Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Our mosquitoes are fierce, too, and both my bedroom screens have holes.

Borders still opening as planned July 1st. Covid-19 tests will be required before coming here. Sigh.

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes, scary graph, @trystan. :(

yep yep

it's now after 8:30 p.m. cave time, and the cave seems to be much better.  i'm still stalking that seventh egg.....

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

it's now after 8:30 p.m. cave time, and the cave seems to be much better.  i'm still stalking that seventh egg.....

Good luck with that! :)

I have new puzzles to do! Well, have and had. I did the 500 piece one today. XD

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have new puzzles to do! Well, have and had. I did the 500 piece one today. XD

LOL! XD 

i had four hours of customers.  they actually weren't all that bad tonight.  it's funny though - i had one family - there were five of them (mom, dad, three kids), and only one of the kids was wearing their mask the right way.  why DO people wear them under their nose?!? it just looks silly too!

got all my scripts named - someone somewhere here on the forum said they named their scripts for fonts, so i did too! (they're in my faves group (yes, there is one that's unnamed...))

There's a photo in Friday's paper, politicians at an opening-of-something photo op. All four have masks. All four have them on their chins. What's the point of even wearing them if you're not going to wear them properly?

My scripts started out as Pink Revision, Green etc (a film industry thing) but now are kind of random. I love the one I have growing up right now - https://dragcave.net/lineage/nRiAM! I dare you to not get the song stuck in your head if you know it, and check out the generation number! :D

Yup, it goes all the way back repeating the song over and over. XD A project of many years!

that's impressive!

i'm still searching for that 7th dragon..... when i decide to give up, where and how do i ask for it so it doesn't sound like i'm begging for it? XD 

(also, didn't i see something about breeding, maybe?)

Morning peeps!

I need an app or something that tells me when there is a release. I came in a day late XD 

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

Same here totally missed it

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I managed to get one of each but it was a pain. Will have to try and nab pairs later. 

I've only gotten two!

I'm struggling badly during work

Hey there MP!

Thank Fortune! I have a feeling it's going to be a long day!

Divinity, playing it again from the beginning for like the 4th time now, hoping I can actually finish it this time.

I just had a quick google and I have heard of it but it's not my thing.

I'm going to try and speed through some indie games this month. I have quite the backlog.

How are your Dwarves doing Spirit? 

Found something new

Don't know what it is

Spoiler

72E6273A2A88045935BBC1762BFD8B2F18C6C658

Maybe.... But I can't think of anything good that coming out of there.

Usually those rune marks you need to fit the right runes in the right spot and the doors open and reveals some nice goodies.

But is a totally different one and for all I know a huge monster could be in there.
My dwarves are no where near prepared

Most likely a huge monster yeah XD

Can't you sic your weredwarves on it?