Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yes, the two hybrids breed true once they hit the next generation. At least they have so far for me.

I don't think I've ever bothered to listen to the music over the end credits of Entrapment which is odd as I nearly always watch credits to the very end (my mom was in the film industry, wouldn't even stand up till the credits had finished as it was disrespectful to all the people who had worked so hard).

33 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes, the two hybrids breed true once they hit the next generation. At least they have so far for me.

nice!

so let me know who wants one! :) 

Hey there WS!

Yeah another week! And it's month end as well.... So I'm really not that excited XD

Yeah... My feelings are still a bit hurt and I can't get over it for some reason.

Well you spent a long time being hopeful. Having them hopes dashed is gonna hurt for a while. 

Yeah I'm just trying to keep my feelings in check but it's kinda hard

Someone hurt Spirit's feelings? Does Fortune need her flamethrower?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

It's going to be another hot and muggy day.

Lagie!

*snuggles*

Spirit won't let me murder the guilty party. Which is a shame because I have a big hole in the back garden ready to go and everything. 

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Someone hurt Spirit's feelings? Does Fortune need her flamethrower?

Yes. Sadly my heart has been hurt.

I will take on the revenge myself Fortune.... But keep the hole just in case XD

Good morning CPA

*Hugs Spirit*

Sunny and very humid this morning. Threats of severe thunder storms with high winds and hail this afternoon. We need to go to the grocery store, so hope to get out early enough to miss all that!

Daughter got back to her home base where she has internet and cell phone service in time to give hubby a pretty late Father's Day call. In one day yesterday they saw sun and extreme heat, rain, cold, and even snow (on the ground). They are in the Rockies, so just about anything is possible.

i kinda hate mondays.  especially the hot and humid ones. eww.

i also need to NOT use my starbucks mobile ordering - almost every day last week as well as today, they had to remake my frappuccino - i ask for creme, because i don't like coffee, but i get a coffee frap.  *sigh*  today i also ordered my regular of a toasted bagel with butter, but i asked for another one, since i have cream cheese in the office fridge, and that would work great for lunch. so i ask for the second one not toasted, because lunch is about 1 p.m., and i don't need it toasted at 9:30.  guess what? it's toasted.  and since i can go into the store to order now (have been for a few weeks now), that's what i'm going to have to do. *sigh*

6 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Yes. Sadly my heart has been hurt.

I will take on the revenge myself Fortune.... But keep the hole just in case XD

:( *hugs*

You do have bad luck with online ordering, @trystan.

I'm going to do a new sign for my shop:

"If you let your nose show,

you will be asked to go.

Keep covered. It's the law!"

With demonstrative picture.

IMG-20200622-WA0017.thumb.jpg.2ff63dce1eb19ff43773f43265eb10dc.jpg

Edited by Lagie

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You do have bad luck with online ordering, @trystan.

i know *sigh*

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

"If you let your nose show,

you will be asked to go.

Keep covered. It's the law!"

sounds good!  also, if people don't have their nose covered, it does look really silly, too!

*hugs* Spirit

I like the poem Lagie!

So now after I paid a deposit, the management of the apartment I was moving to has decided that I don't make enough money.  I get the money back, but *sigh* I'm back to looking for an apartment.  I'm so frustrated!  Argghh....

Oh gosh, that's annoying, Classy. I'm sorry you have to go through the whole apartment hunting thing again. That can't be fun.