TJ09

2022-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Well, I've stuffed my pockets with the new eggs, and I guess I will wait for the inevitable tsunami of AP eggs to start on my hybrid-cooking schemes 😆

New release problems... he's looking at me like, "you have exceeded your daily screen time limit". 😹

merri1.png.6b0be1e7573831acaf6b5de9585f2e0b.png  merri2.png.aaecc2305ce4ddf47feb9bf1154888a4.png

Dang! The second dragon looks so cool! Sadly I don't have the two dragons to breed it... Oh well! Atleast I got a good amount of the CB one.

Edited by moth_hours

I caught 2 from each biome.

Accidentally captured a 3rd from the First and decided to send it to AP. Thr jungle pair were caught at 12:01am, so I might trade them.

Be my 3 Stamps.

Got 1 hybrid and 1 Aranoa. Decided to keep the Aranoa, because it could be useful in breeding later on.

So excited that I was able to stay up last night too catch these babies!

Edit: Another 2-headed breed! Yay!

Edited by Emerald01

Yay! New release! This is the only bright spot in my weekend. I am sick with COVID and coughing my brains out but I managed to breed one hybrid and catch 7 of the bluespot eggs. 

I love the 2-headed hatchie! :wub: 

I was able to breed 3 of the hybrids on my first attempts, but accidently hit the wrong button and abandoned one! 😭 The last 2 attempts were Aranoa eggs. Then ran out of one of the breeds. Will start attempting this again soon!

AYYYY NEW TWO-HEAD! and the hybrid is a funny looking little baby. I LIKE 'EM.

Well that doesn't look right. Cute hatchlings though, I can't wait to see the adults. Really appreciating the easy, laid-back release today.

Screenshot_20220828-125411~2.png

4 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Well that doesn't look right. Cute hatchlings though, I can't wait to see the adults. Really appreciating the easy, laid-back release today.

Screenshot_20220828-125411~2.png

Oh

Oh god

what...

A nice easy drop this time.  Lots of two-headed ones.  And there are tons of them, while we still can't get all of the last drop we want.

I missed what they hybrid is, but will take my 8 eggs and breed the others later.  

Edit:  OK, see that it's Arano and Sapo.  Love the Sapo, not so much the Arano, but I do have some.  Very often I don't like the way it looks with the parents and a hybrid, but this looks like a nice match.

Thanks for all.

Edited by daba555

Whew! This was my first successful hybrid breeding attempt (⌒▽⌒)☆ Thank you to TJ and the spriters! The eggs look great and I'm excited to see these little guys grow up.

3 hours ago, Tiira said:

New release problems... he's looking at me like, "you have exceeded your daily screen time limit". 😹

merri1.png.6b0be1e7573831acaf6b5de9585f2e0b.png  merri2.png.aaecc2305ce4ddf47feb9bf1154888a4.png

Okay now THAT is cute and hilarious at the same time! Better give him attention before he starts laying on your keyboard and mess up your laptop by pressing random buttons! LOL! ❤️

Whew . . . out of six breeding attempts for the hybrid I got two refusals, three of parent's types, and one hybrid. Guess I'll try again after cool down with the pairs that at least mated, then switch the refusing pairs with each other XD

The <%WING>command perfectly explains the hatchling growth process. TJ commands it and it is so. 😂

I like the little barb whisker thingies on the hybrid.

I have 3 breeding pairs of the hybrid and they all "refuse to go near each other" I guess I'm never getting that dragon 😭😭

1 minute ago, Deus_Suetonius said:

I have 3 breeding pairs of the hybrid and they all "refuse to go near each other" I guess I'm never getting that dragon 😭😭

You'll just need to swap out the mates. Purple fertility is your friend when breeding new pairs!

I'll have to wait until I can get Aranoa and Sapo eggs because I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to breed the ones I have already named. Ik I'm weird. LOL! But I don't mind the wait! I still got plenty of time until the next release next month! ❤️

Welp, got the cave one, but of course my aranoa and sapo wouldn’t breed hybrids, which is ridiculous.