purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Elux strikes again

What Gen are you on now?: 17

OOOH I may live to repent... the next mate is a firegem... What if I get a non-blue.... Maybe I will leave them out....

24 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

the next mate is a firegem... What if I get a non-blue.

You just have to breed at the right time, right?

Yes but see, I want to breed the moment I can, which could....

55 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes but see, I want to breed the moment I can, which could....

It could. But if your present egg grows up in the shortest amount of time possible it looks like it should fall within the blue time period. Of course, if it doesn't and you would be too late to get a blue, you can change the plan then. ;)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): baby!

What Gen are you on now?: 17

a bit late today but here we are ! + ratio break :)

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It could. But if your present egg grows up in the shortest amount of time possible it looks like it should fall within the blue time period. Of course, if it doesn't and you would be too late to get a blue, you can change the plan then. ;)

They change by the hour - and I shall be on the road.... I might switch out and do those later...! I already have a plan like that for lunar heralds...

Wrongeth breedeth for me this week alsoeth. :iraptor:

Edited by missy_

The lineage gets longer

proof 6kVR0

Gen: 16

We're into 2008 now for the next few dragons, and of the 11 new sprites to join the cave in 2008, there are only 6 I can use in this lineage :) 

(now we get that many new sprites per monthly release quite regularly 😁, if I continue this lineage beyond this project, it could take me 20 weeks just to work one month in places 🥴)

as i said in another thread......

so my current dragon (now a hatchie) for this challenge? i totally did NOT influence the egg. ooopsie.

and now that it's hatched, i figured i ought to precog the little one.  and YAY! correct gender!

WHEW. XD 

(otherwise, i'd be set back an entire week! :blink:)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Safe lil baby

What Gen are you on now?: 13 ! :D    

Oh goodness!  I almost Freaked out!  I purpled, I bred, I went ' oh no do I have SPACE for an egg?!'  ... I had an egg hatch recently and this little one is number 7/8 ..  Whew!  ^_^"  

Note to self: bred around 2:00 - 2:05 am my time (i needz to slep..), influenced male and incubated

Edited by Aizaka

New standings have been posted.

holy crap I've been so busy that I haven't had time for dragons, and when I do, there's no interest.

and yet another week of the wrong breed produced. I have another Deepsea Dragon egg from my "DC Alphabet" lineage if anyone would like it, if not, to the AP it goes.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): EGG

What Gen are you on now?: eight!

Might not seem like much to those of you who are more than twice that far along, but it is a big deal for me! XD

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): EGG

What Gen are you on now?: eight!

Might not seem like much to those of you who are more than twice that far along, but it is a big deal for me! XD

Still one of my favourite ones this, in terms of thought that went into it and technical execution of.  Plus I didn't realise they did that 😳 so everytime I'm Oooo wow, pretty!! Durp.. 

@IzzyCat91 still love the idea behind yours too, even if it is being a bit of a pig, at least there's more time for a Q this way?! 

17 hours ago, mishhelle said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): 🍡🍡🍡

What Gen are you on now?: 17

Oh Yum 😋 that's looking seriously tasty these days 🎂🧁🍰, yet another favourite 

@Lagie yours always makes me smile too, firstly I like the purple/orange combo anyway, but the names too are like sprinkles on top of ice cream, little hits of things that make you smile 😁