Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Chico!

*hugs*

Long time no see.

Getting a bit anxious. I seem to be struggling with all work related matters today and the doctor's hasn't rung back about my dad's return to work form which without he can't go back to work and they may potentially lay him off. 

How's you? 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Grey day again. Please let the rain hold off!

hey all.  it's been raining all morning.  i should have worn jeans to work, not shorts. XD

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Getting a bit anxious. I seem to be struggling with all work related matters today and the doctor's hasn't rung back about my dad's return to work form which without he can't go back to work and they may potentially lay him off. 

Oh, dear! I hope it all gets sorted!

We had rain overnight and early this morning, but it has stopped for now. I hope it will stay clear because we have our lawn service guy scheduled to come this afternoon to do some hedge-trimming and other extra stuff.

Of course it rained long enough to cancel my outdoor Jazzercise class. :( They are moving indoors next week, but I am not comfortable with that for the time being, so will have to sit it out. I may have to join the online facebook sessions after all, but I don't have an account of my own and don't want one. Don't know if I can sign up under hubby's account or not -- or if he would agree to that. XD 

Took my daughter and son-in-law to the airport this morning. They are flying to Colorado for vacation with most of the members of his family -- his aunt decided not to go due to the risk of flying. I wish they had opted out, but hopefully they will be okay. They are coming back next Sunday and will self-quarantine for two weeks. I will be stocking their house with 2 weeks worth of groceries for their return.

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Chico!

*hugs*

Long time no see.

How's you? 

Aw, I'm sorry about your dad. Really hope it comes through...

I'm alright. Got yet more family matters making my life hell, but nothing I'm not used to haha.

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Very nice! :)

thanks!

long day at work?

Exhausting day at work. Details in the coronoa urgh coronavirus thread.

We brought in heaps of money for the shelter, though!

I found an apartment!  It's more than I want to pay, and now I'm a little scared.  I've lived here for so long.  

I'm so tired and that's making me feel down.  Wish I wasn't so tired all the time.

Glad you're feeling a little better Chicogal.

Sorry you had such a rough day Lagie.

Scary Dragon WS but very nice drawing.  

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Exhausting day at work. Details in the coronoa urgh coronavirus thread.

i saw your post.  i think the word you're looking for is "covidiots."

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

I found an apartment!  It's more than I want to pay, and now I'm a little scared.  I've lived here for so long.  

...congrats? moving can be scary and daunting, i know.

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

...congrats? moving can be scary and daunting, i know.

Yeah, it's congrats.  It's just scary, and I still have so much to do.  

24 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Yeah, it's congrats.  It's just scary, and I still have so much to do.  

yaay!  and i get that too. {{hugs}}

Good morning!  I didn't sleep last night.   Ugghh...

9 hours ago, Classycal said:

I'm so tired and that's making me feel down.  Wish I wasn't so tired all the time.

Sorry you had such a rough day Lagie.

Moving is always nervewracking, even when it's something you've planned. I'm glad you found somewhere!

Maybe a warm bath before bed? Some relaxing music?

8 hours ago, trystan said:

i saw your post.  i think the word you're looking for is "covidiots."

Totally! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Grey day. The rain held off for shop time yesterday so I hope it does the same today.

We had sunshine this morning, but looks like a storm is brewing now. They are calling for rain through the weekend.

Nice weather for walking this morning, so 3 of my friends and I, who haven't seen each other since mid-March, met at a local park and walked together for an hour. It was delightful -- pretty scenery and good company. :)

Our church has voted not to resume indoor services, yet, even though the governor's guidelines allow it. I was glad because I didn't feel comfortable going back at this point. Even when we do resume they are planning to live-stream the services for those who don't choose to go in person. I think, since we are primarily an older congregation, there are a lot who will not want to go back until there is a vaccine or this really does go away.

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Our church has voted not to resume indoor services, yet, even though the governor's guidelines allow it. I was glad because I didn't feel comfortable going back at this point.

i don't think we're having in-person services until like next spring.  Zoom it is.

Hot and muggy. I have been melting sooo much all day.

Slightly slower day at the shop for sales but still lots of donations.

We need a bigger shop, or a TARDIS shop.

Toppage, page 96! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

We need a bigger shop, or a TARDIS shop.

while it *sounds* like a good idea.... even the Doctor didn't know where all the rooms were.  so shooing everyone out at closing time might be a bit trickier than expected....

XD