Shokomon

Watching The Wall

Looking at my end-of-holiday-wall screenshots from the past few years, this seems to be the first year we've gotten a full holiday-AP so low-timed (as in, not counting the hours-left 'regular' eggs at the end of the walls or random low-timed eggs, but complete wall of eggs this low-timed). Last year's Halloween wall eggs only got down to a tad over 1 day. (I love being able to look back and compare past year's!) 

I've been hatching and putting up bundles in the Community Notice Board, it's kinda fun. 😃

48 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

image.thumb.png.fee912fd8ba9d3ba1c6e4b8add224ee1.pngStill 24 hours.

We gotta start hatching these eggs!

I wonder if we will get any NDs. 

Also, thank you to everyone who helped me get Kohrakis!

According to discord, tj got rid of the ability for eggs to turn into nds in the ap. 

Was hoping we'd see the wall end sooner, but then again this is the first time I've seen event eggs go so low.

Too bad its already 6 AM so I'll probably miss the hatchling wave.

23 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

According to discord, tj got rid of the ability for eggs to turn into nds in the ap. 

Well, there goes any reason for me to remain awake to watch for the end of the wall (it's midnight for me)

Still fun though to see the eggs go by

Everything is 23 hrs and it's 12:12 cave time (also my time zone), so we're already onto the last hour so we must be almost at the end of the wall! First time I'd be seeing a hatchie wall, I'm not sleeping before that happens XD

And I happen to have 14 dragons that literally just grew up, Imma have fun with the hatchie wall

I've seen quite a few cracked eggs come along and even a few hatchlings.  I just caught a cracked one and while I was looking at the lineage, it hatched right there on my scroll.  :D  

The wall won't last long now.   Even so,  where I live we get to turn the clocks back an hour tonight to end daylight savings time,  and I'll be getting an extra hour to sleep in the morning. 

If anyone sees any pb marrows I'll be happy to trade anything else I can pull out of the wall for them. I totally failed to add to my lineages this year.

21 minutes ago, Stormcaller said:

It's 1:38 EDT (cave time)  and they are still at 21 hours:

37.PNG

I think you meant EST ;)

2am EST (Cave Time) and eggs are at 21h.

Screenshot_20211107-020033_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef5f8efd0fa853774263d6b7920b2734.jpg

Did the flood of new eggs ever happen ? (Checking in intermittently from hotels in France !)

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Did the flood of new eggs ever happen ? (Checking in intermittently from hotels in France !)

I've seen some among the others in the past day or so but haven't seen a flood of them. Wonder if they are still behind the visible eggs or if we might not get a real new-egg wall this year.

I hate this point in the holiday-wall where it feels like it's going to break any time and I want to be here to see the end but it's past midnight and I really should go to bed...

I don't think there will be a new release wall like happens at valentines and christmas.  Those happen because the eggs drop for 3 days, 2 days after breeding is closed.  Halloween the drop and breeding end at the same time.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I hate this point in the holiday-wall where it feels like it's going to break any time and I want to be here to see the end but it's past midnight and I really should go to bed...

Same! I really should go to bed but I want to see the hatchie wall and it's driving me nuts : /

I have a scroll full of 2g pitfires including a pair of siblings if anyone needs them before I send them off.

Edited by DragonLady86

I've been adding eggs to hatcheries for a few hours now and it just doesn't feel like anything's moving. It feels like half the players bred all their dragons within the last hour.@___@

welp, I thought I would see the wall, but it looks like I'm not : / Really need to go to bed now, sigh

Down to 18h. I still have a few freezes left, so I will probably grab a few and freeze them as S1 hatchie and try to get a few more.

And it is still going... wow.

The last 19h eggs disappeared between 4:40 am and 4:45 am, so the current eggs would have been born around 22:40-22:45 pm on October 31st

(if I did the math right that is)

I wonder how the ap wall will fare next year with however many thousands of Iridichis added into the mix. 

It would have been nice to see the end of the egg wall in person but I'm just way too tired to stay up any longer. Looks like the wall has bested me this year.

The AP time went down from 19h to 18h exactly one hour ago, and now it's going from 18h to 17h... So we're still hatching eggs that were bred at the same time as one hour ago? Whaaaat???  XD

(I think the remaining eggs should be from the last 30 minutes of the 31st, but my math has been off by an hour before, so I'm not really sure.)

I was hoping the end of the wall would be at a good time of day for me this time, but looks like it will be a few more hours until then - and unfortunately I can't stay here all day long!  :lol: 

(Oh by the way, adding things to all the hatcheries and leaving them there is fine now. Anything that hatches now won't have a chance to grow up on the AP, because the wall definitely won't be here for 3 more days.)

Edited by Confused Cat