Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

They definitely missed you! ;)

I'm melting... and the pool is closed with the lockdown.

I do wish my fingers would figure out where the letters are. I'm tired of typing lickdown. :rolleyes:

oh they did miss us.  it seems that some of the things we sell people just couldn't find on the Buy Online Pick Up Curbside....

also, my fingers never know where the letters are! XD 

XD I keep getting my fingers on the wrong home keys and then type a whole line of total gobbledegook before I realize it!

I am tired and depressed today.

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD I keep getting my fingers on the wrong home keys and then type a whole line of total gobbledegook before I realize it!

I am tired and depressed today.

Been there, done that.

And yeah, me, too. Is it the weather? Or the world?

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

the hot humid weather is tiring.  the world is irksome and makes me want to bang my head against the wall to make it stop sometimes.

DisgustingUntimelyApe.gif.e996883e23028837da59889ee59a8eb9.gif

41 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Both, I think. :(

1 hour ago, trystan said:

the hot humid weather is tiring.  the world is irksome and makes me want to bang my head against the wall to make it stop sometimes.

But... won't that make your head hurt?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Both, I think. :(

Probably.

I just rewatched Wall-E. It's cute.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

But... won't that make your head hurt?

yeah.... but sometimes it's oddly cathartic XD 

hey there @AngelsSin!

i'm gonna borrow Lagie's line and offer you a brownie.  i even have some in real life if you want one of those too. :)

you're welcome!  i don't remember where i first saw that emoji, but yeah, it's perfect.

i have some milk chocolate brownies. :) 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

yeah.... but sometimes it's oddly cathartic XD 

it's funny that, a different sort of pain helps take your mind of another XP

@angel: glad you're opening up and having fun on the forums. welcome to the thread 😄

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sunny, hot, and breezy.

I have decided it is time to properly clean my stairs. It's dustier and more tiring than I anticipated, especially in this heat. One step at a time... 

Welcome, @AngelsSin! Glad to see everyone is making you feel at home. I've been enjoying your posts in the other threads.

*ooh  takes some waffles*

Welcome to the thread AngelsSin

Attended Zoom church meeting this morning.  It was good.

Tired and hot.  

11 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

it's funny that, a different sort of pain helps take your mind of another XP

agreed.

so my fellowship is a small group, we usually meet once a month during the summer months.  today was our june meeting, and i was picking up the groceries.  didn't do so bad this time... but there were a small handful of items that were listed as out of stock that i found on the shelf.  there were two items that i got twice as much as i asked for (1 lb of cheese, asked for 1/2; 16 ounces of sour cream, asked for 8), but i only paid for what i ordered.  i plan on telling the survey yet again that there's the items right there on the shelf.  i wonder if the shoppers are always the new people, who don't know where everything is yet?

and i'm off to work in an hour. don't wanna, but i gotta.

younger daughter's throat is much better - tonight is the final dose of antibiotics.  tomorrow she has a dentist appt.  it's not so bad if i say it's at 9 a.m.... it's near my inlaws.... but that's like an hour away.  and who knows what traffic will be like. such problems, right?

Hello! I'm fairly new to DC. You all seem like a nice bunch, pleasure to meet you! How is everyone? 

I'm not sure if I'm a compulsive poster, but I'm definitely a compulsive RPer. I'm a compulsive something lol. XD Anyways, good evening! 

ello darksiren, welcome to the thread 😄

*sigh* the weekend went by too fast u_u

hey there DarkSiren! love your avatar.  we call our one black cat Toothless, he thinks he's a Night Fury XD 

and yes, WS, the weekend went too fast.  i don't want to get up that early tomorrow morning....

Welcome to DC and CPA, @DarkSiren! We're a pretty friendly bunch, so pull up a chair, have a brownie, and feel free to join in any time!

Even my three day weekend went fairly quickly. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

mmmm, brownies.......

I feel kind of bad that I was with the bunch when all the stay-at-home orders were happening that I'm like "yush, don't need to go into work" (though honestly I did still do some work from home, which is why I still need a vacation uwu)

Good morning everyone!

Why do I feel like I've been hit by something?

Hi there WS!

I don't know either XD

Also I'm freezing my buns off!

Posted (edited)

Morning peeps!

Edit: How many hybrid dragons were released in may? Two?

Edited by Fortune86

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I don't know... I haven't even gotten around to them yet