TJ09

2022-08-28 - August Dragon Release

1 hour ago, darkladyselenity said:

There's no entry in the encyclopedia, so I can't check to see how many have actually registered.

Try clicking hatchlings, too. I find that helps unlock the encyclopedia entry a bit sooner.

Thank you for the lovely new dragons, TJ and spriters! :D

16 hours ago, Oleler said:

please tell me Quonebb's are based off of lambeosaurus

I think they are based off of Corgies. :D

Welchcorgipembroke.JPG

1 hour ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

I think they are based off of Corgies. :D

Welchcorgipembroke.JPG

corgi with the crest of a lambeo

11 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

I can't unlock the new egg in the market. I've been clicking on eggs in hatcheries for the past two hours. I've lost count of how many I've clicked. 

There's no entry in the encyclopedia, so I can't check to see how many have actually registered.

It's really frustrating. I got on the site 9 hours after the release, and the flood was already over. I have yet see even one egg drop in the cave. I was okay with all of that because of the market, but now it seems like that's not an option either. 

That's strange. They are in the encyclopedia now, and I'm pretty sure it only takes five views to unlock the egg sprite, so you should be able to see the entry.

Roughly how big are Quonebb dragons? I have a description idea but I want at least a rough idea of how big they are to see if it would work

17 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

I can't unlock the new egg in the market. I've been clicking on eggs in hatcheries for the past two hours. I've lost count of how many I've clicked. 

It's really frustrating. I got on the site 9 hours after the release, and the flood was already over. I have yet see even one egg drop in the cave. I was okay with all of that because of the market, but now it seems like that's not an option either. 

You posted this well after I completely unlocked the encyclopedia entries, so they were/are definitely there. To my knowledge *just* viewing eggs won't unlock the adult sprite on the main encyclopedia page, you have to view at least one or two adults (and possibly a few hatchies?). 

3 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Roughly how big are Quonebb dragons? I have a description idea but I want at least a rough idea of how big they are to see if it would work

I imagine the adults to be roughly the size of hadrosaurids like Magnapaulia.

I absolutely love both. Are these the only "Q" dragons we have? 

42 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Are these the only "Q" dragons we have? 

they are! (according to the encyclopedia, at least.)

Edited by miaou

Very late to this, but managed to grab one Single Spot egg. Since I didn't check the News until Sunday I missed the main drops, and boy are they scarce now.

ETA: Oh my goodness, thank you to the many members who gifted me with new eggies and hatchies! I'm truly touched by your generosity! :wub: 

Edited by purpledragonclaw