Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

19 minutes ago, Chusi said:

Welp, put on 290 miles today. Spouse, me and the dog. Beautiful crops coming up. Soybeans are peeking up through the black soil and making a pretty green carpet in the fields. The corn will be "knee high by the fourth of July" for sure. The trees are all green. The oaks are so awesome. Everybody's farm yards are all green, mowed and trimmed up nice.The Geese flew in, and they all have babies now. Ducks too. Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes, so we have lots of birds for the summer including geese, ducks, herons, swans and loons. And of course the wild Turkeys that we have year round.Chicken coops all have chicks, hens and roosters in the yards. Some pretty fancy! So we got what we went to Iowa for, fencing material for the yard from a huge beautiful cattle ranch. Day trippin's always fun. I hope yall had a good day also!

yep, that's a road trip! :D 

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

We're going to try to do a "face up" on them, and modify their faces with art supplies to make them... prettier? Better? Perfect? I dunno. But it sounds fun! Even if I have zero art skills. lol

oh they're cool!

enjoy!

that seems like a very eventful day. I don't know if I'm jealous or not since I'm such a homebody uwu

11 hours ago, Chusi said:

Day trippin's always fun.

Nice trip! I enjoy distance driving, too. (I miss that here.)

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

that seems like a very eventful day. I don't know if I'm jealous or not since I'm such a homebody uwu

Nothing wrong with being a homebody! It's fun to hear what people are doing.

Have fun with the dolls, @AsymDoll13! You can crochet some clothes! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright but cloudy. I hadn't realized all this rain was related to a wee tropical storm (Arlene) that has now officially ceased to be named.

And ... I'm on vacation now! Back to work June 13th. The pool here is swimmable again, and I brought puzzles and LEGO and there's internet and cable, so I'll have fun. I just need to sort out the newspapers or I'll end up having to drive out each day for one (which I was hoping to avoid - these people have a subscription but they did a temporary cancel while they're away :rolleyes:).

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

That's why day trippin' is fun. You're always home by sunset.

Lookee what I found in a book where I'm house sitting!

The Unsinkable Molly Brown!

Screenshot_20230604-093811.thumb.jpg.3472556c9ee13ff342ec0ece15571c41.jpg

When I was last in Canada, I'd set out from the hotel in the morning and just drive, usually north, sometimes east, with no particular destination in mind. It was fun.

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Lookee what I found in a book where I'm house sitting!

The Unsinkable Molly Brown!

oh very cool!

i'm on that middle day where i have nothing hatching or growing up... but i can put two of my eggs and all my hatchies in hatcheries and incubate my eggs. :D 

Edited by trystan

20 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bestie's doll:350778845_1684701038707842_7495442351484

My doll: 350955020_161483896899220_89054088752663

We're going to try to do a "face up" on them, and modify their faces with art supplies to make them... prettier? Better? Perfect? I dunno. But it sounds fun! Even if I have zero art skills. lol

So cool! I love seeing doll hobbyists' work, I can totally understand the appeal.

Currently on the hunt for some dragon eggs ^_^

55 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

So cool! I love seeing doll hobbyists' work, I can totally understand the appeal.

I'm so excited! But I need a wig for my boy... Hmmmmmm.... So expensive... lol

Guys. It's storming~ Lucy cat is displeased. 

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Guys. It's storming~ Lucy cat is displeased. 

Hope she's okay.

We had a storm - these two dogs are fine, thanks goodness - with pouring rain. I'm not sure how there's a puddle in the middle of the dining room, but now both my pairs of slippers are soaked. It's bright and sunny again now.

58 minutes ago, Gizmohihi said:

Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hope she's okay.

She hides. She hates storms. 

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

She hides. She hates storms. 

Sounds like Flanker. He'd be easier to handle if he just hid.

I completed an entire 1000 piece puzzle... today. :huh:

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I completed an entire 1000 piece puzzle... today. :huh:

i've done that.  it was many many years ago, but i did that. at least once. XD 

wow that's a lot of puzzle! My hair lady has taken my hair hostage. She refuses to cut it. It's halfway down my back and it makes me itchy.  😬

29 minutes ago, Chusi said:

wow that's a lot of puzzle! My hair lady has taken my hair hostage. She refuses to cut it. It's halfway down my back and it makes me itchy.  😬

Why does she refuse to cut it? That sounds sorta... rude. lol

8 hours ago, Chusi said:

No other hair lady in town?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. It's errand running day.

another sunny day here! XD

i should have dragons to hatch later today and one growing up :)

and two books to get from the library. :D

I skipped the bank, instead drove all the way into work to get the cash advance I'd forgotten on Saturday. I also asked at the pharmacy if they'll keep a paper a day this week for me, and the answer was yes, which will save me driving out every day to pick up a paper.

Hopefully this week I will finally get some dragons shifted.

I've read 52 books this year~ Whoo!

Gotta go get hay for the piggies. ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I've read 52 books this year~ Whoo!

wow! yaay! :blink:

i'm picking up #18 and 19 at the library this evening!

Not rude. It's her masterpiece. If I cut it I will have to go to a different place and that's scary.

16 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Why does she refuse to cut it? That sounds sorta... rude. lol

😬

I'm having mine trimmed on June 26th. Farmer's Almanac says that a good day to trim to encourage growth.

I need to redye the two blue streaks in my hair, they've faded since I first put them there. Dunno when I'll get to that

3 hours ago, Chusi said:

Not rude. It's her masterpiece. If I cut it I will have to go to a different place and that's scary.

Well, her masterpiece happens to be your hair and if you want it cut that should count for something.

I get that it's scary going someplace new, though.

You can't talk her into it?

On 6/4/2023 at 7:01 AM, Chusi said:

That's why day trippin' is fun. You're always home by sunset.

I guess so. Being in a car for too long can be very tiring uwu

7 hours ago, trystan said:

wow! yaay! :blink:

i'm picking up #18 and 19 at the library this evening!

I forgot to count/keep track of how many books I read this year uwu. Not as much as you though.