Shokomon

Watching The Wall

Wow, I didn't think I'd be awake for the hatchi wall! I was sure it would happen last night (my night, not cave time). But I'm so glad I could catch some hatchis! :)I also released some that had misgendered, as I always run out of precogs at Halloween.

6 days, 11-12 hours now.

ap.png

Also, I will never breed shadow walkers again 😂

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Can't believe I took an hours-long nap and the hatchie wall is still going! It used to be a 'blink and miss it' thing.  I've grabbed a few cute codes from the hatchie wall.

The hatchie wall this year has been enormous. 

I've used up all my Aeons so I'm having to toss back any that are gender specific but I've found some lovely PBs and even a CB. 

ohhh goodbye Halloween, was nice to have you!
Now to find out weather it's nice to be back to business as usual or to be sad it's already over. I'm not ready for christmas to approach! ^^°

And it's over!!! Aww. 

And now we have wait to for next Holiday.

Which is Christmas!

Just unlocked for one more, and THEY'RE GONE! :o

Thank you to all the breeders who released your beautiful babes for the AP this year! ❤️

What a great Halloween season. Definitely sad that it's over, but I'm glad I got to see the hatchie wall this year and have a lot of fun during the event itself. Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time, energy, and artistic/coding skills to make these events possible, I know I say it all the time but I really am happy to have DC and the holiday events. Now for Christmas! 🎉

As always,  the Halloween season at DC was wonderful.  :D 

Because the Halloween thread was closed early,  I didn't get to properly give my thanks for it, so I'll take a minute to give them here.  Thanks to TJ, the artists and creators of the new dragon and, of course the treats and the Garden Game.  Thanks to the Mods too, who are always on hand to help out and to keep things orderly.  👍

Looking forward to Christmas!

She's all gone... so I'll go ahead and close this thread, see ya'll for chrimmus 😆