Shokomon

Watching The Wall

Because the Halloween News thread closed before the holiday wall ended. 

We must record the length of the wall! Please post screenshots here!

This thread can be used for all holidays. 

Record keeping! 

The wall as of 12:01 DC Time, 11/5/2021.

image.thumb.png.7177c3704153ea4f92eec704dafee1e2.png

Also, anyone seen any more Kohrakis? I accidently let all of mine grow up, and I need hatchies. Got them! Thank you, @0x08 and @Code_NameUnknown!!!

Edit: Anyone want Halloween hatchies? I try to collect a variety of hatchies. Tell me if you want any?

Edited by Shokomon
Halloween Hatchies

15 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Also, anyone seen any more Kohrakis? I accidently let all of mine grow up, and I need hatchies. 

I'll keep an 👁️ out and pick one up if I can / if I remember. ^_^

I have a feeling there is going to be a slew of ND attempts in the coming days...

Edited by 0x08

The holiday threads do usually stay open longer than this, so I'm glad someone thought to make this thread! I love tracking when a holiday wall finally 'breaks'.  For statistics sake, new-Halloween eggs I abandoned at 6:18-6:20pm DC-time on the 31st are starting to get picked up, so we are getting closer to the end I believe...

Bred (UDHZI) with (GXPOK). Oct 31, 2021, 1:18 pm EDT

Just caught a egg from that batch 😃 (male Exalted Pitfire x female Thunder)

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Also, anyone seen any more Kohrakis? I accidently let all of mine grow up, and I need hatchies. 

I just managed to catch one, but I have no dragons currently available to teleport, if you put an open trade link in here I will send it to you :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to keep tabs on the wall.

1 hour ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

I just managed to catch one, but I have no dragons currently available to teleport, if you put an open trade link in here I will send it to you :)

Thank you!

I have a lot of Halloweens I try to give away to people who missed grabbing them.

Do you want any that I can exchange? Pick 4 (1 of any particular breed) you like.

33 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to keep tabs on the wall.

Thank you!

I have a lot of Halloweens I try to give away to people who missed grabbing them.

Do you want any that I can exchange? Pick 4 (1 of any particular breed) you like.

Oh I have all halloween dragons I need, so you can just send me one that isn’t requested often. (I’m also egglocked, so I’d prefer only one egg since I can’t accept the trade otherwise)

I came to celebrate the end of the Halloween wall and was so disappointed to see that the Halloween thread was closed already.  Thanks for starting this one, Shokomon!  :D

As usual, it's been a great season.  Right now, at 9:40 pm, cave time, the AP looks like this:

9-40.PNG

6 hours ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

Oh I have all halloween dragons I need, so you can just send me one that isn’t requested often. (I’m also egglocked, so I’d prefer only one egg since I can’t accept the trade otherwise)

Well I actually have a bunch of hatchies, and I usually give them away in batches (since I only have 3 teleports.), so pick which every you like.

1 hour ago, Stormcaller said:

I came to celebrate the end of the Halloween wall and was so disappointed to see that the Halloween thread was closed already.  Thanks for starting this one, Shokomon!  :D

You are welcome!

image.thumb.png.a1c67d79a009805d3b0bcd0f0147c7dc.pngSlowly, but surely the time clocks down.

Too bad we won't get that low time wall anymore. 

Well, it's 12:30 pm cave time now and time for me to go to bed.  I hope there are still a few Halloween eggs left when I wake up tomorrow.  :D

4 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Well I actually have a bunch of hatchies, and I usually give them away in batches (since I only have 3 teleports.), so pick which every you like.

You are welcome!

Oh in that case, would you perhaps have an Omen or a Witchlight hatchie?

Good Morning!  I'm glad to see that the eggs are still coming, although truth be told,  I've been lucky enough to catch everything I really needed this year.  Still, I've saved a couple of slots ...well, just in case.  :D 

The eggs are dropping at 1 day 9 hours,  so it looks like it will last a while longer.

22 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Because the Halloween News thread closed before the holiday wall ended. 

We must record the length of the wall! Please post screenshots here!

This thread can be used for all holidays. 

Record keeping! 

The wall as of 12:01 DC Time, 11/5/2021.

image.thumb.png.7177c3704153ea4f92eec704dafee1e2.png

Do you still need a kohraki?

Ooh ticked down to 1D 8H!

I cant math so I cant discern how long we have but heres to hoping were getting close to seeing hatchies! :D 

Ahhh! I was sure the holiday eggs would be gone by the time I woke up BUT THEY ARE STILL HERE!!! Yay for me but also, holy cow!

Eggs down to 1d 8h (like Ruffledfeathers already said) and over 100 users in the AP!

Screenshot_20211106-114022_Chrome.thumb.jpg.64dad3a7e5440a97e95b8ab740448878.jpg

I've been watching for a clutch I bred on Oct 31st. I don't know how to calculate how long they'll take to pop up, but currently they're at 1 day, 11 hours. I assume they still have hours if not another day to appear. 

ap.png

Edited by Laura-Borealis

And the wall continues: (2021-11-06)

image.thumb.png.a63ae1c9d35cacebe4d26f84560a1d6b.png

So the last eggs were probably born at Sunday, October 31st, 11:59 PM. Based on the current times...the oldest eggs were born around Sunday, October 31st, 5:00-6:00 PM.

The end is coming!

11 hours ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

Oh in that case, would you perhaps have an Omen or a Witchlight hatchie?

Yup Yup! Hold on.

3 hours ago, Paradisiske said:

Do you still need a kohraki?

Please!

After this wall of eggs is done we should get a wall of hatchlings instead, right? Halloween or otherwise?

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

After this wall of eggs is done we should get a wall of hatchlings instead, right? Halloween or otherwise?

Yeah, the hatchling wall that comes is always fun.

I assume the normals would be in the bottom row? I missed any breaks with the new row, and rarely see breaks in the first place! 

1d 1h on Halloween wall with the non-holiday row at 15h

I'm on DC time, so the time shown matches cave time

Screenshot_20211106-202614_Samsung Internet.jpg

image.thumb.png.fee912fd8ba9d3ba1c6e4b8add224ee1.pngStill 24 hours.

We gotta start hatching these eggs!

I wonder if we will get any NDs. 

Also, thank you to everyone who helped me get Kohrakis!