Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

which book was that one?

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix. Hilarious, sad, and very, very weird. I mean... Evil puppets. It was fun. 

I've read two of his books this year, and they've been a couple of the best ones of the year. So I bought two more of his books today too! 

very cool!

i have some books on my wishlist on the website of a local bookstore but I'm now sure when I'll get them though. need money first.

I understand that. My parents gave us a bit for dog sitting. So... I spend it on books. As usual. xD

yarn for me too. and meals sometimes. and I have pins all over my bag. maybe in a few weeks or so.

I bought pins yesterday. They're for pride month, and I got them at Michaels. Only like 6 bucks for three nice ones. 

Nice~ I can't wait for my pin board to arrive! Ordered off Etsy, gonna take awhile. lol

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny. I totally thought today was Father's Day. *headdesks* At least I realized before I picked up the phone and called.

The coffee is great Lagie thanks! My father is on the other side now. I'll just have to "call" him on another line. He'll hear me. 😊

afternoon, all.

no call from work, so i guess everyone who was supposed to work came in XD 

i have dragons hatching an growing up in a little bit.  and I'm still cave-stalking, too

I'm egg locked. I just hate when that happens.

I'm still doing origami. My swim was short today as the air was chilly and every time I surfaced I started shivering.

what does uwu mean?  My "puppy" has turned into a small horse. She is 4 months old and weighs 45 pounds and is able to casually take food off the counter/stove. Mind you, I wanted a chihuahua. They make excellent watch dogs and companions. So this whole giant dog thing is totally on hubby. As I type, she lays across my feet virtually pinning me to my seat. Hubby says "that's cuz she loves you".  geeze

Edited by Chusi

XD One of the dogs in this house likes to do the paws on the counter move.

Sista! 353661312_2689728377834170_7112872670217854473_n.jpg.a19e00441640465d98e081aa92cd89a2.jpgthis look is: I know you've been in the kitchen, what did you bring back with you.. Then I have to do the poker dealer thing and show her there's nothing up my sleeves. Blurry pic sorry. Lagie show us your dog pics!

Edited by Chusi

yes she is thank you! she belongs to hubby. she loses it when he's not around. i have to put her in her kennel until she calms down. i am her friend though. especially when i go to the kitchen. i'm not allowed to feed her but i sneak her a cat treat if she's being a good girl. no people food! i have a cat. she likes potato salad. 😄

Edited by Chusi

Back home. With Emma, who's still insane. She's happy we're here, so are the other piggies. lol

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. It's errand running day.

Not my dogs, they're the ones I'm house sitting. Simba on the left. Whisky on the right (though I keep calling her Molly, for some reason).

Screenshot_20230612-074157.thumb.jpg.99778cdefdce3a769541b5009be503f4.jpg

They look  smart. of course any dog looks smart next to dumball. hubby's dog. I have permission to adopt a rescue chihuahua but I'm waiting until dumball, Jesse, gets a brain.

They're both young and energetic. We've started walking about 6 p.m. (walking was not in the plan; they didn't think I'd be able to handle them, but it turns out I can) to use up some energy.

Good idea. I can't even take Jesse out to pee. She;s way stronger than me. Hubby's building s fence as soon as we can get the city surveyors out ti mark our yard out. Then she can run off energy. He's building a fence like they have in Russia. Steel siding and landscaing ties for posts. It will be the same color as our shudders. It will be hundreds of dollars cheaper than a conventional fence and it will provide total privacy and be 6 ft tall, Our property value will go way up for when we sell and move to Nassau and become Lagie's neighbors and I can have a delicious breakfast every morning! 😄