notpc

Naming based on code

Have you named a dragon based on it's code?  

1,975 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have not had enough hatchlings yet but I have a few ideas for my eggs when I get the opportunity to name them.

I got a little guardian WtIN

now named Winner Dude

Aluo, Vuuv, Deyd, and Mlip were named this way.

So was Lyakois (Phyx), but some other red hatch took the name. D:<

my only gold's name is the exact same as (it's) code, because it flows good and goes with the majority of my scroll.

GO Kwid!

One of my dragon's names is her code: Krud. Even though it looks like crud, I was thinking it could be pronounced like crude.

EdLW = Edelwiess

Akru = Akru

OgrE = Ogre

NYka = Nyka

Those are four of my dragons I remember. ^^'

I have my own naming system, having to do with the ending of the name. I don't even look at the codes for my dragons. >.>

Code Name

VKyo Kyo-Tami (paper)

4mPg Ampage (frozen vampire)

tSFX SFX-Shiaran

My water egg is getting named after his code though- or at least probably. Depends on whether the name I'm going for is taken or not.

Last night I picked up a pebble egg with like, 1.3 days to hatch or something. I felt bad for it. Well, I hatched it this morning, and noticed it's code is MewP.

WHAT A CUUUUTE CODE! You can bet it's gonna be my widdle Mewp.

I snatched a storm egg off the abandoned page with the code OseO once. When he grew up, I simply named him Oseo smile.gif

meEP = meepit

xuxu = xu xu

I have a few newer ones coming up soon, though. AIB3, AZtm, NegO..

There was a green egg amid the wall of green and black yesterday. The poor little thing's code was hOPE.

I have a different system, but I don't really think I have any good codes anyway.

*gets curious and checks*

FUhz could have become Fuzz I guess...or "eff you, hertz" xd.png

IVnu could have been Ivnu

Ahh, I just noticed my magi egg is called Byet. I kind of want to incorporate "byte" into it's name now. xd.png Guess it'll depend on if it's a girl or a boy.

Well I thought my first Silver had a great code - Buti, and that's her name now. I think it sounds like 'beauty'. :3

Edited by kleptomaniac