purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

On 6/29/2022 at 2:27 AM, Aizaka said:

😱 ...Help 

Please... I was really distracted just now, saw one of my hatchies had grown, refreshed an egg click site and my brain went 'oh, you can breed now!' ...when I should've been looking at my eggs...😔"  I forgot one of my eggs was hidden..

My newest little one was bred exactly 1:00 pm Cave time (12:00 noon my time).  Any chance I could have some help grabbing it from the AP?  :")  

AP is @ 5d 3h now, so this egg can potentially show up soon. I’ll be at work then, so can anyone help catch it?  

Watching - though I rarely succeed at this stuff.

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I ALSO have a CB Elux I nabbed from the AP yesterday if you would like it, I was gonna post it in the community board anyway

if you still have it, I could probably use it! thank you! :)

57 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

AP is @ 5d 3h now, so this egg can potentially show up soon. I’ll be at work then, so can anyone help catch it?  

I can try for a bit but as a third shifter, I am getting sleepy so I'm not sure how long I can watch.

16 minutes ago, trystan said:

if you still have it, I could probably use it! thank you! :)

Sure thing! I'll send it your way before bed.

6 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Sure thing! I'll send it your way before bed.

thanks!

3 hours ago, mishhelle said:
On 6/29/2022 at 2:27 AM, Aizaka said:

😱 ...Help 

Please... I was really distracted just now, saw one of my hatchies had grown, refreshed an egg click site and my brain went 'oh, you can breed now!' ...when I should've been looking at my eggs...😔"  I forgot one of my eggs was hidden..

My newest little one was bred exactly 1:00 pm Cave time (12:00 noon my time).  Any chance I could have some help grabbing it from the AP?  :")  

CAUGHT IT! Going to transfer now and then I'm off to bed.

Transfer link sent to @Aizaka

Have a great day guys ;3

Yay, @IzzyCat91! I was refreshing but never saw it. Glad you stayed up to watch. Get some sleep now!

Oh yay I see the egg is caught by One of Us ! (I was getting cramp in my index finger !)

@mishhelle  :)  Thank you for the advice to rename the parents.  I actually Had forgotten to do that until you mentioned it.  

@purplehaze  ^_^  Thank you for keeping an eye out for it!  

@Fuzzbucket  :3  Thank you for the help!  

@IzzyCat91  :') Oh goodness!  A third shifter?  Thank you SO MUCH  for your help!  I hope you got the rest you needed.  ❤️  ❤️ 

:")  You all are so nice..  Thank you!  ❤️ 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): little lost one was found!

What Gen are you on now?: 10th  :D  

:3  Also wanted to say,  there are So Many pretty lineages!  Like, I am Totally willing to trade one of my little ones for one from these pretty lines! ^_^  

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Mine oeuf

What Gen are you on now?: 13th  :D  

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Mine oeuf

What Gen are you on now?: 13th  :D  

I see the Celestial has broken your lineage of Bleeding Moons. XD

It gave me two of each. I can't IMAGINE why I chose as I did !

6 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

CAUGHT IT! Going to transfer now and then I'm off to bed.

Transfer link sent to @Aizaka

Have a great day guys ;3

Well done!!!

Forgot to post this earlier, it was 3am UK time when I bred it though!

The lineage gets longer

Proof:  Egglet

Generation: 12

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yay, @IzzyCat91! I was refreshing but never saw it. Glad you stayed up to watch. Get some sleep now!

I saw it as soon as it dropped to the AP, very bottom right corner lol Lucky too, because I was falling asleep at the computer and about to call it quits lol

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh yay I see the egg is caught by One of Us ! (I was getting cramp in my index finger !)

SAME! refreshing like MAD lol

7 hours ago, Aizaka said:

@IzzyCat91  :') Oh goodness!  A third shifter?  Thank you SO MUCH  for your help!  I hope you got the rest you needed.  ❤️  ❤️ 

:")  You all are so nice..  Thank you!  ❤️ 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): little lost one was found!

What Gen are you on now?: 10th  :D  

:3  Also wanted to say,  there are So Many pretty lineages!  Like, I am Totally willing to trade one of my little ones for one from these pretty lines! ^_^  

Yeah but it's ok, today is my day off so I didn't mind staying up since I could sleep in. I am well rested now and getting ready to eat my "breakfast" lol

I will happily trade once this is all over!

2 hours ago, nerys said:

Well done!!!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/0MYfY

What Gen are you on now?: 7th 

Awh I see some good egg scouts out there ❤️

Job well done finding another egg o/

Also I plan to do my best to catch up as much as I can...

While working on the prize lineage too :3 

On 6/30/2022 at 2:46 PM, purplehaze said:

What Fuzz said.

Glad to see you are still in the game. :)

Thank you :3 

I checked, I posted the right dragon! All in order 🥰 amazing to see some are at Gen 13 allready! Wow!

12 hours ago, Mow said:

Thank you :3 

I checked, I posted the right dragon! All in order 🥰 amazing to see some are at Gen 13 allready! Wow!

Right? Love seeing the long lineages though! ❤️

They all look fantastic! 🥰

Eta: Finally decided how I'm going to do the prize stair lineage, and named up some dragons. I must now focus all of my efforts on getting Gold Florets and Antareans because I now need nearly 120 dragons to complete the lineage. 

Basically it's going to be a combined song lyrical lineage, with 3 songs combined.

That's for the prize though, the challenge lineage for the 20 week challenge will be a separate line :)

Edited by LadyAngeliki
adding some information about my lineage

Sorry for the lack of standings this week. I just didn't have the time to sit down and figure it all out. At this point I think I will just wait and do them next week. Hope that is okay.

aah! i was out for the weekend and forgot to put my egg in a hatchery and it died, sighh. i tried breeding again and got the wrong egg, so i guess we'll have to wait. oh well.

:')  Just tried to breed my two and got 'The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other'.  I had used a fertility on one of them, does this one mean they won't breed just this one time?  Or ever?