Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2023 edition -See you next year!

5 hours ago, Tiira said:

You can take it for yourself or your giftee.

I've been eyeing this one for a while. Took it for myself, thank you=3

I am currently trying to get a CB Silver for my giftee. I have a CB Female Bronze Tinsel i could attempt to breed, and a CB stat for stat kin. If someone could help, i would appreciate it.

27 minutes ago, MyrrhDarkwing said:

If anyone needs a CB Thunder for their giftee or just wants it themselves, I reflex clicked this one :)

grabbed this for my giftee. thanks so much!

jqBp0WE.png Gifting! DLCcjWR.png

For you or your giftee.

Offer a dummy or AP egg:

CB Friday (aqua) Gemshard egg

CB male Winter hatchie

edit: To the person that offered on the Winter: STOP offering on my trades from this thread! This is for Secret Santa participants ONLY!!!

Edited by rinoa26

849572753074028544.gif.573edc9c0c5ad452222e7092b8057802.gif

https://dragcave.net/view/XXXXX

Free chicken available to someone in need of one for their giftee!

To claim, please message me with the name of your giftee. First come, first serve.

CLAIMED

Edited by fusaida
removed egg code

5 hours ago, biruko said:

https://s.dcave.net/cache/images/1/1rvl5s9.png Gifting! https://s.dcave.net/cache/images/1/1rvl5s9.png

For your Giftee or for you:

2G Zyumorph hatchling from Silver x Zyumorph pair

2G Pink hatchling from Zyumorph x Pink pair - gone

3G EG Magi hatchling from mixed dragons

CB Xeno egg - this one is on two-way trade to be sure it will go to Secret Santa participants - just offer a dummy egg, I will check it later :)

Picked up the 2G Zyu thank you sm ❤️❤️ 

Hi all! I'm still looking for a few more gifts for my giftee if anyone is able to help. I'm especially looking for a 3g PB stat (female or egg), but as well as a CB Silver, CB Stat, or 2g Silver Tinsel/Silver Shimmer from a non-holiday mate. Unfortunately my tinsel has not been cooperating much. If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated! I'm willing to help with egg hunting or breed dragons from my scroll at no cost if anyone is looking for something specific as well, does not need to be in return for something if you can prove it's on your giftee's list (although I'm not great at finding metals). :)

I have a CB female golden shimmer that I'd be willing to breed if anyone needs for their giftee! She's on cd, but as said, if you need a prize or kin from a certain mate, I can try breeding her for you! 🥺💗

❤️💚 gifting ❤️💚

Green Dino

Please pick this up for your giftee only. I would appreciate a quote here or a pm. 
you’re welcome! ☺️ 

Edited by blah

4 minutes ago, blah said:

❤️💚 gifting ❤️💚

Green Dino

Please pick this up for your giftee only. I would appreciate a quote here or a pm. 

Thank you!!! collected :3 
(jus a warning if you notice its on my scroll for a long time i try to send in batches and it takes a few days x.x)

jqBp0WE.png Raffle! DLCcjWR.png

2 CB Eclipse Sonata Dragon eggs for you or your giftee

Simply leave an offer on the trade for a chance to win it. I will select a random offer in 24 hours from the time of this posting.

Keep watch on your offer and make sure it doesn't hatch or grow up before then, as that will silently cancel your offer.

This raffle is available for Secret Santa participants only.

Edited by Rhikasa

Hello! I was curious if I could get some help getting some gifts for my giftee? I'm in search of a CB Aeon and a 2G Magi from male Bronze Tinsel. I've been hunting for a cb aeon for awhile but haven't successfully clicked fast enough :( any help (or tips!) appreciated. I can offer other BSA cbs, florets (cb and 2-3G), 2G pargs and other pygmies, and some other random stuff like that in exchange. 

(I've gotten a decent number of the rest of the tiers fwiw so not super urgent. Just figured it couldn't hurt to ask) 

EDIT: tysm to the people that offered!! Someone was able to get one ^^ 

Edited by Egg Watcher

On 1/18/2024 at 10:35 PM, Rykan said:

Can I gift it to @requiesticat that needs it (doesn’t have one yet, not even bred one) and asked it elsewhere on another thread (breeding gifting)? I haven’t been able to breed them one, but I’m trying to help them! I’m egglocked for 4 hours and can’t take it for them yet 😖 could you hold it for me? nvm, managed to find an incubate left and unlocked myself! Took it for requiesticat! Thank you 😁

Received it. Again, thank you for helping me with this

On 1/22/2024 at 8:25 AM, Rhikasa said:

jqBp0WE.png Raffle! DLCcjWR.png

2 CB Eclipse Sonata Dragon eggs for you or your giftee

Simply leave an offer on the trade for a chance to win it. I will select a random offer in 24 hours from the time of this posting.

Keep watch on your offer and make sure it doesn't hatch or grow up before then, as that will silently cancel your offer.

This raffle is available for Secret Santa participants only.

This raffle is still available for a few more hours if anyone else would like to join; expect results to be a bit delayed this morning.

EDIT: The raffle had eight entrants (technically fifteen, but several were ultimately not confirmed to be Secret Santa participants and were therefore not considered part of the final tally), and the first person has been chosen. Congrats!

Screenshot2024-01-23at10_51_11AM.png.539efa6e77684a7cb87d279cf05b1d66.png

jqBp0WE.png Gifting! DLCcjWR.png

CB Gemshard Dragon (caught Jan. 22) for you or your giftee

Edited by Rhikasa