Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris.  WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT!

Vincent was actually meant to be in the game.

But he was replaced by Cloud on the first one thus is why Cloud is whering Vincent's claw. :3

But I like Vincent better...always have.

and I was sad that the only FFIX character they put in the game was Vivi. Why not Zidane or Eiko? They are awesome. >.<

Are...they...KIDDING?! Replace Vincent with that emo? And they were also too lazy to replce his claw. No one but Vincent may wear the claw!

I kinda like Vivi. Kind of reminds me of Gir for some reason.

I Have a friend who would murder/shoot/annihilate/destroy/keel/tourtur you to death/machine gun you if she heard that. She loves Zack, Cloud, And their Hair. It's contagious.

Vivi can be found with FF VIII Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin (teh BFFs) In twilight town, but in younger forms, like FF X tidus and Wakka, and FF VIII Selphie.

Edited by minkymy

Gir is the little robot from the Invader Zim cartoon. He's forced to wear this ugly dog costume and he's, what I call, "randomness incarnate." I think it's Gir's voice more than anything because Vivi isn't stupid or random like Gir is.

user posted image

Aww but I always liked him better in the dog-suit. :3 He looks cutier in it I think. :3

I prefer Dib over any Invader Zim character personally though. :3

Why didn't they let Squall keep his original name? It's much cooler than Leon.

He does keep his original name; he's still Squall, he just called himself Leon out of disgrace when Hollow Bastion fell to the Heartless.

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris. WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT!

Nomura's favorite character was actually Vincent, but he felt that there were far too many Final Fantasy characters as it was, and decided to instead merge him with Cloud via Cloud's Kingdom Hearts I costume.

Are...they...KIDDING?! Replace Vincent with that emo?

Cloud is the most popular Final Fantasy character in the world. Having a game where popular Final Fantasy characters appear and not having Cloud pop up would be ridiculous.

i dont like KH but im addicted to the storyline, gameplay etc not the game itself haa ironic aint it?

He does keep his original name; he's still Squall, he just called himself Leon out of disgrace when Hollow Bastion fell to the Heartless.

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris. WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT!

Nomura's favorite character was actually Vincent, but he felt that there were far too many Final Fantasy characters as it was, and decided to instead merge him with Cloud via Cloud's Kingdom Hearts I costume.

Cloud is the most popular Final Fantasy character in the world. Having a game where popular Final Fantasy characters appear and not having Cloud pop up would be ridiculous.

Gotta agree with the points above.

I mean who doesn't love Cloud? He's just awesome and it would make sense if he is the most popular FF character. :3

But Vincent would be better, in my opinion for KH.

Maybe even more character's from FFX like Lulu and Kimahri. :3

Oooooooh I wish they had more FFX characters!

That was my favorite one : /

But this game is seriously the best creation in the world of video games smile.gif

I never said Cloud couldn't be in it. I just didn't like them rreplacing Vincent. And what's one more FF character? No need to merge the two.

I mean who doesn't love Cloud? He's just awesome and it would make sense if he is the most popular FF character. :3

I would love to see Lulu in a KH game. I wonder what world she'd be in though?

Considering that FFVII (and its spinoffs, merchandise, movies, cellphone games etc.) was the BIGGEST cash cow for Squaresoft in its entire existence, it is pretty requisite that they put in a lot of characters.

I found it rather compelling that only a few characters "made it" off their home world, so their tortured mental states (Squall, etc.) made sense.

KH will always be a very fun and relaxing game for button-mashing, if I ever feel like just killing some time I can go hunt items for synth for a few hours.

Didn't KH come out just after FFX? That could be why they didn't put FFX characters in there strongly. They were unsure of the reception of the game and they knew it would be better loved if they put tried-and-true characters in there.

The other thing I wondered about is why they never put in characters from pre-FFVII games. The only explanation I can think of is, they were still using sprite technology in FFVI and there are few images of the characters we could relate to if rendered in 3D from the ground up--not til Dissidia anyway. For what it's worth, I think FFIV and FFVI were at least as well loved as FFVIII (which I could never get into).

And personally, I strongly dislike Disney characters almost to the point of hating them, so playing KH was low on my list of priorities. If the gameplay weren't so good and the worlds so nicely colored, I'd never have touched it.

I would love to see Lulu in a KH game. I wonder what world she'd be in though?

Why, Hollow Bastion, of course!:D

WHY AREN'T THERE ANY CHOCOBOS on KH!?!? SORA ATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!! \ mad.gif / *destroys the destiny islands*

Chocobos!...

I would have expected at least a mini-activity with a chocobo race, or something. Honestly.

Chocobos!...

I would have expected at least a mini-activity with a chocobo race, or something. Honestly.

Agreed. As long as we don't have to breed/raise them.

Chocobos would be great. ^^

I would also like to see some more characters from FF9, and maybe a few from some of the newer ones (12 and 13).

I would throw in Zidane, maybe Beatrix, Ashe or Basch- maybe Vaan, and Noctis(?). But then again, I'm not Square Enix. Nor Disney.

Chocobos would be great. ^^

I would also like to see some more characters from FF9, and maybe a few from some of the newer ones (12 and 13). 

I would throw in Zidane, maybe Beatrix, Ashe or Basch- maybe Vaan, and Noctis(?).  But then again, I'm not Square Enix.  Nor Disney.

I'm thinking they're running out of Disney characters.

finally.

I've only played CoM.

