Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Nice! I'm sure he'll like it!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny. The mosquitoes were better last night but I'm still sleepy.

The bookmark looks good!

It's been rainy the past few days, but we've needed it. All the grass and foliage was starting to brown. Should be sunny and hot tomorrow for my city's small business sidewalk sale ❤️

13 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Finished it!

oh nice!

i have a little cross-stitch, 3" round, it's a calico kitty and ball of yarn.  I've had it for a few years now.  what do i do instead? crochet and play with my dragons XD 

it's sunny right now, but i think it's supposed to rain later. XD 

I don't know how the farmers up here do it. Their income hinges on when it rains and when it shines. We are the the home of: "In the Valley of the jolly, ho ho ho Green Giant". We have a sign of his image on a hill by his fields, and let me tell you he's HUGE! The trucks bring in truckload after truckload of corn. Many people just work there for the harvest. I think its a major source of income for them. Interesting, right? I'm always impressed by the amount of corn one truck can hold. Piled so high and to a farm girl like me, it's a beautiful sight. I'm fortunate to live in the "breadbasket of the world.".

Edited by Chusi

Sunny and super hot today!  And we started with a ten black garbage bag and one large box donation. I was soaked by the time I got it to the shed. Fourteen other thankfully smaller donations followed as the day continued.

Question: Do you guys think we still need the smiley post at the start of CPA?  No one seems to use them any more.

well I still want coffee and toast and juice and jelly and tea, and apples, if that's what you mean.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Question: Do you guys think we still need the smiley post at the start of CPA?  No one seems to use them any more.

They are cute. I just forget they are there. So -- I dunno.

Went to see my dad today. He's about half an hour away, so... yeah. He liked his bookmark and his watercolor thing. I didn't take a pic of it (I forgot). But yeah. Went well. He treated us to food, since he has money and Bestie and I do not. lol. 

Now I'm home and tired. Ugh. 

2 hours ago, Chusi said:

well I still want coffee and toast and juice and jelly and tea, and apples, if that's what you mean.

There will still be food! ;)

If you go to page one, you'll see a post full of emojis.

53 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

They are cute. I just forget they are there. So -- I dunno.

They are cute!

12 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

He liked his bookmark and his watercolor thing

Yay!

I'm not sure about swimming today. Pools and audible thunder do not mix.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

i just looked at the smileys.... my vote is to keep 'em.  maybe I'll remember they're there XD 

Just now, trystan said:

i just looked at the smileys.... my vote is to keep 'em.  maybe I'll remember they're there XD 

Yeah, I think I will, thanks!

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yeah, I think I will, thanks!

you're welcome!

and i'm around if you still need help setting up the next volume

Actually, it's almost ready, but thanks for the offer. I just waited a few hours between each post. ;)

ETA: EEK!!! When I copied the images, then saved the post, it went all weird. :(

Edited by Lagie

15 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pools and audible thunder do not mix.

Definitely not!!!

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

ETA: EEK!!! When I copied the images, then saved the post, it went all weird. :(

Oh no! Hope you can get it fixed.

ah gotcha.

also eeek!

try: on the original post, click edit, and copy it that way.  then paste it into the new post?

(and then on the original just cancel the edit)

Just now, trystan said:

try: on the original post, click edit, and copy it that way.  then paste it into the new post?

That's what I had done.

The new post is just links, not images. But the links work. Sigh.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That's what I had done.

The new post is just links, not images. But the links work. Sigh.

well that's just weird

1 minute ago, Chusi said:

i luv wierd.... 🙃

I like weird, too.

I do not like computer nonsense.

I wonder if it would have worked on a computer.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I wonder if it would have worked on a computer.

that may be it.

i find if i DO post things i want behind spoilers when i'm on my phone, i need to put the forum in desktop formatting in my browser for it to work.  maybe it needs to be the same way with pictures and image links.  maybe see if you can edit the post next time you're on a desktop?

nonsense bad, weird good.  😋 I call nonsense by a different word. It has to do with a boy cow.

Edited by Chusi

37 minutes ago, trystan said:

that may be it.

i find if i DO post things i want behind spoilers when i'm on my phone, i need to put the forum in desktop formatting in my browser for it to work.  maybe it needs to be the same way with pictures and image links.  maybe see if you can edit the post next time you're on a desktop?

Will try that! ;)

36 minutes ago, Chusi said:

nonsense bad, weird good.  😋 I call nonsense by a different word. It has to do with a boy cow.

We got a rubber stamp at the shop today with that exact word on it! XD

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Will try that! ;)

yay! let me know

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:
40 minutes ago, Chusi said:

We got a rubber stamp at the shop today with that exact word on it! XD

"Bull-pucky" as hubby likes to say.  when i said he can use the actual word, he said he likes that one better XD 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

yay! let me know

You'll be able to see it, if it works. ;)

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

"Bull-pucky" as hubby likes to say.  when i said he can use the actual word, he said he likes that one better XD 

Rachel Maddow uses that term, too.

The next new Doctor Who will only stream on Disney +. :(

Edited by Lagie
typo