Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

in this case, it's a 100 Day Lineage challenge, hosted by purplehaze.  the idea is to build a coherent lineage - usually spiral or stairstep - and see who has the highest gen dragon by the end of the challenge. :D i have a link at the bottom of my sig, '100D'

I knew that. lol. Totally knew that. Yep. (I didn't know that xD)

it's fine.  in the past it's been a 20-Week Breeding Challenge.  and when i didn't see one pop up (i did it last year and had a fun time, ended up winning, and also took my lineage out to 51G), so i asked Purple about it, and it ended up working out that she was able to host a 100-day challenge. :)

Edited by trystan

I remember that. I tried it, and I'm just not great at lineage building. lol

see, you DID know what it was.  don't be so quick to doubt yourself :)

aw, it's okay.

*hides spreadsheets with plans for next year's 20 Week challenge* XD

(i'm kidding about next year!)

I did. You're right! But I'm a doubter! lol

I really should learn how to do lineages... *shrugs* Maybe. We'll see. 

the easiest lineage, i think, is a stairstep.

pick your fave dragon, and get a CB male and female pair. use fertility and breed them.

either go for random or pick if you want the egg to be male or female.  if you pick female, get more CB males.

breed the grown-up bred female to a CB male, influence the egg female.

repeat. :D

cool! it can just be a personal lineage, something you do when you remember.

i put together a Seawyrm lineage, but i forget if this lineage has a name, other than EG (Even-Gen/Generation):

It's so pretty. I love it! 

I think my problem is that I'm not the most organized. lol

thanks!

that's also the model for my Arrakisyma project.

i think it's a checker lineage, with all the same breed.

aw, it's fine.  i'm weirdly organized, and it's been since the Datamonster ate (and then restored) some of my dragons.... back in July 2009 :blink:

I like building Lovely Commons , if you're looking for suggestions. They're nice because there's a clear end goal, and all you have to do is make two 3G checkers and breed them together. I've even made some from 3Gs I found in the AP so I only had to breed one egg and I was done.

I'm so intimidated by lineages. xD 

Good news? I got my stickers from Singapore today! Bad news? I NEED MORE! They're so pretty!!!

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

Good news? I got my stickers from Singapore today! Bad news? I NEED MORE! They're so pretty!!!

hehe, you know that's how they get you, right? XD

pictures? :)

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

hehe, you know that's how they get you, right? XD

pictures? :)

I'll have to take one in a bit. I put it all back in the box while I figure out where to put them all. lol

okie dokey.  i'll be here.

unless it's when i'm out.  then i'll see it later. XD

that is so me! i set reminders to do things, and then i have to do them before i forget. oof.

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

that is so me! i set reminders to do things, and then i have to do them before i forget. oof.

I did it now so I didn't have to remember! lol

Spoiler

IMG_20230614_152503900.jpgIMG_20230614_152449533.jpg

Top no flash. Bottom flash. Just so you can see it all in the best light. lol. The two with the ocean theme went to Bestie, since they're obsessed with jellyfish lately. 

oh those are very cool!

i just ordered an enamel pin from a shop on Etsy that's book-shaped with some things from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on it.  I'll post a pic when i get it :D 

i put them on my bag.  i'll post a pic of the bag when i get the new pin. :D 

but this is my bag now~

Spoiler

5v0wlLR.png

I like the two-headed cat. :)

The day went remarkably smoothly, though I had a severe case of shaking hands nerves by the time I left the house. I renewed the swipe card, I insured the car, I had the guy come to licence the car. I grinned the whole way back!

And of course, the shelter manager picked today to hold the first staff meeting since November. *headdesks* Thankfully one of today's volunteers does cash so I was able to attend (free KFC ;) ) and then return to the shop.

I'm on gen 4 of the 100 Days.

Enjoy your evening out, @trystan!

ETA: Apparently I was not aware: 

"are you not aware that your whatapp profile was selected among those lucky winners that won the sum of $800,000USD in the Samsung 2022 online promo held for Social media users worldwide" :P

Edited by Lagie
Winning?

Allysaurus yes! 

Bestie ordered me a new pin today~ It's a plague doctor (one of my personal favorite things)! It's so cool, and I cannot wait until it arrives!

I love the stickers and the washi tape! I have a small collection myself that I use for journaling and writing letters, which I need to do more of. My best friend and I are gonna be passing a diary back and forth starting soon, so it'll be fun to fill that up.

I want enamel pins but I think I'd be too big of a weenie to put them anywhere but a pin board. What if they fall off and get lost?! Kinda want to adorn some on a jean jacket though, I think that'd make me cool B)

I'm glad your day went smoothly, @Lagie !

15 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

I love the stickers and the washi tape! I have a small collection myself that I use for journaling and writing letters, which I need to do more of. My best friend and I are gonna be passing a diary back and forth starting soon, so it'll be fun to fill that up.

I want enamel pins but I think I'd be too big of a weenie to put them anywhere but a pin board. What if they fall off and get lost?! Kinda want to adorn some on a jean jacket though, I think that'd make me cool B)

This is my first order of washi tape! I've never used it, but it's so adorable! I love the idea of passing a journal back and forth! I'd do that with my Bestie, but they're sitting right next to me. xD

I have a pin board coming soon! I'm so excited! I got the TOTK collector's box, and there are pins in it. I want to display them so badly!