Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

actually...-hides- the three new games are coming out japan only and probly wont come out in us for around 3-5 years and fortune86? i did complete it with a perfect score on the first try but i did hate it

Stand still jumonjiforum......this won't hurt a bit..... *aims shotgun*

oh sh1t! -narrowly dodges bullets- i never said i liked it!!! -runs-

So, has anyone played Chain of Memories on PS2 yet? What does everyone think of the card-based battle system?

So, has anyone played Chain of Memories on PS2 yet? What does everyone think of the card-based battle system?

I have yet to try that

I was wondering how far everyone is in KH2

I'm Lv.99,complete all worlds,on proud mode,beaten Sephiroth,completed the story

Not a KH fan, don't like Disney for screwing up every story they make into a film. Plus, they sort of lost the plot when Walt died... I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy either... So putting the two least things I like togeher just doesn't make me attracted to it. dry.gif

Plus my bro had the game on loud in his room, I could hear it, the voices got to me after a while.

i heard somewhere they is making movie.

And if they aint they're gonna feel PAIN

I'm still stuck in KH1, but I think it is pretty fun. ^^ A few more final fantasy characters would be awesome, but I don't really mind Disney. Except Donald. For some reason I just want to strangle him. xd.png

Also, I'm one of those people who thinks Winnie the Pooh is very cute! I wish I had more pages to his book.

But.. does anyone have any hints on beating Ursula, when she is all giant? I can't figure it out at all. ^o^ She just keeps killing me before I have time to do anything...

I hope they make a movie. ^^

I'm still stuck in KH1, but I think it is pretty fun. ^^ A few more final fantasy characters would be awesome, but I don't really mind Disney. Except Donald. For some reason I just want to strangle him. xd.png

Also, I'm one of those people who thinks Winnie the Pooh is very cute! I wish I had more pages to his book.

But.. does anyone have any hints on beating Ursula, when she is all giant? I can't figure it out at all. ^o^ She just keeps killing me before I have time to do anything...

I hope they make a movie. ^^

I didn't do to well against giant Ursula either. In the end I just sent Donald & Goofy over to attack her while Sora swam as far away from her as possible in circles. Even if Donald or Goofy get knocked out, they revive after and while and you just command them to attack again. When her health is getting low just swim in and deal the final blow. Easy (takes forever though).

Try and stay behind her at all times and swim away when she trys to suck you in.

I have beaten KH1, KH:COM & KH2 with perfect scores (though some of the mini-games took some doing).

Though I loved the plot, I'm won't replay COM, the card system did my head in.

I beat Sephiroth on KH2 while I was only at level 75. Took me eight tries...but I did it. smile.gif

I liked the gameplay and story. But it IS overrated and a lot of people think that FF copied KH not the other way around.

I think I'll die if they make a KH movie >.> It's a fun game, I really liked it, but PLEASE no movies. Please? The manga was bad enough.

Once KH3 comes out, not the three spinoffs, the actual KH3... I'll probably be done with the series. I felt like it ended rather nicely in KH2, except they had to have that little OMGWHATWILLHAPPENNAO?????? thing at the end. I played KH, KH:COM, and KH2, and am currently about half done with KH Re:COM (We <3 Katamari is distracting...). I'll play Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days once they come out, and that'll probably be it.

Whoever said KH copied FF is silly xd.png Square Enix IS the maker of FF, and they worked together with Disney in KH. Of course they have the same characters xd.png

As for the card system, people say they hate it, but it really doesn't bother me. Especially because in the Riku version you get that dark form and it's pretty epic xd.png

For me, eh I beat KH1 on normal difficulty. At level 60 to be exact. :3 My cousin kept telling me I couldn't do it because I was too low of a level but I did. It was hard at first but now I only beat it and feel as if it were a chore that I dislike because I'm sick of beating it to see the ending. >.<

As for KH2, I've beat that one aswell. First with normal difficulty. It was a tad difficult. I was around level's 50-60-ish again.

