TJ09

2022-08-28 - August Dragon Release

Welp, tried all eight Sapos on my scroll - no hybrid, alas, but I did manage to catch one (1) cave egg, haha. I rarely have luck getting caveborns in the first few hours of a release though, so will come back later this afternoon once the initial rush has died down a bit. The sole benefit to being on Australian time!

No luck so far.  I'm too slow to catch and my first attempt at breeding has resulted in a refusal.  Sooner or later my luck is bound to improve.   :)

Yes, it is a hybrid
Aranoa+Sapo
happened on the first attempt

502335316_.PNG.b0bdf80c14c1bea87f348a0bcccd16f3.PNGCute egg

Edited by Redoy

Got the hybrid egg from Aranoa and Sapo, can confirm! For once I realized the combo on my own, too.

Edit: Wow, my other two pairs refused. Glad I got the one.

Edited by samkee00

Finally got one NR hybrid in trade by my brother.  He has female Aranoa + Sapo only and I have the male one only so we can't breed them ourself in this time. lol. 

Surprise: I considering I need 2 NR hybrid to complete scroll in the beginning. An hour later I remember that their have only 2 eggs in the post so I only need one...  Graduated from the trading hell.XD

The another egg seems not very hard to get in the hour drop, I got 4 at 1 am.  

Thanks for the new eggs!^_^

Edited by D-wing

Grabbed all the cave eggs I needed. It's a shame I only have 1 Aranoa!

Excited to see how they turn out!

57 minutes ago, ACDragonMaster said:

I'm basing this observation in part on how fast the hourly drop went when it started.  It was fully cleared out with several minutes to spare.

That's not terribly unusual even with a common one.

LOL!  Aranoa and Sapo - two of the breeds I barely have any of!  Somehow that's funny ...

Thanks for the new releases, TJ et al.  Always enjoy having new dragons to pursue.

Melanie

Out of 29 attempts, only 2 successes on the hybrid - no fertility used on any of them, however, and there were a few refusals in that mix.

Picked up some extra cave eggs, so hopefully I can trade those with someone who was luckier later. If not, I'll at least have a release day pair - so I'm content. Grabbing the cave eggs was easy for me this time around, it usually takes me much longer to lock myself. 

I am absurdly excited for this hybrid - Sapos are one of my favorite breeds and I also very much like the Aranoas. 

Good luck to everyone still hunting in the caves and trying for the hybrids!

Well for me, this has been the easiest release ever.  Got everything I wanted in 20 minutes.  I nearly fell through the floor when I found five eggs on my scroll at the first drop I was here for.  Sapo male x Aranoa female gave me a Sapo egg, so I tried it the other way around and got two hybrids.

Wow!

Hope you all get the same luck.

I had a hard time breeding the hybrid, out of 10 I got 2, and I misclicked 3 times, so I don't know how I did that but it was very annoying.  

Oh, I was waiting for a new release for weeks already :D Very glad to see we have one now! I have one hybrid now and four of the others. One of the hybrid pairing didn't show much interest :( At least the other pairing was successful!

Happy hunting & breeding everyone!

The regular eggs were easy to catch, got the two I needed in the space of 5 min (I’m on mobile and uses time.is to time my refreshes). I didn’t get any hybrids but I only got two Aranoa x Sapo pair. No big deal though, it’s always possible to get one later. 

Thanks for the release!

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

Thank you all for the release! I can't wait to see the adults! 🥰

My Aranoa/Sapo pairs weren't successful (one refusal too), so I stocked up on the other one hahaha.

Yay, a new release!

As there are no eggs in the cave, I've bred myself some hybrids. Got 5 out of 8 pairings.

As the new blue egg can't be bitten but is as big as the other, ... i guess it's a new two headed?

Thx for the release on my birthday. 😄

bred my Sapo pair with my Aroana pair and got two eggs from the new release!

Quickly grabbed 6 of the new release from the cave as well

5 hybrid attempts - one hybrid, two aranoa eggs, one sapo egg, one no egg. 

Got some of the cave drops, hope to fill up on those now. Happy Hunting!

Hmm I  just hope  these  groups  are not like  the  last drop (hen's teeth)  

I'll just want 1 each or  breeding pairs..

Good  Luck everyone.

Edited by LadyDraco