purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

If we are doing this, I would love to post mine as well give I didn't have many chances during the challenge.

On 9/20/2022 at 12:17 PM, purplehaze said:

There are still a few people who have not posted an offer, so i would like to wait a bit longer before matching up prizes.

@Ytak, @LadyAngeliki, and @Long_Before_Sunrise I do not see offers from you. If you would like in on the prize exchange, please post by 8 p.m. tomorrow.

@stormydreams You have not posted in a long time, but it looks like you did continue to breed your lineage for awhile after that. If you would like to be entered for a prize, please offer a prize from your scroll by 8 p.m. tomorrow.

The Dino raffle takes place tonight, so anyone interested just offer your dummy. Raffle Link

I completely missed this. Real life got hectic but if I still can, I'd like to offer a prize once I have it all breed up.

Thought I posted before going MIA that I do have a prize planned out for this challenge. 

The prize from my end would be a Antarean x Gold Floret Lyric lineage. PM if anyone would like an egg as I don't mind giving up to 5 eggs.

The song is "God Turn It Around."

(No I do not require a prize back.)

Congrats @IzzyCat91 and @trystan i love those lineages and how dedicated you both were ❤️ :)

This challenge was fun, thank you purplehaze ^^

Eta: Also if we are going to continue breeding the dragon lineages we have for this challenge just for the fun of it, please count me in! I love the dragon breeds I choose and would like to see how their lineage will look longer ^-^

Edited by LadyAngeliki

thanks, LadyAngeliki!

i plan on posting my continuing lineage. i might even still use the form! :) 

On 9/25/2022 at 2:30 AM, trystan said:

The Lineage continues!

Lineage Link: future Wolf–Rayet

What Gen are you on now?: 30!

23 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

The Lineage Continues!

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/C1li9

What Gen are you on now?: 12

Also here is a progress update on the prize I can offer up:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/3JKSd

Glad to see that the lineages are continuing! It actually made me a bit sad the other day to log in to the forums and have no notifications for the 20weeks thread for the first time in... err... 20weeks... 

and here is my next one!

The lineage continues

Proof: not an egg anymore

Generation: 26

The Balloon used for this generation's mother is another of my older dragons, dating back to September the 10th, 2010. 

Bless her, she'd just celebrated her 12th Birthday, looking forward to another year with no responsibilities... now she has a teenager, and in couple of days time she'll be a grandmother too 😂

8 minutes ago, nerys said:

It actually made me a bit sad the other day to log in to the forums and have no notifications for the 20weeks thread for the first time in... err... 20weeks... 

LOL!

i'll probably get back to my every 5 days posting.... the creep started to happen, and then the "oops, i meant to breed my dragons a half hour ago" happened XD

4 hours ago, nerys said:

Bless her, she'd just celebrated her 12th Birthday, looking forward to another year with no responsibilities... now she has a teenager, and in couple of days time she'll be a grandmother too 😂

XD

My next in line is ready to breed, but I need to load up another full set of the NR eggs when these hatch, so it will be a few days before I try.

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD

My next in line is ready to breed, but I need to load up another full set of the NR eggs when these hatch, so it will be a few days before I try.

I got a 2.2 and a 1.1.? it'll do for now...

I missed it by half a day and have a nebbie i don't want to dump yet

It's going to take me ages to level up from some years, is there a 2000wks thread planned anytime soon??

4 minutes ago, nerys said:

is there a 2000wks thread planned anytime soon??

:o Good Heavens, no!

The first challenge was actually a 60 week challenge, but half the participants or more fell out before the end -- including the organizer!! It was just too long a time to hold people's attention. So we settled on 20 weeks as a more reasonable alternative. :)

132 Generations only gets me back to 2015 from what excel is telling me... feck..  gives me something to think about whilst I'm not thinking about 10g neb/sweet check miscolours.. 7 reds in a row is a record..

I'll be back with ,mine after the new egg things (and my holiday mates for 31st...) are sorted. My lost egg has been reared in a happy home, so it will have to be a re-breed.

another instalment from the lineage flight :)

The Lineage Gets Longer

Egg: almost Yay-ok !

Generation: 27

The father this time is another dragon over a decade old.  Fantastical Clouds, was laid on April 25th 2011 and he is another dragon for whom this is a first born :)

Edited by nerys

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): egglet

What Gen are you on now?: 16 :)

Is there a form for reporting successful prize link ups?

I didn't see one, so.. well its not a form as such but you know.. 

Prize Offered / Accepted

2g mint from Holi X Upside down Mint

Nerys -> @missy_ 

Prize Offered / Accepted

Nebbies for the Sweetling project of course!!

@Mow -> Nerys

(Thanks to @LadyAngeliki and @trystan for their nebbie help too, Ta muchly xx) 

31 minutes ago, nerys said:

there's a question.

how about if your person you were paired with for a prize hasn't read either PM yet?

When were they last here ?

I would wish to report - then - that I have received my prize from Lagie and also sent one out to ravensunset.

13 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

When were they last here ?

@Aizaka was last here on September 12, they posted at the top of page 46.  they last time they visited the forum was September 13.  i PM'd Sept 22, and then the 26th, but it still says "Not Read Yet."

2 hours ago, nerys said:

There isn't. Maybe next year. ;)

I sent Draconic Detective a prize and it was accepted pretty much the day after the postings were up lol

I too have not heard from @Aizaka, and thus have not gotten my prize yet.

Also my F and G dragons just gave me another falconiform if anyone would like it, just let me know and I'll pm you a transfer link.

Edited by IzzyCat91
spelling error

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I too have not heard from @Aizaka, and thus have not gotten my prize yet.

They offered "anything from their scroll" I think - I will do that for you to make up, if you like.