TJ09

2024-04-28 - April Dragon Release

On 5/1/2024 at 6:15 PM, Naruhina_94 said:

Pigmy is quite nice, the other isn't exactly my cup of tea... Windrider has a cool description, but his pose is stiff and colors look a bit flat. On the bright side it reminds me of the final Ikrai that Jakes rides in the movie Avatar, which is cool.

Toruk, oh yes you're right, totally! That's really cool :D

Is it just me or is there a mistake in the Twinklecape Pygmy description?

Shouldn't it be 'aspire' instead of aspiring?

No hate, it just caught my eye and looks like strange wording that's all! 

What do you guys think?Screenshot_20240504_104829_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d054f4a75f3a98d48f76f2581f61b4ef.jpg

42 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

Shouldn't it be 'aspire' instead of aspiring

It should. I've already posted it in the Grammar Patrol thread. ;)

On 5/1/2024 at 10:58 AM, PiedPipecleaner said:

Eyyy the adults are out so I can start talking :D

Honestly not much to say though lol, but super happy I got a solo release! I'd never really thought of myself as that strong a spriter, so actually seeing something I made on my own get in really means a lot to me. Also I'm already seeing all the funny bus and plane names, keep em coming I love them all lmao

Don't sell yourself short! I think they look great! I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to do pixel art. Having to get the colors, shading, proportions, etc. correct must take a ton of work and a good eye. So congratulations! :) I look forward to making some big birb lineages. XD 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

It should. I've already posted it in the Grammar Patrol thread. ;)

Ohh ok, I didn't know that thread existed 😁 good to know!

Edited by Lemonade

Also it should be "feathers which resemble"....

Sneaking in before this thread gets closed to say these are two cool new breeds and I'm looking forward to finding mates for them. I already have at least one idea for each. I don't usually do much with hybrids but these Twinklecapes are so cute. And the Windriders feel really unique and unlike anything else we have currently, which is always fun!

I really like the Windriders and intend to hoard quite a few of them! I also can't wait to find some of the new Twinklecapes in the AP since I'm allergic to breeding. XD

Since everyone has adults and discussion has died down I will go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you TJ and spriters for another great release!