Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

morninig. good coffee Lagie.   WOMANDRINKINGCOFFEEGIF.gif.585f1be8f5ae716f38b289771e1ab3d1.gif

11 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

OH! Emma's mama cat finally showed up with her latest baby! A little boy! So cute! I'm obsessed!

oh cute! :)

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Most likely. I wonder if Askania-Nova will be affected.

a google search tells me it's closed.  and with good reason.

still sunny today, with an air quality index of like high 90s, so 'orange' alert.  it could be different later today or tomorrow.  temps are still cool though, it was in like the upper 40s last night, with a high of 70 suggested for today.

i was supposed to work tomorrow, but then one of my new friends (we became friends because of work ;)) texted and said her saturday hours got cut, so i checked, and while i'm still on saturday, my friday got cut.  i just tried to check the site to confirm this, and the site isn't connecting.  i'll try again in a little bit.  technology, right?

i have dragons growing up this evening and eggs hatching tonight :)

2 hours ago, trystan said:

google search tells me it's closed.  and with good reason.

It's a wildlife preserve. Apparently the Russian soldiers were eating the wildlife. :( It used to belong to my aunt's husband's family.

Technology sucks. As of next week, Bahamians have to use an app to do their customs forms when returning to the country. What happens to tech-unsavvy older folk, or people without phones?

Glad you like it, @Chusi!

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's a wildlife preserve

yes.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Apparently the Russian soldiers were eating the wildlife. :(

oh yikes! maybe that's why it's closed.  i thought it was because there's a war happening.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It used to belong to my aunt's husband's family.

oh wow, that's kinda cool though.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

What happens to tech-unsavvy older folk, or people without phones?

that could get really awkward really quickly.

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's a wildlife preserve. Apparently the Russian soldiers were eating the wildlife. :( It used to belong to my aunt's husband's family.

That is terrible.

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Technology sucks. As of next week, Bahamians have to use an app to do their customs forms when returning to the country. What happens to tech-unsavvy older folk, or people without phones?

The march of "progress"! Move along or be trampled!

Drone footage apparently shows that the dam could not have been destroyed by Ukrainian missiles as the Russans claim. Utter devastation downstream!

In dragon news: I now have all but one of the NR dragons I need for my scroll goals and expect to easily capture that last egg when I get scroll space. Then I can resume all my other dragon projects until the next release.

I have 10 CBs of each color of the Flare-tail pygmies. Hopefully that will be enough for the 100 Day Challenge.

Edited by purplehaze

43 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Utter devastation downstream!

:( Humans and animals. People have been in rescuing stranded pets.

44 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

now have all but one of the NR dragons I need for my scroll goals

Congrats! There are still a lot dropping. Which do you need?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

thought it was because there's a war happening.

It was invaded. I guess that closed it. :(

45 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The march of "progress"! Move along or be trampled!

:(

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

thought it was because there's a war happening.

It was invaded. I guess that closed it. :(

yeah, that makes sense.

i'm also working on a Arrakisyma breeding project, and i only need two more Arrakymas.  they're all over the desert.  i'll be able to get those, but i have two others i'm looking for... also in the desert! XD

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Which do you need?

One of the coastal ones. But I don't have room for it yet. I should be able to get it easily enough once I do.

25 minutes ago, trystan said:

but i have two others i'm looking for... also in the desert! XD

Which ones are those?

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Which ones are those?

Nebulas (also in the Alpine) and Antareans. :)

but i only stalk during certain times, i don't want to be up too late at night XD

Two more kittens showed up before we left! Absolutely adorable! I love them so much! We're pretty sure that Jack is the dad...

Other than that... the only other news I really have is tomorrow I can stop wearing this heart monitor!

17 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Two more kittens showed up before we left! Absolutely adorable!

We require pictures! XD

18 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

tomorrow I can stop wearing this heart monitor!

That's good news.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

One of the coastal ones.

There's only the marco-thingy in the coast! ;)

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Other than that... the only other news I really have is tomorrow I can stop wearing this heart monitor!

That's good!

Off for today's swim soon. :)

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

There's only the marco-thingy in the coast!

Yeah, I know. I can never remember the names. I keep wanting to make it Macrocephalic, which means big-headed!

We have too many dragons now for me to get all the names.

Enjoy your swim!

Our air is worse today than yesterday and will most likely stay smoky for another day at least before we get a weather system that might push it out.

I really feel for the people in New York!

Swim was lovely!

I saw New York on the news. The crazy part is you all aren't being affected by local fires. It's Canadian fires causing this.

5 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Nice

I wish I could have a cat.....need to get my own place or find one that allows pets...

That being said, I've never had to deal with all this loose fur; gonna have to figure that one out uwu

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, I know. I can never remember the names. I keep wanting to make it Macrocephalic, which means big-headed!

that's it exactly...... they're Marocephalic dragons.  i had to click on one of mine to check. ;) 

yaay!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Two more kittens showed up before we left! Absolutely adorable!

We require pictures! XD

yes, pictures! :) 

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Our air is worse today than yesterday and will most likely stay smoky for another day at least before we get a weather system that might push it out.

I really feel for the people in New York!

oof.  we're still clear out in western PA.  but my mom, inlaws & older daughter are in southeastern PA.  older daughter said "Not terrible. a bit hazy but nothing nuts." when i texted her about it. :blink: nothing nuts? the air quality index was in like the 260s or 270s this afternoon. wow.

5 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

I've never had to deal with all this loose fur; gonna have to figure that one out uwu

our cats now seem to have more loose fur than any of them did in the past. yikes.

yes, pictures! :) 

Maybe when we get home guys. If they're cool with the photos. xD They seemed a little bit skittish. 

that's it exactly...... they're Marocephalic dragons. 

Yeah. M-a-r-o. I keep reading it M-a-c-r-o.

And thanks to Lagie I now have my quota of those, too, so am all done collecting the birthday dragons.

And I will have another egg space open up in time to breed my Challenge dragons. Yay!

48 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Maybe when we get home guys. If they're cool with the photos. xD They seemed a little bit skittish. 

Hope they will allow. Love to see kitty pictures!

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

that's it exactly...... they're Marocephalic dragons. 

Yeah. M-a-r-o. I keep reading it M-a-c-r-o.

oh wow, very similar, yes! :D 

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And thanks to Lagie I now have my quota of those, too, so am all done collecting the birthday dragons.

And I will have another egg space open up in time to breed my Challenge dragons. Yay!

yay and yay! :D 

my challenge dragon grows up tomorrow! :D 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

The weather looks changeable. It's so nice to be able to stay put.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

my challenge dragon grows up tomorrow! :D 

My second gen grows up in three hours.

*shudders* PBS Kids, an educational station, has a blurb about all the things you can do in summer, and they've rhymed laying with playing... but in the context of the wording, it should be lying. It makes me shudder every time I hear it. So much for educational. :P

Edited by Lagie
typo

Good morning, CPA!

Thanks for the coffee, Lagie. Another restless night -- need all the coffee I can get to get going.

Waiting for my G2 Challenge dragon to grow up so I can breed him. Lost a few hours because I didn't get the egg hatched in shortest time.

I'm sleepy this morning, too, yet I would have said I'd slept well if asked. 

I, too, have my third gen! :)

Snagged a Sapo dragon this morning and I'm thrilled!!

I'm kinda sleepy too. Gotta get some gifts wrapped today ^_^

Congrats!

Gifts for Father's Day or something else?

I have books for my dad.