TJ09

2024-04-28 - April Dragon Release

Have 14 Pipios, got 12 new pygmies (1 refuse, 1 missbreeding with Kyanite) and gift all new babies to my friends who, due to various reasons, were unable to breedding new hybrid on their own.

Now let me get 8 new cave dragon and hope this won't to be too hard.

I forgot about the release so have few slots. Thankfully I was not egglocked. To my surprise, my dragons cooperated and bred right and for the first time, I have a new dragon from the cave so early on release.  

So excited. 

Thanks for the spolier. So I just need one NR(and try to swap 2 another NR). Easy target.XD

I've just bred all nine Glowback males with Piplios and got Piplios and a couple of refusals.  🙁  I can't decide whether to carry on with the females or wait a while.  I only wanted a couple to start off with!

Woke up a little bit late, but luckily I expected a release today :D

On the hunt for the lonely one and I'll check later if I have what is needed for the pygmy one :D

Weeeeeeh \o/

Catching the lonelies from the cave was easy, yay!

I'm stuffed for now, going for thy hybrid babies once this batch hatches :3

Waited a few hours and just got my 8 lonelies. Will attempt breeding hybrids once they've hatched. 

Posted (edited)

I can't really tell what's going on with the pygmy hatchie, but it's cute! Kinda looks like a tiny puppy sitting there.

Edited by Jazeki

Oh no, the lonely dragon's description....I need to give it all the hugs!

Come here little guy!  (I'm guessing he is going to be little due to him liking pygmies.  We will see if that is correct once he grows up!)

I seemed to have timed my eggs right! I just need to hatch them and get collecting!

Thank you for another release! There's so many dragons on Dragon Cave, it's amazing!

Where are the cave dragons? I have checked, but don't ser anything, thanks!

20 minutes ago, Nyxe said:

Where are the cave dragons? I have checked, but don't ser anything, thanks!

All biomes. Try at the five minutes or top of the hour. They're still going pretty fast.

I managed to grab two from the cave and breed two hybrids. I’m now completely egg blocked, but it is so worth it 

Yay!  This was a very civilised, stress-free release for me.  Six new biome eggs and two bred hybrids within about 30 minutes.  Thank you, TJ and spriters.  Liking the look of all the hatchlings.  The little pygmies are very definitely "chips off the old block" - their Glowback parentage shining through.   Looking forward to watching them grow.

Also, do yall think it’s a coincidence that the loner hatchling likes to play with pygmies, and the new hybrids likes to play with other hatchlings? They seem to be best friends already, and I love I’m raising them together ;w;

I'm going to need a magnifying lens for those pygmy puppies, but whatever, they're adorable. And the whole concept of the new release is neat. Thanks spriters! Now the eternal wait for the adults... how CAN few days always be so long at this stage?

I'm glad this release was easy. I saw the notification for the release right when it happened at 9pm SF time but was too exhausted by 4h delay + 11h flight + 9h time difference with Europe to catch anything. So I just went to sleep. This morning I got one of the lonely eggs and bread 3 hybrids, one of them I've abandoned for others to collect. 

omg i think the nr species might get along :0 the lonely one gets along with pygmies and the pygmy gets along with other hatchlings

why does the lonely one kinda look like a hindwyrm tho- (yes i see the arms)

Maybe the lonely one is something like a cuckoo and doesn't know it's not a pygmy. 

New dragons! I just filled up on lonely eggs from a single cave refresh, so they seem to be plentiful. Will wait until these hatch before trying the hybrid. Those pygmies are cute - the S1 almost looks like a little blue cat to me. 

I don't see an art copyright though! Do we know who made these?

Posted (edited)

I don't think Lonely is a Renwyrm body type but I can't make out if those flipper like markings are markings or limbs.

The hybrid is adorable, looks like there's white patches across the blue and softer lights

Edited by SamuelMaybird
Fixed word