 | 6515 | 5986 |

30 | 12291 | 11515 | 10856 |

35 | 20291 | 19515 | 18856 |

40 | 33891 | 33815 | 33356 |

45 | 56091 | 57315 | 58256 |

50 | 91091 | 95715 | 99856 |

55 | 150291 | 160815 | 174856 |

60 | 220291 | 235815 | 264856 |

65 | 290291 | 319815 | 354856 |

70 | 364291 | 409815 | 444856 |

75 | 444291 | 499815 | 534856 |

80 | 524291 | 589815 | 624856 |

85 | 608291 | 679815 | 714856 |

90 | 698291 | 769815 | 804856 |

95 | 788291 | 859815 | 894856 |

100 | 878291 | 949815 | 984856 |

As you can see, the 'dusk' option requires less exp in total o3o

Same, and gave up the staff because they couldn't pick. x3

Damn Fortune, get all technical on me ;p I ended up with midday on that play, don't remember what I got before. Which answers do you pick to get dusk?

I picked the shield, only because I tend to be a button masher and I never stop for defense. That way, by picking the shield, I started out with higher defense.

(I looked everything up. On a whim I'd pick the sword)

Getting to that final stretch in II where you go back to worlds and fight heartless/Organization. I really love the giant dragon heartless in The Land of Dragons, that and the earthshaker heartless in Pridelands.

Actually I think I just love most of the heartless, they're cute.

Damn Fortune, get all technical on me ;p I ended up with midday on that play, don't remember what I got before. Which answers do you pick to get dusk?

I think it was 'Getting Old', 'Be Strong' and 'Prize Possessions'.

I grinded to level t0/15 before even leaving the Island though. Maybe higher.

Thank you for the exp Selphie o3o

Thank you for the exp Selphie o3o

I remember beating up on all three of them to get exp xd.png but yes, I beat Selphie the most.....but mainly cause she pissed me off whenever she actually hit me with her jump rope dry.giflaugh.gif

I remember beating up on all three of them to get exp xd.png but yes, I beat Selphie the most.....but mainly cause she pissed me off whenever she actually hit me with her jump rope dry.giflaugh.gif

I would whack her skip rope back to her endlessly. I got a load of tech points that way.

Once I had leveled up enough I took on Riku. Won five out of five fights o3o

I would whack her skip rope back to her endlessly. I got a load of tech points that way.

Once I had leveled up enough I took on Riku. Won five out of five fights o3o

I fought all the kids once (won against Tidus and Wakka, lost to Riku and Selphie), only ever managed to parry Tidus, I think.

And gr jealous, Riku kicked my butt far too fast with that damn springboard-flying-kick-whatever move.

Yeah, to beat Riku you really need to have an eye for when he's going to do that and be ready to get out of the way. I always fight the kids once, then the all three battle, then Riku, and then I get out of there.

I just never had the patience to level up against them.

The three kids seemed pretty easy if you learn their patterns and not just button mash (which is a hard thing for me. I just want to press one button over and over again to win)

Riku I had some problems with mostly because I fall off the island and that counts as a Riku win D:

I found fighting against Selphie & Wakka the easiest because most of the time you could deflect their attacks. Tidus was the second hardest after Riku.

I don't think I tried taking them all on at once though. Either I don't remember or I chickened out o3o

Does anyone ever think we'll be able to visit the Mainland? I personally would love to see Sora's house.

The three combo wasn't all that hard as long as you can corner one at a time and avoid the other two.

I'd like to see the mainland as well. I wonder what worlds will be in the 3DS game...

(I wonder if it will be 3DS exclusive or will be compatible for the regular DS D: I don't want to have to dish out that kind of money for a handheld yet...)

I think I read Hunchback is in it.

I'd like to see a Rescuers land. Princess and the Frog or Tangled should be in a new game being the newest animated movies.

And bambi xd.png They did have a bambi summon. And if Simba can get his world, well bambi would be funny.

Deer sora? Rabbit sora?