Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

not DVD's? XD 

but i agree, you can't navigate if you don't have arrow buttons.  what show was it?

it was.

*puts away editor's hat.  i might dust it off again sometime soon* XD 

I am still alive! *hugs for everyone*

I did not end up shaving my hair, but i removed a great lenght and i do have to admit it was years since the last time i had a haircut at all. People say you should cut the ends every 3 month so you don't get too much spliss... Well i reached a point were even a comb with huge gaps between the teeth was not going through the let's say dead ends... So i removed them by myself and a friend told me it was not too bad.

Phew!

I certainly would not have paid the person would that have looked like this but i am not afraid to leave my house without a hat hiding all my hair. Still longer a tad bit longer then shoulder length.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

How are you?!

I missed you!

SPIRIT!

*snugs again*

It's been a busy few days O.o

How's you?

*snugs again*

These things take time. Feel free to vent if you need to.

Edit: I wish my boss would stop breaking up and overwriting emails. I dunno where everything is. 😧

Edited by Fortune86

Oh my word I know the feeling.

My manager is confusing me so much with her emails. And now I can't shout at her anymore cause working from home!

Well its not really shouting. Its more just saying loudly that I'm doing something else XD

I wish I could do that. Every time I'm like 'I'll just finish this' I get 'Can you do this first?'. 

Multiply that by my four supervisors and I'm surprised I get anything finished. 

Oh man I get that!

I have like three ad reps also demanding that I should do their stuff first.

And I just mail them back. First come first serve.... and then add a print screen of whose emails I've received first. XD

Hi there WS!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

ello spirit Q(ouo)

how are you?

I'm already wishing for the weekend (but we have a state holiday on Thursday so I'm raring for that as well uwu)

I'm trying to figure out how to renew my car license.

They say I can do it online but I don't understand what to do.

I hate filling out forms. I'm always worried I'll mess something up and get fined or something. 

This isn't really about filing in forms. This is scan in this file and this file and then do the payment and then something something.

I have received my paper I just have to pay and collect.

But I don't know if the department is open yet.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

but i agree, you can't navigate if you don't have arrow buttons.  what show was it?

The [original UK] Avengers with Emma Peel

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Fortune, you can stalk the trading up for the hybrids; most are being offered at reasonable exchanges! Or they do show up in the AP, but you have to be fast.

Haircuts. The weight on my hair on my neck is exacerbating the heat but it's too short to tie up. I did not expect to be one of those people waiting with bated breath for the hairdressers to open, but there you go. I am. XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The [original UK] Avengers with Emma Peel

oh very cool!

@Fortune86 - which dragons were you wanting to get?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The weight on my hair on my neck is exacerbating the heat but it's too short to tie up.

i HATE that stage! fortunately my hair is long enough to put up.  as of now, i'm good with my hair the way it is. :) i should try to get a selfie i like....