TJ09

2022-08-28 - August Dragon Release

woohoo, got 3 pairs of the cave ones and 1 pair of the bred ones, so scroll-locked now and curious what they will grow into - ty TJ and spriters, was hoping for an August release today hehe

Oh gosh, the eggs look amazing!! Grabbed two brown ones, still waiting for Aranoa to hatch and grow up so I can try breeding it with my Sapo :D

Super excited, thanks to all the spriters and the team behind this!!

Yay, new release! Awesome! Managed to get the blue spotted ones, only one hybrid this week though (half of my pairs refused, huh).

Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults now. <3

Thank you for the release- this one was easy to grab=3
I've got one hybrid eggie, realized that I have only two dragons to try. But at least one=)

Had 3 chances for the bred one - got 1 hybrid, and 2 of the other breeds

Worst luck I've had by far

I like Aranoa and Sapo. Can't wait to see what kind of new hybrid they will provide <3<3<3

Congratulations to Mewtie and Doha! Looking forward to seeing what they grow up to look like :)

The two-headed hatchie gives me potato vibes. The hybrid is looooong. Both A++, top-tier designs so far. XD

the two-headed is so dopey looking.. i love it so much 😭 the hybrid is so cute too! excited to see them as adults!

27 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

The two-headed hatchie gives me potato vibes.

Cannot unsee! XD

Happy for the new release. The eggs are quite easy to catch in the biomes this morning. Caught 6 with no trouble.

Will try for the hybrid when one of my eggs hatches later today.

50 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

The two-headed hatchie gives me potato vibes. The hybrid is looooong. Both A++, top-tier designs so far. XD

OMG you're right. Now I am naming them all after flavours like salt&vinegar and sour cream&onion. :D

Welp, all of my Aranoa/Sapo pairings either didn't produce an egg, didn't show much interest in each other, or produced a non-hybrid- all Fertility BSAed. Either this egg is super rare or I am super unlucky 🥲

Got my caveborns, though, so I guess that's something!

Edited by sugarfreesugar

Those two-headed hatchies look like tiny little shrews! Or opossums (in pictures, obviously I haven't seen them live). So cute! And wow, that hybrid has a loong neck.

Thanks for the release to everyone involved! I am happy with my two hybrids and one two-headed from each three biomes, glad that I didn't have to abandon anything important even though I was only semi-prepared for the likely monthly release, and excitedly waiting to see the gendered hatchlings and the adults. 😸

I logged in just to say, the two headed hatchies remind me of chicken dino nuggets...

Which is to say, thank you for this meal !! :D

I'm happy.

Many thanks for this release to everyone who worked on it.

Thank you for this feeling ❤️

I have everything I need.

Hmmmm, the twin-headed dragon's biome is coast, forest, and jungle.

Pretty sure it'll have coastal and freshwater variants like Baikala.

9 hours ago, ACDragonMaster said:

I'm basing this observation in part on how fast the hourly drop went when it started.  It was fully cleared out with several minutes to spare.

Where I was amazed how long they lasted - I was sure I'd have to camp out.