TJ09

2024-04-28 - April Dragon Release

Oh! Super cool! Can’t wait to see them grow up! :D

I got them both! This is so cute... I wonder if they will be based on cheetahs and dogs they are sometimes raised with to decrease their stress? One can hope! ❤️

Sweet, they invented a new pigeon morph

I’m glad I made sure not to egg-lock myself before a new release this time around. I’m very excited to see the adult sprites! ♥️

waaaaah I totally missed the release, but fortunately it was easy to catch up lol ...

I missed em too! Glad to hear that you caught up, hopefully I'll have the same luck... These guys look really pretty :D

Old eggs are back.

Glad I got my new ones during the flood. They were really easy to catch this afternoon.

Thank you TJ and dragon creators for these new additions. They both look promising. Pygmy hybrid is welcome and the egg is beautiful!

Pipios n Glowbacks make purty babies.

Also, Thank you TJ!

A huge thank you to Mewtie and Skywolf for the gorgeous little twinkling pygmy, and to PiedPipecleaner for the wonderful new wyvern!  I'm sure we all appreciate the imagination, creativity and time it took to make these for DC.

And as always, thank you to TJ for Dragon Cave!

The orange/black ones look very pretty, can't wait to see their adult form!

Thank you, TJ, for an easy release. I caught mine this afternoon before the flood ended. they were thankfully easy to catch. I always appreciate that! I still hope the new releases can go for at least 24 hours, one of these days. 

yoooo new release!

missed the initial drop , but hoping I can trade for some hhhh

I'm late to the party, got three of the Hybrid egg but only found one Lonely egg in the biomes (missed the flood, but I was able to trade a Hybrid for a Lonely)

Sitting on 2 and 2 but that's okay. I can breed/find/buy more later

Wow, totally missed this release. *sigh* The joys of working overnight.

*rushes to start unlocking the egg in the market*

Posted (edited)

Gosh darn it, the one day of the week I wasn't available to get RD.

The pygmy eggs are why I wish we could freeze eggs. Would be super simple to say they're just the empty shells, but whatever.

The amphitere (?) one look especially appealing. Can't wait to see the adults of both of these.

Edited by Talisraye

Yay!  New dragons!  And many thanks to the people on the fist page who posted egg descriptions for those of us who keep forgetting.  

Luckily I had the email notification about new eggs and rushed right over.  Got 4 of the Lonely, but only 3 of the Hybrid, as one pair refused to go near each other.  We'll see next cycle.

I really love the description of the Lonely hatchling! I'm looking forward to the adult and seeing more info about it!

The Hybrid is a pretty baby!

Oh my, the lonely hatchling looks like a dinosaur, I love them ❤️

On 4/28/2024 at 5:00 AM, Pliskin said:

Aw yeah!

the big egg’s description is “This egg seems lonely sitting by itself” 

… and it sorts between White & Wisteria.

^^

Can't be Wistful, then . . . 

Winsome . . .  ?  Wise . . . ? Wired . . . ?  Wind-borne . . .?  Wine-coloured . . . ?  Lol - Far too many possibilities and I'm sure it won't be any of these ;)  Fun, to surmise, though.

Lovely to have another dragon from PiedPipecleaner.  Her Light Weaver remains one of my favourite dragons.

Now . . . what fits between Turpentine and Two-Finned . . . ?  Love the previous dragons from Mewtie and Skywolf, too, and this new pygmy promises to be a great collaborative effort :).

I’m so GLAD that I remembered to see if there was anything new going on cause I ALMOST missed this release.Can’t wait to see how beautiful it becomes as it evolves into an adult. :D

I'm so excited about this!  

I cannot wait to see what the new pygmy looks like!  I don't have the required pygmy dragons, but I'm still excited to see other people hatch them!