Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I own the first one. Beat it, beat the second one. In the process of beating CoM aswell.

I love the games. Sad fact, but I used to be a KH-tard.

Like I was over-obsessed with RikuxSora pairing. Riku being my favorite character.

I still love the series. My love for it just has died down overtime.

Though I still keep my username "Riku-Heartilly" not because I love Riku and Rinoa, its because I love the name itself...

I have and beat both games, its a REALLY pwning game.

havent watched the anime of it on Disney though

I have and beat both games, its a REALLY pwning game.

havent watched the anime of it on Disney though

anime?

I thought there was only a manga?

Now I'm confused. Dx

*shrugs* I dont watch it I just know its there, I don gots a link

*shrugs* I dont watch it I just know its there, I don gots a link

I looked it up on google.

There is no anime. Someone is creating an anime version of the manga, animating, coloring and voicing it. But thats it.

Though there may possibly be a movie.

what can they even make it on? lol I mean organization 13 is gone, malificent is gone... blink.gif

I'd love to see it if the movie were made by Square-Enix. If Disney did it all it'd be all baby and kiddy like.

I'd like to see the movie "NOT" look like the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....>.>

xd.png

I wish they'd do it in 3-d instead of 2-d, flat animation of them looks dumb :/

I played for awhile (read: not very long AT ALL) and I really liked it, but I chose to go to Wonderland and Alice in Wonderland has always been my least favorite Disney movie, and I just stopped playing one day. I have a lot going on and I don't feel like plodding through Wonderland right now.

(Atlantica... -shudder-)

Wholly agreed. I liked Atlantica in KH2 because you didn't have to fight anything.

... or, well, I liked any part where Sora wasn't singing. Because that was dreadful, to be perfectly honest. It hurt my eardrums!

But I LOVE KH and KH2. It's fun when you have it on easy mode and surprisingly frustrating on Expert.

biggrin.gif

(Atlantica... -shudder-)

Wholly agreed. I liked Atlantica in KH2 because you didn't have to fight anything.

... or, well, I liked any part where Sora wasn't singing. Because that was dreadful, to be perfectly honest. It hurt my eardrums!

But I LOVE KH and KH2. It's fun when you have it on easy mode and surprisingly frustrating on Expert.

biggrin.gif

I must be the odd one out here. But I love Antlantica. Like on KH, it was fun to fight, and I was really disappointed that the fighting was taken out on KH2.

But I didn't mind the singing. Infact I like to here Sora sing....Even though he sings like a dieing cat xd.png

and KH is ridiculously hard on Expert, I've not been able to beat it on Expert yet. But KH2 was really really easy on Expert....even easier then when I played Normal difficulty on KH2...So expert is fun on it...plus I got the secret ending easier....

Oh I love these games! I've had the worst luck with KH2 though:

Okay, I bought both games. Played the first one through, started on the second one. Got to like, just before Axel dies, then my sister pulled the PS2 off of the shelf. PS2 was fine, game disk was ruined. Went out looking for another copy, only one I could find was pre-owned. Bought it, took it home, WRONG BLOODY GAME! It was KH1 in a KH2 box. Took it back, got a refund, started looking again. Found another copy, bought it, took it home, looks like someone did exactly the same to that one as my sister did to my first one. Am in the process of looking for another copy.

(Atlantica... -shudder-)

biggrin.gif

I must be the odd one out here. But I love Antlantica. Like on KH, it was fun to fight, and I was really disappointed that the fighting was taken out on KH2.

But I didn't mind the singing. Infact I like to here Sora sing....Even though he sings like a dieing cat xd.png

and KH is ridiculously hard on Expert, I've not been able to beat it on Expert yet. But KH2 was really really easy on Expert....even easier then when I played Normal difficulty on KH2...So expert is fun on it...plus I got the secret ending easier....

Though in the expansion, Critical Mode is downright unforgiving.

Just trying to fight the Lingering Spirit when your levels are maxed out is downright ridiculous. The cool thing about it is actually having a real challenge when you're using Final Form, however.

I'm pretty sure I've posted here but oh well, what does it hurt to post more then once in one topic? xd.png

I was disappointed as well when they took out the fighting in Atlantica cause I liked fighting there too. xd.png I thought of it as a way to be able to fly but without me worrying about going to the ground, as the same with Neverland. ^^

I've played and beaten KH, but I've yet to beat KHII, sadly. I've watched my brother beat the game so I've kind of lost interest in playing it but I'll play it occasionally. xd.png If I had the time that is.

I've heard that there's supposed to be a new KH game coming out for the PSP soon? It's supposed to be out last year but it got pushed to 2009. I'm pretty sure it was Birth By Sleep, and I'm just eager to play it, if I ever get a PSP.

If they ever make a movie of KH, I'd prefer that they'd do in the same that they made FFVII: Advent Children. That movie was fricking awesome and if they made a KH movie like it, I think I'd go ballistic. xd.png

it probably could have been done better but its one of my top games to play. The second game was much easier than the first (i love using the triangle button) and Chain of Memories was kinda dumb since your playing with cards. although it least it wasnt an actual card game.

And for everyone saying disney ruined it i say there wrong! Classic Disney's amazing. Its the new stuff thats giving it a bad name.

their is a new enemy for those who dont know it its the unbirths and their coming out in birth by sleep so that means a whole new story line with ventus (air) aqua (water) and terra (earth) yes those are the names of the new charecters as far as i know but go to

www.khinsider.com

for more info

their is a new enemy for those who dont know it its the unbirths and their coming out in birth by sleep so that means a whole new story line with ventus (air) aqua (water) and terra (earth) yes those are the names of the new charecters as far as i know but go to

www.khinsider.com

for more info

Already knew that xd.png

But I thought his name was Ven not "Ventus".

everyone calls him ven but its really ventus

www.khinsider.com

for more info

DUDE. I already knew that. xd.png I was just wondering when the game will come out. DX I'm absolutely dying to see what it looks like.

Edited by DarkAngel013

If they make a KH movie I'll die a happy woman.

Also, did anyone else hate the flying carpet mini game in KH2 as much as me? Or are you all going to turn around and say you completed it with a perfect score on your first try? *loads shotgun*

actually...-hides- the three new games are coming out japan only and probly wont come out in us for around 3-5 years and fortune86? i did complete it with a perfect score on the first try but i did hate it