Then I beat it on expert. Surprisingly it was even easier then normal and I beat it with ease at around level's 50-60-ish aswell. :3

(Atlantica... -shudder-)

Wholly agreed. I liked Atlantica in KH2 because you didn't have to fight anything.

... or, well, I liked any part where Sora wasn't singing. Because that was dreadful, to be perfectly honest. It hurt my eardrums!

But I LOVE KH and KH2. It's fun when you have it on easy mode and surprisingly frustrating on Expert.

biggrin.gif

I must be the odd one out here. But I love Antlantica. Like on KH, it was fun to fight, and I was really disappointed that the fighting was taken out on KH2.

But I didn't mind the singing. Infact I like to here Sora sing....Even though he sings like a dieing cat xd.png

and KH is ridiculously hard on Expert, I've not been able to beat it on Expert yet. But KH2 was really really easy on Expert....even easier then when I played Normal difficulty on KH2...So expert is fun on it...plus I got the secret ending easier....

Atlantica in KH2 was.... Scary. It was the dorkiest thing ever. I nearly died of shame and laughter at the dorkiness.

However, it was the location of one of the cutscenes that told you that it wasn't just Disney directing them: the scene where ariel shows eric she's a mermaid by dolphin jumping out of the water, moonlight lighting up the droplets of ocean like diamonds is a purely Square moment.

Another one is where hayner says something about friendship and instead of Disney's customary "yeah!" reply, Pence says "Did you get that out of a fortune cookie?' or similar. I LOL'd so hard at that.

Also, I like yuffie and Squeon (that's what I'll call him. Squeon.) FF AND CHOCOBOS FTW!!!!!!! ^w^

Why does HT sora have a pumpkin on his head?

Edited by minkymy

Why didn't they let Squall keep his original name? It's much cooler than Leon.

Also, I like yuffie and Squeon (that's what I'll call him. Squeon.) FF AND CHOCOBOS FTW!!!!!!! ^w^

OMG. I join you. Squeon.

Cloud is pretty cool too though..

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris. WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT! Edited by Vic

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris. WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT!

Vincent was actually meant to be in the game.

But he was replaced by Cloud on the first one thus is why Cloud is whering Vincent's claw. :3

But I like Vincent better...always have.

and I was sad that the only FFIX character they put in the game was Vivi. Why not Zidane or Eiko? They are awesome. >.<

So Vivi is in the game? My sister will totally play the game just for him. xd.png (she obsesses over him..)

Maybe Vincent will be in KH3?

So we have Squall (I refuse to call him Leon or Squeon), Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth and Aeris.  WHERE THE HECK IS VINCENT!

Vincent was actually meant to be in the game.

But he was replaced by Cloud on the first one thus is why Cloud is whering Vincent's claw. :3

But I like Vincent better...always have.

and I was sad that the only FFIX character they put in the game was Vivi. Why not Zidane or Eiko? They are awesome. >.<

Are...they...KIDDING?! Replace Vincent with that emo? And they were also too lazy to replce his claw. No one but Vincent may wear the claw!

I kinda like Vivi. Kind of reminds me of Gir for some reason.

Edited by Vic

Who is Gir?

Yeah, Vivi is pretty cute. ^^ *is being drawn in by sister*

I need to get FF7.. Anyone know of any trustworthy places that sell the game for relatively cheap?

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

Gir is the little robot from the Invader Zim cartoon. He's forced to wear this ugly dog costume and he's, what I call, "randomness incarnate." I think it's Gir's voice more than anything because Vivi isn't stupid or random like Gir is.

user posted image

Lol, I have Kingdom Hearts, but I rarely play it. I got stuck at the Colleseum stage and just sort of gave up.

You don't really have to be at a high level to beat any of the Kingdom Hearts games, unless you're going after some of the secret bosses.

The cloaked shadow thing at the Clock Tower in Neverland (KH1) took me far too long to defeat. I was some where in the 90's and all I can remember thinking was how much I was really beginning to wish the game was over.

Then I beat him and was happy again.