purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

That

7 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

:')  Just tried to breed my two and got 'The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other'.  I had used a fertility on one of them, does this one mean they won't breed just this one time?  Or ever?  

I think it means at this moment, they do not want to breed but they can attempt again in the future.

10 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

:')  Just tried to breed my two and got 'The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other'.  I had used a fertility on one of them, does this one mean they won't breed just this one time?  Or ever?  

If it's not a flat out refusal you can always try again :)  

Might be worth looking at a different CB mate though if it keeps happening 

22 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

It's the dragon version of "Not tonight, dear. I've got a headache." XD But, yeah, switching mates might be a good idea, as headachy pairs tend to not produce well.

Egg! (i took a break from painting some walls....)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Rigel (a star in Orion)

What Gen are you on now?: 14G!

i was kinda worried, as the two pairs i tried breeding earlier (one would have been a PB ScourgeKeeper, the other would be this one's brother) weren't interested, even after fertility! (and the SKeeper has an older sibling too!) BUT - i gots a Nebula!  good thing i have another CB Elux! :D 

and... with Cleo (13G, Rigel's mom) growing up, i'm already eligible for the raffle! :blink:

also, when you click on my lineage link, does anyone else see a "3" below the "14"? i think i figured it out...... cause when you go all the way to the right, the first gen that's numbered is 4!

Edited by trystan

^_^"  Thanks ya'll..  I named her 'don't breed me to (code of mate)' to help me remember to try a different one next time..  lol  

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

also, when you click on my lineage link, does anyone else see a "3" below the "14"? i think i figured it out...... cause when you go all the way to the right, the first gen that's numbered is 4!

No, I am not seeing that. :unsure:

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, I am not seeing that. :unsure:

this is what i see on my laptop.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2022-07-05 8.23.15 PM.png

but i don't see it on my phone firefox.  interesting.....

Edited by trystan

I am using Firefox, so maybe that is why I don't see it on my laptop. Interesting.

my laptop is a chromebook, so maybe it's a chrome thing.  i can check tomorrow on my work computer - which is firefox :D 

okay, back to painting.  i really did set a reminder on my phone to breed for this project XD 

35 minutes ago, trystan said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Rigel (a star in Orion)

What Gen are you on now?: 14G!

A beautiful lineage woah! ❤️ 

I don't see the 3 below the 14, but I do see gen 3 as the earliest gen. :P 

3 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

A beautiful lineage woah! ❤️ 

I don't see the 3 below the 14, but I do see gen 3 as the earliest gen. :P 

thanks!

and yeah, that might be a chrome thing?

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): egg! 

What Gen are you on now?: 14 !

everyone's lineages are SO lovely congrats all around

8 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks!

and yeah, that might be a chrome thing?

It appears so - I just tested, and sure enough.... Maybe to suggest the wrap - in CHROME look at this one

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5fNyg

- it seems to show the generation the page started with THERE rather than over the dragons of that generation - which MIGHT make sense if it were clickable. It isn't... Weird. (Adds to the reasons I hate Chrome...)

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It appears so - I just tested, and sure enough.... Maybe to suggest the wrap - in CHROME look at this one

can confirm it's chrome - i'm on my work Firefox, and that "wrap" number isn't there.

quirky browsers! XD

The Lineage Gets Longer

Proof: Egg

Generation: 13 

Nearly messed up, forget to check my egg count first, thankfully I had one last free slot left !

16 hours ago, ravensunset said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): egg! 

What Gen are you on now?: 14 !

everyone's lineages are SO lovely congrats all around

There are so many beautiful lineages, I agree! I adore yours especially. Wisterias became an immediate favourite of mine when they were released. 😍😶

On 7/6/2022 at 7:49 PM, yanderella said:

There are so many beautiful lineages, I agree! I adore yours especially. Wisterias became an immediate favourite of mine when they were released. 😍😶

oh thank you so much 😭 I adore yours as well, I think the soft colors look so good together

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): egglette

What Gen are you on now?: 9