Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2023 edition -See you next year!

I was looking forward to this all year after last year’s was so much fun! Thank you mods for organizing this!

Thank you to the mod team and many blessings yo all of the charitable santas of this year! :D

Ive had so much fun participating!

I always look forward to this event every year since my first. Thank you moderators, my Secret Santa & giftee, and everyone else who participated and kept this event as wonderful as it is, this was a lot of fun! ♥️

Thank you for this event!! This was my first year and I've had lots of fun, so I can't wait for the next year! Props to everyone included, gifters, giftees, the moderators, and the organizers — this was lots of fun thanks to everyone involved! ❤️ This, to me, proves just how generous this community is, and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

As one of the Santa team, I have once again been blown away by the generosity and spirit of cooperation that we see from participants here! It truly is one of the highlights of the year on this forum. Thanks so much to our participants and to other members of the community who have been so eager to help our gifters find what they need to fulfill all those wishes!

You are the best!

I made friends and learned a lot because of this event. Thank you to the organizers for taking my limitations into account and pairing me with someone I could adequately provide for! I hope everyone has a pleasant year, and I hope to see us all back in winter again!

This event has truly been amazing! Thank you so much to the event organizers and all the people helping out, holding raffles and generally being amazing. And thanks a lot to both my gifter and giftee for being super great ❤️ Can't wait for next year!

Have replacement santa assignments been sent out if they were needed/if people volunteered? Wanting to double check in case I was assigned another giftee but not sent their information.

6 minutes ago, Edenello said:

Have replacement santa assignments been sent out if they were needed/if people volunteered? Wanting to double check in case I was assigned another giftee but not sent their information.

Once again this year, no replacement Santas were needed. All of our gifters provided at least one gift to their giftee, as required.

So all that is left to do now is have our grand finale drawing. That will happen in just a few hours and the winners will be notified by PM.

Edited by purplehaze

This's my 2nd year attending this event. As always I enjoyed it very much. I really appreciate the Secret Santa team for continuing this wonderful event every year. And I'd like to thank my secret santa who was a nice storyteller and my giftee!

The random numbers have been rolled and a total of 42 raffle prizes have been delivered!

Congrats to all the winners!

Thank you so much to everyone in Secret Santa! It was my first participation, and I generally ! as someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, hate to join in anything Christmas-related. But this was so extremely wonderful. It seems like it was a lot of work to pull off, and it really turned out amazing! Congratulations to everyone for making it through January!

Also huge shout out to my Santa and giftee! Both were so fun to interact with through the season, and I'm so so happy with the dragons I received and the dragons I got to give! I feel very lucky!! 

Edited by dracornithologist

Great event as always! My Santa really want above and beyond for me, and with a little help I was able to get some good gifts for my giftee. I feel quite satisfied, and I look forward to if this event comes back next holidays!

Thanks to everyone involved, especially those running the thread, and a final thank you to my Santa!

Largest number 74, wow! XD And glad to know it's another year that no replacement Santas needed.

This was my first secret santa event and I had a blast :D I had fun collaborating with other players to get just the right gift for giftees and I'm so looking forward to next year! I hope everyone had a good holiday season amid the chaos lol

edit: oh I totally forgot to say thank you to the organizers for putting this together ^^ it was amazing, everyone did incredible work  

Edited by Egg Watcher

This event was amazing. I had a lot of fun both gifting and being gifted. Especially since my gifter liked to write short stories/scenes when gifting and I got to write back. And many thanks to those helping other gifters with their lists. 

12 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

The random numbers have been rolled and a total of 42 raffle prizes have been delivered!

Congrats to all the winners!

Did people win twice?

29 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Did people win twice?

This was the grand finale raffle that we hold each year after the gifting is done. All participants are automatically entered and winners are selected by RNG.

There were 42 prizes, including runner-up prizes.

Each of the 42 prizes went to a different participant.

Thank you for the organization and the donators 👍

So after watching this thread this year, I think I may actually have to sign up in earnest next year.  Thanks to everyone who helped make this an awesome event :D

Congrats to all the raffle prize winners!

And a big "Thank you" to all the participants this year. The enthusiasm and generosity was overwhelming. I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed the event and that some of you made new dragcave friends. Hopefully we will see you all again next year, too!

~Santa Snow

The best event on Dragoncave!! Thank you for your hard work, mods. :) And thank you to everyone who offered gifts and help in this thread. I had tons of fun and I'm looking forward to next Secret Santa!

Big THANK YOU all: participants, organisators and donators!

What a fantastic event! Had a great time and a wonderful Santa ❤️

And I won a prize in the raffle! Thank you donator! (of course it can't top the CB Stat I got from my Santa 🤗)

Thank you to all the hardworking mods, my amazing Santa, my super cool giftee, and all the fun and generous participants! Secret Santa is such a special event, and I look forward to it every year. :)