Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good luck with that, purplehaze. If I find one, it's yours! :D

I am melting again...

so.... this is why you read everything first through.  to make liquid soap from bar soap, the water shouldn't be boiling while the soap shreds are melting in the water... the water is boiled first, then removed from the heat, and then the soap is added (or you could add the water to the soap, depending on your pots). 

so my pot sitting on my stove at home right now is just soapy water and probably not going to get any thicker.  it won't all go to waste, however, as i have a bottle from foaming soap that i can give it a try with to see if that at least works.  if not, i have a very clean pot,and i now know how to proceed again. :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good luck with that, purplehaze. If I find one, it's yours! :D

I am melting again...

Thanks, Lagie.

It is cooler here today and the humidity dropped a lot since yesterday, so actually a pretty comfortable day here.

@trystan: haha, well good luck trystan. tis a good way to recycle soap bars. I have a ton of soap bar nubs that I need to figure out what to do with.

*sigh* I should probably go see a doctor? I might be having asthma problems? But I don't really know cuz I haven't had them since I was diagnosed as a kid and at that time I didn't really register what was going on anyways.

Good morning everyone!

Man what an emotional phone call I just had. Still crying

Do get that checked, WS. Asthma's not fun and can be dangerous.

*hugs Spirit and hands over tissues*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Bright and sunny! And another day where I am probably going to melt with the heat. The Saharan dust cloud may be useful for slowing down hurricane formation but it does seem to be affecting the heat.

7 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*sigh* I should probably go see a doctor? I might be having asthma problems?

Asthma is nothing to fool with, so if you think you are having problems with it and you were once diagnosed with it, you should get it checked out. A lot of kids outgrow asthma as they get older, but not all. Plus you can develop asthma at any stage of your life.

6 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Man what an emotional phone call I just had. Still crying

*pats Spirit*

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The Saharan dust cloud may be useful for slowing down hurricane formation but it does seem to be affecting the heat.

I have heard a lot about that cloud, but I don't think it is affecting us, yet.

7 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

@trystan: haha, well good luck trystan. tis a good way to recycle soap bars. I have a ton of soap bar nubs that I need to figure out what to do with.

thanks!  i think this batch is more soapy water, and i think it can work for my foaming soap bottles, actually.  i can try again, i have more unscented soap.

my end goal is to take some of the scented bars of soap i got and change them to liquid soap so that i'll actually use 'em! XD

I was diagnosed with epilepsy in adolescence, but I've never had a grand mal seizure, and I think it was actually my brain rewiring from trauma. My latest EEG showed activity so minimal and nonspecific that the doctor told me it could easily have been stress/my neurosis (Generalized Anxiety) showing up on camera. Yet he still put me on a seizure med (which makes my life **** and which I intend to begin tapering off as soon as I read Doc the riot act). Make sure you find a good doctor who listens to you about your asthma and doesn't just slap labels on you and shove drugs in your face to get you out of their office. Doctors in America have their MDs in overkill.

I "outgrew" my childhood asthma, but it came back when I was in my late 20's, so do get it checked out WS.

Good morning everyone!

@Sesshomaru Oh my that sounds really unpleasant. I hope all gets sorted out quickly and that they don't over meds you!

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

Was wondering where you disappeared to .

How are you?

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

I'm stuck between month end and my computer's link to my work's intranet going down all the time requiring me to re-start my computer. XD

How's you?

So far so go.

Been busy with art route stuff.

Man does my art teacher exhausts me XD

I doubt that's the reason. XD

She has no idea how FB and Instagram works. And I'm still learning the marketing side of it all.

It's very frustrating telling her how stuff works when she doesn't know how it works

Just tell her it's all done by Little Magic Facebook Pixies who need very specific instructions otherwise they'll get confused and nick all her left footed shoes. 

I need her to believe me... Not get more confused XD

It might work. People have been using stories of faeries and monsters as lessons and warnings for thousands of years. 

Who said anything about 'fantasy'? o3o

But that's a little sad. Things are always more fun if you can sneak a dragon or two into the subject. 

I always sneaking in talk about dragons when ever I talk to someone XD

Man this uploading of photo's is getting exhausting

Have you reached the bit about the

Spoiler

swamp dragon breeder

in Guards Guards yet?

Urgh I wish my supervisors would read their emails properly. I asked a question, sent to both, about whether I should do a task today or wait until Monday in case things changed over the weekend.

One replied do it today, the other replied 5 minutes after that said Monday. I know he got the first supervisor's email because he was copied in, so whose instructions do I follow?

I think I just got to that part last night. XD

Could only read like two pages. Due to the late night work of the art route.

Mail them both again and just say the answers do not line up! XD

I know the feeling. I have that problem with the gazette people now.