My first forum was a KH site, anyone there would know me as that one annoying person in the spam zone XD

But yesh, I can't wait for 358/2 days 8DD

Eh, proly not as annoying as Sora at his dorkiest. It's like, I don't know, they took a tidus clone and disney-afied it. Scary.

well, at least he's weather; Sora is Sky in japanese

so-ra, mimi cake! (azumanga daioh, like mah set.)

Which game is coming out on PSP? I'm planning on getting one soon so hopefully I will have completed Crisis Core (the game I hope to buy) before the PSP KH comes out.

Over rated, over talked about, Atlus is throwing out more/better RPGs then Square Enix ever could dream of, move along people. dry.gif

Edited by ancile

As much as I love the Atlus games such as Persona, Devil Summoner & Digital Devil, please don't have ago at those who prefer the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts series.

Over rated, over talked about, Atlus is throwing out more/better RPGs then Square Enix ever could dream of, move along people. dry.gif

Why come if yer gonna insult us? It's just like those oafs whole look up you tube videos and then insult the one the were looking for. BAKA! mad.gif

anyhow, I still am infinitely angry about chocoboless KH. Sora should control his appetite mad.gif

Edited by minkymy

Why come  if yer gonna insult us? It's just like those oafs whole look up you tube videos and then insult the one the were looking for. BAKA! mad.gif

anyhow, I still am infinitely angry about chocoboless KH. Sora should control his appetite  mad.gif

Expect I have a level of depth in my argument, while other minor beings use foul language to "express themselves" ...well maybe not baka, but this time I didn't use it. blink.gif ...Fie, I say Fie.

My point is not that KH is a bad game, in no way is it not, I greatly enjoy it. My stance I shall uphold is the fact that KH did nothing that someone has done, and done better. The only reason KH is still so popular is because of well placed timing from a widely known company with one unique idea. Now in Squares obsessive annoyance it is a over milked, dried up idea.

Edited by ancile

Why come  if yer gonna insult us? It's just like those oafs whole look up you tube videos and then insult the one the were looking for. BAKA! mad.gif

anyhow, I still am infinitely angry about chocoboless KH. Sora should control his appetite  mad.gif

Expect I have a level of depth in my argument, while other minor beings use foul language to "express themselves" ...well maybe not baka, but this time I didn't use it. blink.gif ...Fie, I say Fie.

My point is not that KH is a bad game, in no way is it not, I greatly enjoy it. My stance I shall uphold is the fact that KH did nothing that someone has done, and done better. The only reason KH is still so popular is because of well placed timing from a widely known company with one unique idea. Now in Squares obsessive annoyance it is a over milked, dried up idea.

KH does get annoying after you've finished playing it. Its true, and this is coming from the one with Riku's name in her forum name.

But its a very good game with a very good plot. The way they added the Disney character's along with the Final Fantasy ones makes an odd yet interesting mix.

Everyone does have their own opinion's. Some people may find the game annoying and over-rated because of the popularity it gets and how annoying most fan-girl's/boy's get. Usually the rabbid ones of course.

Another reason why I myself like the series is because they use classic Disney character's. I was happy with the first KH. All the classic Disney movies into games. Amazing simply amazing.

The classic Disney outbeats any of the new movie's that Disney comes up with now.

But thats my opinion on this subject. I liked it for the classic's and the plot. The character's were interesting aswell and it gave me quite afew laugh's.

But all in all, it really just depends on a person's opinion of the game. Some may like it, some may hate it, some may think its over-rated. :3

The classic Disney outbeats any of the new movie's that Disney comes up with now.

^^^ AGREED.

All the newer ones (like Rata-I can't spell it because I really don't care) seem to follow a pattern of quiet beginning, confusing middle unless you get all the details, and a summarizing ending. But the older ones were all action, plot, action, story, romance (maybe).

This might have already been said, but did anyone notice that in EVERY world there is an established or nearly couple? Agrabah: Jas/Ala; Halloween Town: Jack/Sally; Atlantica: Eric/Ariel, etc. To me, the series kinda shoved Sora and Kairi together and Sora... not gonna continue, most people can infer my opinion on the matter from there. ninja.gif

(again, I might be repeating, but) did anyone else think Leon/Squall was more than a little out of character? I've played FF8 a few times, and he's much more outgoing and less quiet in KH than FF8.

^^^ AGREED.

All the newer ones (like Rata-I can't spell it because I really don't care) seem to follow a pattern of quiet beginning, confusing middle unless you get all the details, and a summarizing ending. But the older ones were all action, plot, action, story, romance (maybe).

This might have already been said, but did anyone notice that in EVERY world there is an established or nearly couple? Agrabah: Jas/Ala; Halloween Town: Jack/Sally; Atlantica: Eric/Ariel, etc. To me, the series kinda shoved Sora and Kairi together and Sora... not gonna continue, most people can infer my opinion on the matter from there. ninja.gif

(again, I might be repeating, but) did anyone else think Leon/Squall was more than a little out of character? I've played FF8 a few times, and he's much more outgoing and less quiet in KH than FF8.

Yeah agreed. The only good reason to watch the newer Disney movie's are for the cheap laugh's and thats it. ):

Yeah it is obvious with the Disney pairings.

But I disagree with the SoraxKairi pairing. I noticed in KH2 he barely even spoke of Kairi and more so of Riku....yeah I do support the theory of RikuxSora.

But I absolutely do hate this how they try to make it seem like Roxas and Namine could be a pairing. When they blatantly can't because they are nobody's and do not have emotions. >.> lol