Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2023 edition -See you next year!

Final asks before the end of SS-

Looking for:

a 3g sapph/gold from a checker with mgold/f blue sapph

a 4g m sapph+ f lab checker

a 4g m wist + mistra checker

If you have any of those and are willing to breed lmk! Happy to compensate

image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png One last offer from my Alt Sweetlings! image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png

If there are any gifters left who need one for their giftee they will get first chance and the egg will go to the first qualified offer.

If there are no qualified offers after the first 24 hours it will become a raffle open to all participants, with the winner picked by RNG at the end of another 24 hours.

Please do not offer anything that will hatch/grow up during the raffle period, as that will cancel your offer.

Specklethroated Dragon from Alt Sweetling  Gone to qualified Santa

Cantormaris from Canto Iratus x Alt Sweetling  Gone to qualified Santa

Edited by purplehaze

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png One last offer from my Alt Sweetlings! image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png

If there are any gifters left who need one for their giftee they will get first chance and the egg will go to the first qualified offer.

If there are no qualified offers after the first 24 hours it will become a raffle open to all participants, with the winner picked by RNG at the end of another 24 hours.

Please do not offer anything that will hatch/grow up during the raffle period, as that will cancel your offer.

Specklethroated Dragon from Alt Sweetling

Cantormaris from Canto Iratus x Alt Sweetling

I offered an AP egg on the second one for a final gift for my giftee. Sent to my giftee, thank you! Thank you for all your help this year!

I am also still looking for a 3g PB stat, female or egg, for my giftee. Unfortunately I do not have any stats of my own to breed so any help would be appreciated! ❤️ 

Edited by Edenello

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Specklethroated Dragon from Alt Sweetling  Gone to qualified Santa

Cantormaris from Canto Iratus x Alt Sweetling  Gone to qualified Santa

Thanks for the help! I'm passing it on to my giftee.

Has anyone been able to secure a 2g from a Female Holly for their giftee? I had both a CB Stat/Gold in the same teleport up for trade for one and didn't get a bite for several days. Both grew up o: Also stunned*

Edited by Laugh

Gifting!!

For you or your giftee, a 3g salt checker hatchling, gendered correctly and already stunned to match the lineage:

Glystere X Alt Electric

On a 2 way to ensure it goes to a S.S. participant, please just send a dummy egg :)

Gifting

Enjoy;)

Edited by D-wing

image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png Gifting! image.png.933ae2321cdfb3fbeef1113d5fcd73a3.png

For yourself or your giftee:

CB Blusang egg!

On a two-way so I can check if you're a participant. Please offer a dummy ap egg.

Gone the first who offered. Let me know if you want back your hatchie.

Sorry for the other who offered, I only had that one :(

Edited by rinoa26

5 hours ago, D-wing said:

Gifting

From my bro. For you/ your giftee. ok for freeze.

Hope it is okay that I took the Thalassa.

Thanks to your bro.

10 hours ago, DeathKiss said:

Gifting!!

For you or your giftee, a 3g salt checker hatchling, gendered correctly and already stunned to match the lineage:

Glystere X Alt Electric

On a 2 way to ensure it goes to a S.S. participant, please just send a dummy egg :)

Went to the first offer. If anyone else who offered would like a sibling in the future please let me know :)

I have a secret Santa coded egg (SSJAn) that I'd love to gift to an organizer/ moderator if anyone is interested in the code :)

Here are some stats for Secret Santa 2023:

Participants - 102

Total gifts given - over 1300! according to your Santa groups.

Largest number of gifts received by one giftee - 74

Santa is continually amazed at the generosity of our participants and really the whole community that supports this project! This year had an overwhelmingly kind group of participants and I hope everyone had a blast!

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt   But wait!  Santa is not quite done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We still have a raffle!

How does that work, you ask? Simple!

You don't need to do a thing to enter.

Everyone who participated in our Secret Santa exchange will automatically be entered.

Your Santa mod team has been busy rounding up some terrific prizes for you.

Prize #1 - Male CB Neglected hatchling

Prize #2 - Female CB Neglected hatchling

Prize #3 - Male CB Silver hatchling

Prize #4 - Female CB Silver hatchling

Prize #5 - CB Gold egg

Prize #6 - Female 2G Silver Tinsel hatchling from male Kingcrowne

Prize #7 - Male 2G Silver Shimmer hatchling from Xocoatl

Prize #8 - IOU from male CB Gold Shimmer x female holiday or rare mate

Prize #9 - IOU from female CB Silver Tinsel x male holiday mate

Prize #10 - IOU from male CB Silver Shimmer x female holiday or rare mate

Prize #11 - IOU from female CB Silver Shimmer x male holiday mate

Prize #12 - IOU from male CB Silver Shimmer x female holiday or rare mate

Prize #13 - IOU from female CB Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or rare mate

Prize #14 - IOU from female CB Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or rare mate

Prize #15 - IOU from female CB Bronze Shimmer x male holiday mate

Prize #16 - IOU CB Vamp bitten by original CB 2008 Vampire

Prize #17 - IOU from female CB Bronze Shimmer (donated by a generous participant)

In addition, there will be runner-up winners, who will get eggs from an assortment that includes SAltkins, Thuweds, 3rd gen Prizes, Dinos, and perhaps a metallic or two!

Runner-up prizes will be a mystery until you receive them!

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 1, between 6 and 8 pm (cave time) by random number drawing and winners will be notified by PM.

Winners will have 48 hours to pick up their prizes.

Edited by Secret Santa

Thank you organizers! It's been a super fun and chaotic month, and I'm grateful for all of the work you put into making this happen!!!

It's been amazing. This was only my second year participating, but it was so much fun both times! :) Thanks organizers! Can't wait to participate next year! And thank you to my Santa and all other participators!

Edited by DeathKiss

Thank you for doing such good job with organising this event every year! I had so much fun both recieving and giving gifts, I also wanted to thank everyone who was so generous to offer help or donate eggs/dragon, thanks to all of you it was such amazing experience!

I will definetly wait for new Secret Santa event next year :D

I also wish everyone good luck with the raffle!

This was my first Secret Santa and it has been fun! 😁 thanks to all the generous people that helped so much!! 🤩❤️

Loved it! My first Secret Santa and it was great fun. Will definitely do it again next year. Big thank you to the organisers, the gifters in this thread and, of course, to my own Santa. 😍

Edited by LadyMadonna

Huge thanks once again! This event brings me so much joy every year and it was just wonderful to take part in it again. Also - a special thank you to my amazing Santa and giftee, it was so nice to get to know you both! I'm already waiting for next winter. ❄️🎄

I want to thank the Secret Santa team for once again taking on this behemoth of a user event, for organising and overseeing and never letting anyone be forgotten and being so generous with your time and help. It’s my favourite part of the DC year. 🥰

I also want to thank my own Santa and everyone who helped me find eggs for my giftee, you’re all awesome and very generous! 🩷

Thank you, everyone! I really look forward to this event every year. 🎁