TJ09

2023-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 17th Birthday!

Usually I have pretty good luck catching new releases, but nada. It's like only one drop at the 5 minute, blink, and they're gone.

Pffft, did someone want new drags? What luck, how thrilling the collection now~ 

Happy Egghatchening Day, Dragcave ^^ 

These are a permanent release.

But is it a normal 24 hour drop or do we see a higher number of the eggs for longer than 24 hours? 

Some birthday drops seemed to last a few days as there were so many eggs to drop and try to catch.

Curious.  Holidays are the only ones that just basically show up once a year.  I think.

3 minutes ago, Quinn's dragons said:

But is it a normal 24 hour drop or do we see a higher number of the eggs for longer than 24 hours? 

Some birthday drops seemed to last a few days as there were so many eggs to drop and try to catch.

Curious.  Holidays are the only ones that just basically show up once a year.  I think.

Pretty sure a normal drop is far less than 24 hours.

35 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

BIRTH

This egg has washed up on the beach: Coast, sorts between Mariner Pygmy and Melismor

A low hum emanates from this rough egg: Desert, sorts between Aria and Arsani

This dark egg has bright flecks that almost seem to move as they catch the light: Volcano, sorts between Silver and Sinii Krai

A red stone is embedded in this egg’s cold shell: Coast, sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone

This egg glows vibrantly in the dark: Alpine, sorts between Lightning Pygmy and Lihnseyre

This smooth egg has a bright blue stripe on it: Forest, sorts between Horse and Ice

Crystals are growing around the shell of this little egg: Alpine, sorts between Purple and Pyralspite

Does this mean that there is no new egg in the Jungle?

Just now, whitestar said:

Does this mean that there is no new egg in the Jungle?

There doesn't seem to be anything in the Jungle as far as I've seen or heard.

So there are two in the Coast and two in the Alpine? I have a feeling those are the ones I’ll have trouble with.

I already have one egg from the Alpine thankfully, but the mass drops will probably be gone when I wake up. 

Wow, those drops are moving FAST! Hoping to get one of each breed before it gets too late, but there's some pretty tough competition on these ones.

10 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

There doesn't seem to be anything in the Jungle as far as I've seen or heard.

Considering I've seen three drop cycles go by with nothing showing up in the Jungle, I'm inclined to believe none of the new releases will appear there.

Happy 17th birthday, DC! Hard to believe I've been a member for thirteen years.

happy birthday DC! we got some really beautiful eggs this year 💜

Happy birthday, DC! Thanks to TJ, the mods, and the artists for all the work that goes into this game. I love it so much. :wub:

Also, I am loving the look of these sci-fi dragons so far.

1 hour ago, Lushwave said:

A red stone is embedded in this egg’s cold shell: Coast, sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone

I just picked up two of these in the Forest.

That was a nice top-of-the-hour drop for me. I have one of each egg except the ‘A low hum emanates from this rough egg’ one. I’ll have to trade one of the dupes I have to get one of those. I’ll do that when I wake up.

Beautiful eggs! I was hoping to grab one of each, but only got 5 different ones due to duplicates. Scroll is full now, so I will probably just hold on to these and hope that the ones I am missing are not too hard to grab after these hatch. Or, I might drop the duplicates in the morning and see if I can catch the ones I'm missing. Decisions, decisions!

I'm off to bed now! Happy hunting to all!

I managed to get one egg but wow it's really difficult.

Happy birthday, DC. I think I'm too sleepy to hunt right now. 😂 

Maybe later in the day.

Me when only silver trophy and there are 7 eggs... 

Anyway got most of them, missing desert and coast one (not the washed up on beach one).

Happy birthday DC! Here's to my first time (I think?) being here for the birthday!

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Beautiful eggs! I was hoping to grab one of each, but only got 5 different ones due to duplicates. Scroll is full now, so I will probably just hold on to these and hope that the ones I am missing are not too hard to grab after these hatch. Or, I might drop the duplicates in the morning and see if I can catch the ones I'm missing. Decisions, decisions!

I'm off to bed now! Happy hunting to all!

Try trading them, maybe?  There might be somebody else out there who's looking for one or more of the ones you have extras of that has ones you want.