purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

Just now, nerys said:

@Lagie yours always makes me smile too, firstly I like the purple/orange combo anyway, but the names too are like sprinkles on top of ice cream, little hits of things that make you smile 😁 

Thank you! :wub:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Flash

What Gen are you on now?: 18

totally meant to breed this just after 8.  even had a reminder.  finally bred at 8:45. yeesh.

10 hours ago, nerys said:

@IzzyCat91 still love the idea behind yours too, even if it is being a bit of a pig, at least there's more time for a Q this way?! 

Thank you :3 Fingers crossed we might have a Q released before I get there lol

I'm plagued by moonstones. Next year I'm picking something easier. 😝

19 hours ago, trystan said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Flash

What Gen are you on now?: 18

totally meant to breed this just after 8.  even had a reminder.  finally bred at 8:45. yeesh.

I've missed an entire 24+ hours a few times, which is why you are 2g ahead of me I guess, lol..   

My next dragon grows up at just somewhere around 5am on my day off, so I think its fairly safe to say I may miss that by more then 45mins!!

Learning that I could pre fertilise a whole batch of stuff in advance was really handy 🤩 (& at least I don't have to worry about running purples to the limit anymore xx)

The lineage gets longer.

Proof: My eggy

What generation: 18

Sorry if the wording is wrong but at least I did it!

Edited by Fuzzbucket
Fix link

14 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What generation: 18

Sorry if the wording is wrong but at least I did it!

Wording's fine but that's a view link. ;)

7 hours ago, nerys said:

My next dragon grows up at just somewhere around 5am on my day off, so I think its fairly safe to say I may miss that by more then 45mins!!

oooh, 5 a.m. is not a time i would be breeding dragons.....

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Wording's fine but that's a view link. ;)

Damn,thanks. That was a pig to edit on my tablet...

5 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh, 5 a.m. is not a time i would be breeding dragons.....

woo.. I can attest it's not the greatest time to do that... My dragon grows up a little after 2 am tomorrow... (I was up late and not thinking straight..lol)

4 hours ago, Aizaka said:

woo.. I can attest it's not the greatest time to do that... My dragon grows up a little after 2 am tomorrow... (I was up late and not thinking straight..lol)

i stop stalking the Cave and the AP when it gets to like 10:30 p.m. or so.  i usually put eggs and hatchies in the hatcheries when they get down to 5d23h.  so a freshly-caught egg at 11 p.m. would mean i'd want to wait until midnight for the hatcheries.  sure, i'd probably be up at that time, but ui don't want to have to remember that.  it's too much, and my brain is already exhausted these days as it is XD

7 hours ago, Aizaka said:

*sigh*   Hatchling will die if it doesn’t grow up in: 4 days and 10 hours     It's currently 6.30pm...

I can't even set it up in advance of course, as until she grows up, she won't show the breed page.. 😂 😧

:')  @nerys  We're two peas in a pod apparently..  

I think I should take a page from @trystan 's book and not do anything past a certain time..  ^_^" 

1 minute ago, Aizaka said:

:')  @nerys  We're two peas in a pod apparently..  

I think I should take a page from @trystan 's book and not do anything past a certain time..  ^_^" 

My life is never going to be that organised lmao

It doesn't help that I am far more nocturnal than diurnal by nature - which used to work when as I was in catering/hospitality.  Now I work in horticulture, and tending plants in the dark is quite hard, so 8am starts it is, yuch, 😂😪😴

Argghhhh!!!!  Not only did I miss the 5am slot by nearly 3 hours... but then it did this to me!  Nooooo.........

Don't be like me, guys. Wait until you are fully awake to breed your dragons. I forgot to Purple and this happened...

Screenshot_20220729-072313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.67b893bd3072aa8439b213dee5b9c7b0.jpg

8 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I forgot to Purple

ooh, thanks for the reminder! even though i'm not breeding until tomorrow night....

*off to purple Mira*

9 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Don't be like me, guys. Wait until you are fully awake to breed your dragons. I forgot to Purple and this happened...

Screenshot_20220729-072313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.67b893bd3072aa8439b213dee5b9c7b0.jpg

This happened to me a few times too. Always remember to purple! :P

My pair cannot breed until I give someone an egg.

Would anyone like a white egg, or a purple floret egg?

white: (2g hybrid fail)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/5151449c0478d6d47c0fb68fbc579c3c

floret: (purple, unique 4g lineage)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/e32cfd2b5154699c4fd2d20eeccd9504

Thank you to anyone who takes one ❤️

Edited by LadyAngeliki
added links for one way transfers

24 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

This happened to me a few times too. Always remember to purple! :P

My pair cannot breed until I give someone an egg.

Would anyone like a white egg, or a purple floret egg?

white: (2g hybrid fail)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/5151449c0478d6d47c0fb68fbc579c3c

floret: (purple, unique 4g lineage)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/e32cfd2b5154699c4fd2d20eeccd9504

Thank you to anyone who takes one ❤️

Took the white, hope it helps, if you would like it back later on then let me know :)