TJ09

2023-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 17th Birthday!

Lol yeah every single page has like 30-50 people on it and there are no eggs spawning. I dislike releases very much as it always gives me anxiety that I may not be able to get a single egg when some are sitting there grabbing multiples so nobody else gets one. Sounds salty but this is a big reason I quit for many years. 😕

1 hour ago, KageSora said:

Urgh, I was hoping we could move away from "releases so dang big it's impossible to get m/f pairs of all of them even if you have maximum trophy slots so you better HOPE you make the right choices on what to pick up and that nothing becomes super scarce post-release"...

Same. There are so many things going on right now in personal life, another complex release just can't be a priority. 😕 Best of luck to everyone. 

2 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

I wonder what the theme is.

One feels Matrix-y, another feels Tron...hmmm the others I can't quite guess

Generic synthwave I think?

...I haven't even seen the "red stone" ones, I hope that one isn't like.  Really rare...

Happy birthday! Need 9 space to collect all, hmmm...

Finally got one of each and then an extra of that second egg, since there’s four of them on the main post. I’m very excited to see what they all look like when they hatch!

Edited by Rhikasa

32 minutes ago, KageSora said:

...I haven't even seen the "red stone" ones, I hope that one isn't like.  Really rare...

It looks like it is now dropping in the Forest. It started out as dropping in the Coast...

2am update - Now they are in the Volcano. Seems to change biome based on the hour.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

2 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

It looks like it is now dropping in the Forest. It started out as dropping in the Coast...

Yes! Just got 1 in forest. :ph34r:

So jungle is no NR and forest/alpine have 2...

I got my "red stone" egg from the coast. Sort of makes me think of the Rift Wyrm, it changes drop locations every hour. Perhaps it could be a similar mechanic?

Edited by Rhikasa

1 hour ago, Rhikasa said:

I got my "red stone" egg from the coast. Sort of makes me think of the Rift Wyrm, it changes drop locations every hour. Perhaps it could be a similar mechanic?

Yes, they're in volcano now! woha need to catch it first, if it mix with other eggs it would be harder to know where it would appear.

the 2nd chose to catch priority... maybe the 2(+1) egg from alpine, not easy to defind if the red stone come to alpine. 🤔

Red stone: 0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle

Edited by D-wing

Welp that's a lot of eggs. They look cool, too bad they are once again too many to grab at once. 

Wondering if maybe that greenish one is called something with simulation... 

Happy DC Birthday!

By the way, the idea with the SF theme sounds cool. I wonder if the red stone egg is supposed to remind us of the Borg from Star Trek?

I managed to catch one of each and two Pygmy. Took me two hours! Now I just needed to hide those eggs and go to bed, I’ll be blocked for at least two days… (worth it!). So worth it though!

8 minutes ago, Astreya said:

By the way, the idea with the SF theme sounds cool. I wonder if the red stone egg is supposed to remind us of the Borg from Star Trek?

Given that the egg appears to change drop locations, that would make sense since the Borg have transwarp conduits to teleport through space. At first I thought the green and black egg might have been Borg inspired, but I saw some others suggest the Matrix instead, which seems more likely.

happy birthday dragon cave!!!

fighting for my life out here in the caves tho ough - hope everyones egg luck is better than mine 🤣

Happy birthday Dragon Cave! I managed to get six of the seven, I'm just missing the pygmy.

EDIT: Got it! That's makes one of all seven, I can go to sleep now. XD

Edited by Allspice

I'm still chasing the 'Borg' egg, and I also need another from the Alpine.  Praying I can grab soon, as I have a lot to do today, but it seems near impossible.

Wow, 17 years and going stronger than ever!  I've been here for 13 of them.  Happy birthday, DC!

Happy Birthday DC!! :wub:

Was wondering why there was nothing dropping at the 5 minute drop, but had not read the newest posts here lol. So they change location and we never know where they drop? Wow XD